Let's write a letter to Elon Musk! One word / poster. I'll start

Let's write a letter to Elon Musk! One word / poster. I'll start.

>Hello,

scam

artist,

nigger

you

sandwiched

Amber

Why, he is my boss.

Wanker

She

robots

parasitical

Nigger

destruction

Trump

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Ultimate world power

>Hello,
Are you fucking stupid OP? You need to show respect, it's either “Hello Mr. Musk” or “Hello Elon”. Just fucking kill yourself OP.

invade russia

or

One! Word per Poster u fukking cuntsucker

and

will

massive

occur

slave

Scent

Mark Cuban

is

Does it look like I give a fuck about your stupid rules?

better

Gay

communism

bet

your

ass

smells

I miss the old Sup Forums.
>Hello
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>nigger
>>thread 404's

nigger

God forbid something new happens here.

nigger

nigger

>the same ten spambots flooding the place with faggotry
wow, so new, such change, much progressive, very good!
at least before it was humorous, now it's just cancerous

Dear Elon Musk,

Hello, scam artist, nigger, you sandwiched Amber. Why, he is my boss. Wanker She robots parasitical Nigger destruction. Trump supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Ultimate world power. Are you fucking stupid OP? You need to show respect, it's either “Hello Mr. Musk” or “Hello Elon”. Just fucking kill yourself OP. Invade russia or One! Word per Poster u fukking cuntsucker and will massive occur slave Scent. Mark Cuban is Does it look like I give a fuck about your stupid rules? Better Gay communisn bet your ass smells like I miss the old Sup Forums. Hello, nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger thread 404's nigger. God forbid something new happens here. Nigger nigger the same ten spambots flooding the place with faggotry wow, so new, such change, much progressive, very good! at least before it was humorous, now it's just cancerous.

>underrated post

yo elon, this is all part of a joke from this website called Sup Forums, we're doing a fun social experiment where we write our favorite inventor a cool fun letter. I hope you had a goof and a gaff, you can now discard this letter after this sentence

>samefag is samefag

>goof
>gaff

You must be lost user, youtube is the other way

Islam

Old Sup Forums was racist.

nigger

I

Think

And why the fuck do you think I miss it?

Faggot who can't even use a computer for acellerating purpose.

Hey Elon Musk, can you please fuck off with the self driving cars and rocketships for a minute and put some effort into something that could truly benefit mankind. Thats right I’m talking sex robots. I mean I’m sure you could knock this off your “to do” list inside of six months. The goddamn thing doesn’t need to pass the fucking Turing test, just give it a realistic vag that self cleans and lubricates. Make it smell nice like lavender or vanilla, unlike the rancid, Thai, fish sauce smell of its human counterpart.

What a boon it would be to be able live life free from romantic entanglements with women and still bust your stones once and awhile. No guy who owned a decent sex robot would ever lower himself to fuck a woman again. Women are disgusting! they are bothersome, bags of blood and shit.

So get off of your ass and get this done. Set up a site where we can pre order, that is if you haven’t grown tired making oodles of money.

Sincerely,

retard

>420
This next hit is for you user

Another retard that cannot read instructions of the game.

nigger

Game is there is form captcha and it result apears on board, you are stupid.

Minecraft!