Alcholism thread 3.0. You still drinking, Sup Forums? Hangover?

Alcholism thread 3.0. You still drinking, Sup Forums? Hangover?

Alcoholic bump.

Plastered on Weds. Guinness. A lot of pints.
One lone Guinness on Thrs. night.
Zero Fri, Zero Sat.
Feel great. Invincible. Clarity is insane.
10AM Sunday right now.
Gonna head to the Tavern in about 40 minutes.

>not sure how many I'll have.

>beer
I just drink straight vodka. I need like 30 beers to get drunk and thats a lot of time.

Just drink a good beer and it would be easier, not murican piss beer

Drank three times this week, thought it was only going to be once. All my friends see me as the guy who will always join for a beer when requested, and I got a lot of different friend groups. Want to give up the 'habit', but it's the only way people socialize in my country. Thinking about quitting in a month, maybe a girlfriend can help get over this bs.

Are you me? The only way i can interact with my friends is drinking. Im also thinking about trying to get a girl. We started like that 10 years ago. "Lets go for a few beers" and now we are all alcoholics. Not beer anymore, just whisky or vodka.

recently, I've cut down immensely.
went from 2-3 24-pack per week down to between 4-6 beers in the last 2 weeks and I don't feel like I "need" alcohol anymore.

My trick is that I gave myself a "trigger". in my case it was : only drink if someone specifically proposes alcohol to you. the first four days were the hardest but after that the craving leave you relatively quickly.

I used to drink 5-6 days per week. Thankfully i only drink on weekends now because i get a job. I did some pretty stupid shit while drunk and it affects my life to this very day. On weekends i drink alone.

if you still want to reduce on the weekends, I suggest following the trigger trick. makes you feel so much better just because even if you drink the same amount in a particular week you never do it alone since you wait for someone to tell you to do it. much more social. a whole lot less like OP's pic.

Thats the problem, man. I cant stop. Once im drinking i dont carr about anything and i keep drinking. Last sunday my mother had to hide my vodka bottle so i would go to work next monday

mate you sure you was not drinking monkey piss?

>I did some pretty stupid shit while drunk and it affects my life to this very day.
Story time.

Not yet.. drank screwdrivers last night so waiting till like five then more screwdrivers

>so waiting till like five
>like
Hell, you might as well just start now. I mean, close enough right?

Same guy forgot to add I drink every day since 16 but I toned down alot used to drink till I passed out now I have 2 4 packs of 16 oz cans since no 6ers here or 3 to 4 screwdrivers a night meh

I feel ya, my man. stopping is a bitch when you're afflicted with the cravings. that's why you you can't let it start. you gotta stop it before it starts.

this next reference is probably gonna fly over way too many people's heads but whatever.

In the game Age of Empire II, a real Time Strategy game, there are a lot of different civilizations. one of them is the Goths.
The Goths are basically Zergs with kevlar. when they get end-game, they get a 35% discount on their next-to invincible infantry and they can shit them out like nobody's business. basically, let them get to that point and you're behond fucked.
when you're at that point it's not time to ask yourself how to deal with the situation before it turns bad. it's turned bad.

you gotta stop the urge from fucking you over before it's irresistible. you can do it. you just need to do it.

We call them desartonilladores here, is the same word but in spanish.

>desartonilladores
I like this

i dont get hangovers im a profesional. drinking titos

Still hungover, i should calm down with the booze..

Went home at 6:30am, woke up at 2pm

still hungover af i feel like shit

Little hango wango when I got up at 8 am so I like to wait till it goes away I feel fine now but it helps me sleep so waiting since I work nights I have work tomorrow so works for me to start late

Besides my family i only care about obe person in this world and its my bestfriend (a girl) we had a relationship back in our teenage meme years. I told her some pretty nasty stupid shit last week while drunk and i fucking regret it. We gonna meet tomorrow to talk but im fucking scared because its totally my fault. As gay as this sounds i have a special bone with her (we lost our virginity together) i havent seen her in 15 days. We used to see each other luterally every day.

Yeah, i guess you dont drink 1 liter and a half of vodka every night.

Everything sounds cooler in a foreign lenguage.

i drink a handle every day brotha. have to buy my titos by the case, multiple cases

I literally pay an uber driver to bring me alcohol on weekends. I stopped driving while drunk since the last time i almost went to jail. Thankfully, the judge was a good person.

