Try Going Vegan Sup Forums

Try Going Vegan Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

churchandstate.org.uk/2016/05/over-population-is-the-real-cause-of-climate-change-its-killing-us-all-off/
churchandstate.org.uk/2017/08/how-population-growth-control-threatens-the-papacy/
churchandstate.org.uk/2012/08/why-did-american-political-will-to-deal-overpopulation-fade-away/
churchandstate.org.uk/2017/03/the-vaticans-sabotage-of-efforts-to-address-population-growth/
churchandstate.org.uk/2017/01/how-the-vaticans-enormous-power-undermines-family-planning-worldwide/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

WHo the fuck eats a Koala

how about we continue to eat meat and sort out the other 40%

big support from a fellow vegan

meat consumption is a very minor factor in anything.

don't go vegan, go genocidal instead:

churchandstate.org.uk/2016/05/over-population-is-the-real-cause-of-climate-change-its-killing-us-all-off/

get informed ad get vegan,
give world a chance.

churchandstate.org.uk/2017/08/how-population-growth-control-threatens-the-papacy/

churchandstate.org.uk/2012/08/why-did-american-political-will-to-deal-overpopulation-fade-away/

churchandstate.org.uk/2017/03/the-vaticans-sabotage-of-efforts-to-address-population-growth/

churchandstate.org.uk/2017/01/how-the-vaticans-enormous-power-undermines-family-planning-worldwide/

No, It's because forests are being cleared off to make farmland. Veganism, not even once.

Time is not the "4th dimension" it's a separate +1 that applies to all other dimensions.

The 4th dimension is a tesseract, or hyper-cube.

i was on a vegan diet for a week and was hospitalized because of lack of protien from meat....never again.

why do they have to outright lie?
i wonder what kind of soyboy thinks this is true at all.
if they said that beef plays a huge role in climate change and linked to the source, okay.
there are plenty of reasons to be vegetarian without lying.

Pure Quads confirm it.

Retard detected

I'm starting tomorrow, I really need to lose weight.

Vegan women should all voluntarily induce lactation so they can take the place of all the dairy cows in the world, unless they don't care enough about animals to make a small sacrifice.

sick trips bro

Id eat one

Oh, were you merely pretending to be retarded? Was I rused?

Or do you not know what you're talking about?

Technically there aren't really any dimensions like that, it's a human classification but it's all really just space-time.

Does someone get paid to shill this shit on here? I'm not against veganism but the majority of people can't afford it, and they're more worried about feeding their dependants, clothing them and keeping a roof over their heads.

I would if not for the fact that all vegan food tastes like shit. All... Of... It.

So I chose no to be a miserable sod, going through life, pretending to enjoy the swill (no pun intended) you adamantly insist on calling "tasty food", just to join an imaginary moral high ground circlejerk.

Christ... i don't get how you can eat that shit with a straight face, and then proceed to lie to yourself and others by saying "mmmm, this is really good"

>inb4: "nuh-uh, cuz u hanen't tried [INSERT ANY VEGAN """""FOOD""""" HERE]
Yes I did, and it tasted like shit.

God damn.

tried this vegan stuff for a while, shit ended up being pure cucumber

Fuck diversity. Look how that works out for the US, and for Germany, and for Sweden.

Oh ffs,not again.
Eat what you want but don't expect other people to do the same thing.

Broke-ass student vegan here. Beans&rice for the win.

Farmland to feed livestock mainly.

Lets make this a movement!

How would I get my growth hormones and antibiotics than if I stop eating raw meat?

A hypercube is used to show a cube with twelve normals instead of just six.

From there, dimensional shadowing continues to add additional normals.

The only time you see a "hypercube" is when the lengths of edges are intentionally displaced to reveal all polygons and vertices.

Also, jokes on you for thinking a deliniated dimension is the same as a non-euclidean dimension.

Cry harder son.

lmao I bet this faggot doesn't like quaternions

>Try Going Vegan Sup Forums

Ummmm. Meat consumption by animals eating other animals. We don't eat koalas. Maybe Abbos do, but then that would be covered by Animals eating other animals....

We could just try to moderate our diets in a way that wouldn't require mass over production of processed foods.

