Hello Sup Forums, recently i've started jerking off on my sister's pictures (pic related)

Hello Sup Forums, recently i've started jerking off on my sister's pictures (pic related)
It all started a few months ago: i am 19 and i was with 3-4 friends spending a night having fun and drinking some beer...
we were kind of making fun of everything, when suddently the topic changed to my sister and they started laughing and joking about how slutty she is (she cheated with many of her ex-boyfriends) and what they would do to her, they were trying to piss me off and they sorta succeded, but at the same time my dick was getting harder and harder with every word they said.
from that day on, i started jerking off on my sister's pics (not nudes sadly) and thinking back what my friends said about her (she is 23), i know this is wrong, what should i do? tell her and possibly ruin my siblings relationship with her? or just an hero? or outright rape her? lol im so fucken confused

Just continue jerking off
Also don't tell her, will ruin relationship and probably your life

that's honest, and quitely what i always been thinking

rape her

Rape is the only logical option

i won't hide it's what i think all the time when jerking off

Lol, why would you want to sleep with a known slut? That's just degrading yourself, you deserve better. Also, not conducive to a healthy.future.

are you sure on that "you deserve better" part? you don't even know me.
and anyway, you don't choose who turns you on

You got kik ? Id love to jerk it to her aswell !

marcall21

rape means degrading her not yourself

that's right

you gotta rape her user

Wear a mask to avoid pepper spray and identification and ambush her when she's getting home from work or something. Use a condom.

any hi res pics with her face??

there you go

Your new mission OP is to get nudes of her at least then you wont be left wondering and your imagination wont lead you to actions you will regret. so get nudes(post them in Sup Forums) and keep fapping