Depression and alcohol... it fucking sucks. Im too drunk to english but i was diagnosed (< idont know if i wrote that right) bipolar the last year. My mother suffer the same. She tried to kill herself twice.

Are you me? But my mom the madman actually did it. My father died 2 years ago. Im 22 and i have no parents. Thankfully i have my 2 bros and my 2 sisters.

during the winter I was drinking a solid 6Liters a night on weekends of this extravalue brand 7% beer,
that costed some 750 yen for a 6pack of 500ml.
really disgusted I let myself slip like that.

Realizing that alcoholism isn't so much an impeding crave when sober,
but rather the lack of ability to call it quits after starting.
One shot turns into half a bottle so easily.

Family got me drinking at an early age, but always reminded me to drink for the taste, not to get drunk.
I feel like I completely let them down every time I tank up on bottom shelf whiskey and cheap beers.

Going cold turkey is not an option for me anymore. Japan's drinking culture runs so much of life.

If anyone here wants to quit drinking, try kratom. Not even memeing. I was a severe alcohol for fifteen years and I haven't had a drink in over a year thanks to this plant.

My alcoholism ruined all my friendships so I switched to weed

Tell some stories

I always see threads like this and i wonder if you fags even know what alcoholism even is. I drink every day starting from when i wake up. I worked 3rd shift for 2 years let me tell you what i do. I got to work at 10 pm with a pint in my car for breaks so i dont feel lile shit and can drink on breaks. I go home at 7 am and imeaditly start drinking while watching netflix or some shit and pass out at about 1. Today is my night off so i wake up early just to drink then ill fall.asleep about 4. Ill wake up at about 3 am and continue to drink then wake up early the next morning start drinking pass out then go to work at 10pm. The life of an actual alcoholic

My Friend

Does it feel similar to opiates?

I've been having strong cravings for opiates recently after two years clean, and I'd like to try and avoid a relapse.

Worst tasting shit you can eat

checked

Same. I didnt quit alcohol but i drink alone now. On work days i smoke weed.

I usually start drinking at 8:00 pm and go to bed black out drunk at 12:00 am. In that 4 hours i usually drink 3 375ml vodka bottles.

If you wanna fix your alcoholism, buy good whisky so you feel like a cunt when you have too much.

ever been to rehab? Or perhaps you don't want to quit

it's not a competition. Get the help you need user

Kind of but it's used to quit those too.
I didn't say it was tasty and delicious, my nig, just that it might help your alcoholism.

Im only 25 and no never been to.rehab and.i really dont want to quit. I know its not a competition, i just see people post about drinking 3 times a week and im lile, cmon your fine

This. Pathetic.

Yep, still drinking. 18:48 at night on a Sunday.
But I'm a poor NEET so I'm out of vodka, whisky or rum and stuck with cheap red wine. Have a case (10 boxes - 1 liter each) so at least not completely dry.

Is it weird that I quite enjoy this 5 dollar box of wine?

Only weak faggots are alcoholics.

No heavy drinking is for Chads. A beta virgin like you wouldn't get it.

Started drinking every week when i was 35. Never drank much alcohol before that. Now, 4 years later, i drink about 1.5 liters of whiskey/rum + a few beers every week(over 2-3 day period). My favourite thing in the world is having drinks, put on music and disappear into some computer game. I might be a semi-alcohol, but meh, doesnt matter to me.

This used to be my favorite thing in the world too, but it gets a lot worse. Not preaching, just giving my perspective. I'm 37 now and quit (I'm the fag who posted the kratom). How old are you now, out of curiosity?

I work for the gov and its sunday 12:00 pm and im drunk as hell. Thankfully my boss is also an alcoholic aswell

Never mind, you put the math there already lol 39. Missed that part.

35+4=?
Are you dumb?

Question to alcoholics: How did you become an Alcoholic?

Is it possible to become an alcoholic from getting drunk 1-4 times a month?

Also, check 'em

I thought you were already a master alcoholic, Satan. You're probably safe for now but obviously it always starts somewhere so me mindful of increases in your consumption

>How did you become an Alcoholic?

>become NEET after my 19th birthday
>live secluded in the woods several hours from any real city
>no friends irl
>start drinking just to feel happy
>drink more
>then some more
>eventually drinking daily
>try to stop at one point, get the shakes and feel horrible
>continue drinking

Go ahead, bring the hate - I'll just go on loving life.

