Are niggers God's biggest mistake?

Are the fact that niggers exist proof that God does not?

How could an all powerful being make such a huge mistake?

They exist to show how great whites are in comparison

>DIN
>DU
>NUFFIN

They're not a bug, they're a feature.

>When, long ago, the gods created Earth
>In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
>The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
>Yet were they too remote from humankind.
>To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
>Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

check'd kek'd and saved

God doesn't make mistakes.

He makes plagues and tribulations though.

first of all, it has bee proven that the man in OP's pic is not Trayvon Martin.

this is what Mr. Martin looked like on the night that he was executed by the brutal racist murderer George Zimmerman, who has gone on to reveal his true colors by cashing in on his act.

It's a Lovecraft's poem.

also, white supremacists hacked Mr. Martin's accounts and cherry picked some youthful banter to support their message that Mr. Martin was a "thug". They conveniently hid the plethora of genuine messages where Mr. Martin discussed his preparation for the upcoming SAT test, which he hoped to do well on so he could pursue a career in aviation.

Can someone post some info pics with this nigger?

Didn't know H.P Lovecraft was so redpilled

Maybe he made them for you to help and uplift. To show kindness and respect. To share your blessings with, as God has given you ample enough to share. To ultimately appreciate them as God's creations

Instead you colonized them, enslaved them, raped them, lynched them, disenfranchised them, dehumanized them, exploit their resources and mistreat them to this very day

What is happening to Whites and Arabs today is the penalty. Both failed God's test. Now we pay the price

No. The whole story is on Wikipedia. I helped edit it so I know that most of it is accurate, because I was the last person to speak with Mr. Martin before he was cut down.

lel

They are cursed by God. Nothing could be more obvious.

I have a theory that niggers are the product of white men that were sinners and went to hell, burned and now have to live as niggers for punishment on earth.

Niggers are the living proof there is no god

>Cut down

Funny joke

nigger is the spawn of the devil god made the devil and the devil made barack HUSSEIN obama who bred with a monkey to create kunta kente and all the other niggers they then went on to breed and breed and breed like hell spawn whooping like the monkeys they are god didnt have a hand in this

Blacks in white community integrate well on a small scale.
Get a concentration of too many blacks in one area and you have a problem, shit falls apart and soon the whole community ends up leeching welfare.

>A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
>Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

H P Lovecraft

>20 comments in
>no "On the creation of niggers".

I am dissapointed

I guess he shouldn't have attacked someone and wrecked his aviation career.

American racism is so bad that it forces children to act out in this way. Really makes you think...

up here famalam

Are Florida niggers the most feral?

Or is that still Detroit and Chicago niggerdom?

Don't blame God. He gave us free will. Who let's them live the way they do?

This guy has a point, you know? If God exists, why did he make possible the breeding between whites and blacks (for example)?

I spent yesterday cleaning out apartments of 3 welfare low housing nigger units in a downtown area.

These buildings are almost 1 hundred year old brick buildings with a courtyard. If they were gutted and all the niggers kicked out they could be very expensive apartments, instead of low income shitholes.

Some of the units had brand new hard wood floors and new appliances. These niggers trashed the fucking places, left garbage everywhere, dirty dishes and food all over, cigarette butts and every nasty fucking thing you could think of all over.

Yes they are fucking animals.

She loves us and wants to give us poetry and culture.

Also, see this

And Obama wants to move them all into white towns.

Really, he does.

The real question is what kind of retard had a brilliant idea of transporting hunter-gatherer populations over ocean and making them work in intensive agriculture when they didn't even evolve to city-states by themselves. Only outdone by retards who figured out taking expensive photo equipment and making postcards of lynching so the ancestors of the lynched would have some hard evidence to chimp out over.

Jews would be his mistake. After the books that compose the New Testament were written, the world would be infinitely better off, had the Romans wiped them off the face of the earth.

But jews are his chosen people goy

White people did not invent slavery but we did end it.
Hope it brings some comfort to Kunta Klinte knowing this.

The mistake was creating your pig cancer skin sun burnt pedo school shooters.

This is actually an incredibly valid point/perspective that I never considered. Black society has never went though it's basic stages yet.
And now their here.

Should have picked your own cotton pig skin.

Blacks are animals? White people fuck animals. They trashed the place and fucked your white bitch. What are you going to do about it? Get mad and get your gun.

Crackers are the most feral. They fucked my dog.

a mind within the context can't grasp that the context is arbitrary

blacks and whites are probably morally and intellectually incredibly similar on a 'power and knowledge of God' scale

but because we exist within this context and are only aware of blacks and animals, the blacks and animals seem substantially less capable than us