Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/AD5yB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he's gonna have to twist up a couple ravioli can lids

Prisons cum dumpster

hell be fine

he was already in prison for a while

They'll look at him, then fuck on him.

Why does he always look like he's about to cry? Also, isn't he from an upper middleclass home? How did he end up like this?

rap music

Rap(e) music

Rap(e) "music"

Dude some people are fucked up. I've met people from broke ass backgrounds that were way more well adjusted.

the other guys in jail who are taller than 5'4" or however tiny he is will bully the fuck out of him

he'll get pregnant and someone will push him down a flight of stairs

he's gonna get bonked in the donk if you know what I mean

but hes been in jail already. his career literally took off while he was in jail.

Reminder he did nothing wrong and that bitch is lying

imgur.com/a/AD5yB

>How did he end up like this?
mmm what could it be

lets see what happens when the jury deliberates and everything has been laid out in court.

Naw hes guilty dummy

why are u acting like u would have stopped fucking with him if she was telling the truth lol

>he did nothing wrong
he did release an album

all of that is fake

Raped t b h.

Nah he did it.

Doesnt matter, hes black so hes going to prison

das rite ma nigus no justice fo da black KANG

The state of these people's vernacular

This, Lil Peep comes from a pretty good background too.

Uh no its just blacks go to jail more, nothing wrong with that in this case

lil peep isn't out here beating people up though, if anything he will kill himself

das racist

Guess so

>Reddit the rapper

Sad this is getting so many replies desu

My cousin was just telling me that after I left Ft. Lauderdale that XxX started going to our high school.

One thing about the Ft. Lauderdale area is whether you're from a middle class background or otherwise, you're bound to end up in some shit if the people you're around are in some shit. The HS we went to had niggas from the streets and niggas who never had to struggle and in many cases you couldn't tell which of the two were the ones who were robbing you.

Fucking Robb Banks is a famous reggae singers son. South Florida niggas are just on some shit.

All of that shit could be valid proof she lied and it wouldn't disprove that XXX is beating the shit out of her.

Especially the part where she says "no he doesn't hit me".
You clearly don't have enough life experience; I've had an ex lie to me about being beat, only to come to me later with bruises and a blocked number.

>South Florida niggas are just on some shit.
Yeah, it's called water.

Jej

>famous reggae singer
you can say Shaggy, desu. people know who he is.