Oh wait. I mean go vegan.

>implying the problem is people eating meat

>implying massive overpopulation isn't the real problem

>implying you could supply all these people with crops reliably without making Earth look like a shriveled up apricot

>implying a 90% reduced population wouldn't consume less meat to the point where it can't extinct a species even if it tried

>implying eating only veggies is healthy

>implying niggers will obey you

>implying implying implying implying

We don't have to stop eating meat. We have to sterilise about 80% of the world population.

But are you legitimately getting all of the nutrients that you need to be healthy?

No human diet has ever existed that is strictly vegan, veganism is a nuance for elitists

Veganism does lead to malnutrition
>low rates of B12 for example

Veganism exposes the system to phytoestrogens, which are plant toxins that mimic estrogen and can cause hormonal probs

Humans naturally have enzymes for meat digestion bc we are biologically omnivores

Vegetarianism is first mentioned by the Greek philosopher and mathematician Pythagoras of Samos around 500 BCE. The idea of avoidance of exploitation is not a new concept.

It's lost to overpopulation, not because we eat me. Try murdering your family, that might actually help the planet. Otherwise STFU.

Tried being vegan for a month once. Decided it wasn't for me as I liked bacon too much.

That being said tho it did expose me to different tasty foods I wouldn't have considered before and I eat less meat these days in general.

Horse shit, I'd love to see the numbers that back up that meme and their 'unbiased' source.
If humans where meant to thrive on plants alone we would have evolved that way and would have NO appetite for meat in the first place. Your whiney, liberal, touchy-feely 'save the animals' way of thinking is biologically incorrect.

Tomatoes? Don't buy shit in a box you retard

DHA is an essential fatty acid for brain development, especially for fetal growth.
One of the rarest forms is omega 3 fatty acid.
Omega 3 is only found in fish/shellfish meat. ALA is found in algeas and other plants, which is not a sufficient substitute to build DHA.
You need some meat source in your diet or you will become nutrient defficient.
DHA is essential to brain function/health/development

Ancient diets dating to the Pliestocene show coastal Neanderthals eating at least 10% of shellfish. We are built to eat some meat

haven't got bloodwork to prove it. I feel good and exercice, take vitamins B and D. eat some vegetables and seitan when feeling fancy.

kek, source pls.

And if you did any form of biological studies in secondary school you'll remember the largest loss of biodiversity is from the felling of rainforest and other trees to replace it with a monoculture e.g. to grow plants. Ergo vegetarians are killing the planet faster than meat eaters.

I've tried to research this, but there didn't seem to be much info on where B vitamins actually come from. some companies make their supplements from fossil fuels. I read that they used to be pretty concentrated in plants, but that intensive farming prevented it's accumulation. I also read that they actually give livestock vitamin B supplements.

Vegans are not even people lol

>take vitamins B and D
Yeah, if you have to use supplements. you know it's absolutely healthy...
No thanks, I prefer natural nutrition.

There are Algae-based DHA supplements.

Aren't hemp hearts and flax seeds also a source of DHA?

Do you realize how much more it takes to feed a cow vs how much it takes to feed a human? Use your brain.

That's some scoliosis right there.

obvious lie
we're eating cultivated animals, not random shit out of the jungle

90% is due to humans ... better kill yourself

The cows take supplements. I don't eat a lot of mushrooms, and am not outside much. everybody would benefit from taking these vitamins.

plus it's not about health for me, it's morality.

idk about hemp, but flax is a not a sufficient source

> cows and pigs eat air

OP, get your shit together. Figure out the most money your meager talents will let you make, make that money, and live it up. You ain't gonna be here that long and nobody fucking cares.

not being vegan is a really bad idea

Think that would mean most people were nutritionally deficient. Seafood is not a big part of the western diet.

I like meat and I like veggies, I care about animal welfare but not enough to give up meat. How can I convince myself to go vegan? I've tried, but the cravings for meat get too strong and then I do something stupid

Watch Earthlings

That's some scoliosis right there.

>Try going vegan
I would if it were as convenient, cheap, and diverse as regular food. The bar is fast-food convenient/cheap with a shit load of ever changing options.

