Asian thread. Let's share some sexy asians

Asian thread. Let's share some sexy asians

Bump

Moar

An asian milf sitting across from me. Had a brief conversation.

holy shit. more!

I was only able to take two photos without comming off as a creep. Kept tring to get her number.

show other shot. whatd you talk about? did she know she was showing?

The other pic is blurry. I don't think she knew but she also didn't seem to care if she did. I kept staring, tried not to.

Ha

Ex

who dis

how did you manage to creepshot whilst having a conversation?

why do people like these monkey faced hookers

I've seen this set before ages ago. Saw her get shared again yesterday. Why start sharing again now?

did u forget what site u were on?

it's pretty easy. act like I'm texting

I have it down to an art

let's see her cunt

That's some scoliosis right there.

moar

Bump

Whores?

who dis?

Aren't they all?

probably but who really cares except Americans?

more?

moar

This. It's always Americans that seem to take the most issue with prostitution. Any actual first world nation just regulates it.

That picture was taken in Waikiki

Regardless, it's Americans that are always having a literal panic attack when it comes to anything regarding sex.

Dude, Waikiki is in America, they most likely are prostitutes, and it was most likely an american who took that picture

No homeless guy past out in the row behind her?

That's in Waikiki as well

Just bored and horny I guess. Current gf is ignoring me sexually and my side piece broke things off.

I don't think you understand, Americans in general take More issue with prostitution than any actual first world nation. It's illegal in the United States only.

And I'm saying what the fuck is your point. They're prostitutes in America. Just because it's illegal doesn't mean it isn't going to happen. Less Americans give a shit about prostitution then you seem to realize. There are more prostitutes in America then there are in most "first world nations"

>tfw talk to some literal chinese girl who texted me on wechat (chinese version of kik)
>her account is actually legit (usually all fake bitches)
>tells me how she loves to play with guys and how men are only toys for her
>sends me naked pics later on but doesn't show face
>I tell her she's fake etc
>she's actually stupid enough to send me a naked pic with her face just to prove me wrong and regrets it afterwards
>stop texting her because she's a crazy bitch

I feel like there's only very shy and really crazy women in china

pics or this shit didn't happen

you're lucky that I actually have my hdd connected. will post other pics, obviously without face

sorry for the quality but the app has a shitty way of exporting the fucking pics

She was a teacher at my school that was in the playboy magazines when she was younger. At the end of the year, some warrior brought in a playboy poster and asked her to sign it. Rip

continue, also why without face, if she was a
fruitcake that you no longer have any contact
with, drop her nudes with face.

More please

did she sign it?

ha, this was some chick I dated a while ago. she let me cum on her and take pictures. i nutted on most of her clothes.

Nah :/ the dude got expelled haha

what's her name? got more?

That's some scoliosis right-
WOAH!!!! ARE THEY REAL?

You mean you didn't marry her? ;)

Lived in Shanghai for 6 months. Can confirm user's story. If you're white and not fat, Chinese women will do anything to sleep with you.

Show her tits

nah, I ain't like that. you never know who knows her, even if she's half across the globe. also, I never shared any face pics of the girls who sent me nudes, it's my codex of sorts. this is her in clothes though

I'm the user you quoted. holy fuck, I was in Shanghai for six months too. when were you there?