Why isn’t sex seen more often...

Why isn’t sex seen more often? Why don’t we see people having sex at a public venue or sex being promoted on billboards or commercials

sex is evil, think of the children!! OMG you should never be naked in public, never naked around your children either!
imagine that a kid would see a penis on television OMG.

tits and under the covers sex is fine though

sex is not real, there is no such thing.

nice dubs

Because thanks to America people think its obscene and not natural, better to show gay lovers and trannies

boom

Muricans are scared of sex.

I worked at a water park over the summer, people regularly had sex in the wave pool

I just don’t get what’s so wrong with seeing it

religion and conservative morals

I've seen people having sex looking out of their open window and one time leaning at a tree in a park. They probably hoped nobody would notice but everyone knew.
A friend of mine fucked his gf with her room mate still in the room. She grabed her laptop and left the room

>sex is bad, ban gta san andreas because hot coffee
>shooting children with automatic weapons is ok

I'd love to wiener boop them off that ledge.

Because most members of society aren't neckbeards on Sup Forums

Were there children in sa?

No, killing children in video games has been illegal in the U.S. for a while

more of those two girls!

For free, in a short time, anyone can download a child mod for free for GTA and walk around gutting kids all day long.

Developers are not responsible for modifications made to the game.

Because at some point, they run out of attractive people and think they can start sliding ugly, fat people in. Nobody wants to see ugly, fat people having sex

Sexual freedom means that women can choose their partners, and as a result a large number of men will miss out completely. Without the prospect of sex, many young men have no motivation in life, so they become pathetic losers.

Responsibility of developers is not what were talkin about. Twitch streamers can't broadcast whenever they want. Thousands of people watch.

>can't broadcast whenever they want
At least be literate before trying to argue shit

Pick a typo out instead of standing your ground, coward.

I can't make a rebuttal when I can't even understand what you're trying to say. I don't speak retard. The only point you have to make here is that I didn't specify "It's illegal for developers to make a video game in which, without modifications, let's you kill children." You're literally just arguing semantics.

Because you are blind as fuck

It is. We do.

Classic reverse jew bait about how the degredation of conservative traditions and values is a good thing because an autistic society addicted to instant gratification makes the best consumers.

Special things should be special. Otherwise you have nothing to look forward to.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled jew thread

Because 2000 years ago a misogynist homo took over a tiny cult that had based itself on the nearly impossible premise that people should be nice to each other and decided to go with the much easier idea that you should practice a nearly impossible code of never having pleasure except in condemning people that do. Condemning sex is prominent among Christianity's major ideals that life is not hard enough and that a loving god has given us the only really nice thing that exists mainly so he can consign us to everlasting torment for using it, which we have to do to survive anyway.

I want to see them copy those Hindi Temples that illustrate the Kama Sutra in Washington DC

because it's fucking gross.
people are disgusting animals, and should continue to be regarded as such.
when you grow up, you'll end up sick of the constant nudity too.
just watch HBO if you want to speed up the process

This

Any man who can't convince even one woman to fuck him is already a pathetic loser.

Sex is the most inhuman and vile act anyone can do. People should be put to death for even thinking of sex. It is disgusting and morally wrong!

girls are disgusting and we shouldnt support their disgusting actions with positive reinforcement. plus normalizing sex is gross, it should be up to each person to find out what they like, not these disgusting power struggles today

Because you live in america

Depends how many options she has. Things can get a lot worse.

Sex should be banned and if people want children they can get artificial insemination. No one's body should ever contact another's body for any reason! Absolutely no contact! Never! I do not consent!

>our only barometer for success is how much sex a man is having

>oy wahh

We're never going to get that far, demolition man

Holy crap I think I know the two in that picture. One of them is going through med school. They girlfriends.

This. People are disgusting pigs. That’s just the physical aspect, the moral aspect is even worse.
Even so called Christians are caught, often, engaged in all manners of depravity.
I am not an atheist, but hypocrites who claim to follow a religion and then act completely opposite of everything they claim to believe in piss me off, especially the ones who think it’s all okie-dokie after they beg forgiveness and promise not to do it again...
Until the next time.
The world would be far better off without people.

Feminism will

Christian are the people who like being punished. They do bad things so they can feel guilty and sorry for it. They repent and receive adulation for their excellent moral rebound.

It's about getting more. S

shut up

That will be the case in a free society such as Africa.
In a civilized country, however, men can't chase sex so much and they have time to spend on higher goals.

If a tree has sex in the forest, are your fragile sensibilities harmed?

>that automatically means we should have sex parades!

No

Must be! So obvious the unique details of them in that image. I bet you know many of the women posted on this forum.

Is it the money that makes you retarded?

who got

Classic entitled "master race' loser arguing that a strict "moral" code enslaving half the people (women) is better even its only real feature is that the only real society where people like him can get fucked is one where women have to

jew mad?

sex is a conspiracy to grow human meat

You don't really need to advertise sex explicitly. That's like advertising breathing or eating. You might advertise a humidifier or a cheeseburger or a condom, but not the act of fucking or eating. People are going to do that regardless

You do realize that that's a fake, meme quote, right> Usually attributed to Aristotle, sometimes to Winston Churchill and others, but actually just a made-up quote to stir the pot.

> don't speak retard

I kek'd.

Because the Romans won the Punic wars against Carthage, and their worldviews clashed alongside their swords, the Romans believed that beauty should be concealed or restrained to demonstrate modesty, and the Phoenicians believed that beauty (including sex and tittys) Should me shown off to the world. Needless to say, Roman morality won out, Blame the Romans and Christianity. Or blame us for being too stupid to not come up with our own moral compass.

Because it’s mainly a private activity you dumb turbo virgin.

The Romans gave zero fucks about nudity
The whole concept of shame was invented far after the classical era