Just got off the phone to my mother, in tears because all of her accounts have been compromised, including banking ones...

just got off the phone to my mother, in tears because all of her accounts have been compromised, including banking ones... any thoughts on what she should do? can you guys use your autism for good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sxcz7OyXVgw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i should add that all her passwords have already been changed by the hacker or whatever so she can't do the obvious - and amazon etc aren't picking up their phones as it's sunday

yeah you could start by contacting her bank / the police and having them open an investigation on it.

Sure, post her account details.

thank you, i've let her know to do that now
haha

Make sure she learns "12345678", her birth date, and "password" are not good passwords.

that's true... i dont think shes that stupid but id imagine her passwords are memorable words as opposed to random strings of characters

bank callcenters should be open almost 24/7 so I don't think she'll have any trouble there, same with police. also if you live in the UK she could do with going to the CAB at some point to discuss this. but only after she's gotten word from both the police and bank on the state of her account and any kind of investigation.

If she's anything like my mom or my aunt, she is that stupid.

she's talking to the bank now. thank you very much everyone. ive seen the good side of Sup Forums today :)

Haha how fat and stupid is your american mother that she doesnt do this before calling you? Fucking bitchass.

Hhaahahahahah, fat stupid moms

ignore all the dickheads. how can people learn if they don't make mistakes? this is just an opportunity for your mother to learn so there's no need to get upset to some degree. she can just look forward to being able to take better care of herself afterwards.

Post this on r/personalfinance

tell her not to fucking use her birthday for all her passwords

hi guys you want gta 5 on phone. i make video
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxcz7OyXVgw
please lik and subcribe

Amazon support is 24/7 as is banking fraud support

fuck off op's mom's bank accounts were compromised and this is what you do?

Tell her to stay off Sup Forums.

Why would I want to help you?

Block the back account, it's that simple, one problem at a time.