99% of all problems are due to only one thing: human overpopulation.

scoliosis 3rd stage. Will need braces and backpack.

I concur. Though I'm no edgelord like
>we need another plague or world war to thin out the herd
I would much rather have humanity collectively get their shit together and decide "be fruitful and multiply" isn't necessary anymore.

That is how humans work.
We invent surplus and breed until it is gone and then we invent something else to create surplus.
Between thorium reactors and indoor growing (not reliant on soil quality, weather or being restricted to one plane) we could feed ourselves many times over.

Try fucking off and stop making bait threads. No one ever became vegan from these shit posts.

It plants a seed, either way

These shit posts... I think I've become vegan now. Thank you, OP.

Actually time is not it's own dimension but linked to spacial 3 dimensions. If you travel at near C or have a massive gravity you can warp Time just like you warp the other three. Why do people keep saying time is special?

>Between thorium reactors and indoor growing (not reliant on soil quality, weather or being restricted to one plane) we could feed ourselves many times over.
Sounds like hell on earth.

No it doesn't. All it does is show us how much of a faggot you are

Didn't change anything, what else can I do

Vegetarianism *lifestyle choice* /= Veganism *social conformance mechanism*

WHY DO WE HAVE CANINE TEETH IF WE WEREN'T MEANT TO EAT DELICIOUS ANIMOLS

there's no debate that we're meant to eat meat. We're omnivores.

the whole vegan thing is stupid, it will never be mainstream. We need cruelty free, sustainable system for producing meat, more like japan.

I'm curious about the Japan thing, any more info or links to read up on?

How do japs taste?

like a bag of sand

Fuck that then, isn't there another worthless race we can eat instead?

The only thing that makes meat a valuable form of nutrition is its valuable supply of lipids and proteins. The eukaryotic cell, however, has mechanisms that can yield the same amino acids from various grains found throughout the world. These grains have lower metabolic affinities than meat, which is why people feel a period of lag after eating something vegan or vegetarian. However synthetic meats are now being produced and experimented with that provide those 20 essential amino acids and it won't be too long before they become popular substitutes for real meat. If I recall, they're still tweaking with the flavor.

these threads seem to be more common round these parts, good work.
vege since '84 veeg since '06
it's not difficult you fucking degenerates.
To actively or subconsciously continue supporting animal genocide of certain species yet claim to "love animals" is massively cognitively dissonant.

But this is false. Potatoes have omega-3s. As do other nuts. Look it up if you want.

What you cannot get in plant based diets are B12 vitamins. Which you need to supplement. Not difficult.

You realize most of these threads are mocking you right?

Humans are omnivores, stop being a bitch.

I think I'm addicted to meat, how do I give it up

I don't give a fuck about animal welfare btw

what books are good to read to learn about it more

How about building chinks and niggers some chicken factories and they won't eat endangered species, faggot commie vegan.

If you want an ethical conversation, there is plenty within the sphere of environmental ethics. Peter Singer is a fairly well known utilitarian, and his book from the 70s was very influential, titled "Animal Liberation."

But you can always go to mainstream websites such as PETA to find more information. Ignore the weak willed who want to justify their taste buds over the moral life. If this is calling you, you are already there. As Pindar says, "Become who you are."

Sounds like you should audition for BLACKED.

Truly the apex predators.

You don't need to become vegan. Just eat local meat or something you know that comes from a 'good' source. Veganism is nothing but morality and makes no sense to leave out meat from the diet, unless, you fancy yourself some depression.

and then you feed 'em cum and granted the milk will have a greater level of testosterone in it

noiiis

kek, found the faggot.

>love animals
kek, this fucking faggot.

Probably talking about the important Omega3's, not the ALA which is bad for you anyway. Unless you are a female, then those would be slightly better due to higher conversions into DHA. Only animal sources are good Omega3's, everything else is nothing but marketing ploy.

>overpopulation is a problem, lets reduce the number of people!
>there aren't enough young people, lets import a few million Muslims!

What happened to peak oil, by the way? I thought it was suppose to kill us all a decade ago.

Don't give it up. Eat more.