I started drinking at 14 as a 'fun times' with friends. We used to actually drink in highschool. My alcholism started when i was 17.. i started drinking everyday. Im actually an alcogolic now. I can stay sober for 2 weeks thanks to weed but when i taste a beet i get drunk for a whole week doing coke and shit.

I dont get it. Whats that?

>I dont get it. Whats that?
It's an Alcoholics Anonymous coin denoting 31 years of sobriety.

It was all fun and games until I got scoliosis

cirrhosis maybe?

Jesus I left my job because we all drink and gamble. I was making a good amount of money but I'd booze and lose it all.

NIGGER ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING ME?????
HANGOVER?????????????\
I FUCKING DRINK 24/7 AND HAVE A HIGH FUNCTIONING LIVER IM GOING TO DIE FROM FUCKING CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER.
JESUS FUCK I HATE ALCOHOL AND EVERYTHING ELSE ON THIS PLANET, I AM NOT A VILELENT DRUNK I DRINK ALONE BECAUSE I KNOW OTHAT I WILL RUIN ANY RELATIONSHIP I EVER HAV E DUE TO DRUG AND ACOHOL ADDICTION. I AM AND ADDICT AND ALWAYS WILL BE, WHAT IS THE POINT OF LIFE? THERE IS NONE AND I DRINK AND DO HEROIN AND METH AND POT BECUAE I AM A WEAK FUCKING PUSSY AND NEED TO DIE, SOONER RATHER THAN LATER, SO THAT IS WHY I CONTINUE WITH MY ADDICTIONS. MY PARENTS ARE SENDING ME TO INPATIENT REHAB AND I DO NOT WANT TO BE CLEAN I WANT TO USE UNTILL I DIE ANSAND THAT IS THE FACT. PEOPLE ALWAYS GET SAD AROUHND ME BECAUSE I HATE THIS EXISTENCE AND THAT IS WHY I HAVE RENDERED MYSELFF NULL AND TAKEN TO SITTING IN MY ROOM FOR HOURS UNTIL I HAVE TO GO TO WOIRK AND THEN I DO THE SAME THING ALL OVER AGAIN. FUCK EVERYTHING. I WILL BE A HERMIT UNTIL I DIE AND NO ONE WILL KNOW OR CARE BECAUS EI AM A WATSTE OF LIFE, MY EXISTENCE HAD HAD EFFECTS POON OTHER IN POSETIVE AYS BUT THAT IS ALL GONE AN I AM DOOMED TO DIE ALONE AND WITH MY FAMILY HATING ME BECAUSE OF MY ACTIONS, WHICH I HAD A CHOICE TO CHOOSE FROM BTUT I CHOSE THE WRONG APTH TO TAKE AND I AM [AYING THE PRICE EVERY GODDAMN DAY. I HATE MYSELF, I HOP ETHE WORKLD CONTINUES ON VWERY WELL FOR EVERYONE THAT LIVES PAST ME. FUCK ME, I WISH SOMEONE WOULD CAPTURE ME AND TORTURE ME FOR DECADES UNTIL I AM DEAD, AND I HOOPE TO GOT THE HELL WHERE I WILL SUFFER FOR ETERNITY WITH NO OTHER POPTIONS OPTIONS. KILL ME SLOWLY, SAY YOU HATE ME, I DESERVE IT. I AM A AN ALCOHOLAND DRUG ADDICT AND I AM THE WASTE OF ALL WASTES.....

damn....i need help

>250 word essay due tomorrow morning
>haven't started
>already drinking

why do I do this to myself

Im hella hungover on the train to work.
I usually dont, but hit like a 48 hr binge.

You're fucked m8.

>Titos
My nigga.

Oh! Great for you, man. I wish i could do that.

It's only 10:30 where I am, so a bit early for me. But had lots of whiskey last night, and feeling a bit foggy this morning.

What the hell is a titos?

>10:30
Where the fuck are you? Hawaii?

hangovers are not what they used to be... they put me down for the whole next day now.

Glad I am not the only one.

>31 yrs
How old are you user?

Any of the heavy drinkers here have a feeling in their upper right abdomen? Not pain, not even pressure, just feel something in there. Liver has no feeling but if its swollen I could be feeling it through the other organs its not pressing up against. Going to doc on Tuesday but it's been keeping me up at night. 12 years of a 5th of whiskey a day. Everyday.

Looking back at it. Do you recommend it? Or would you find a different system

i do, iahve a high functionning liver. its a weird feeling, i always find myself bending/stretching to the left with my abdomen to make my ribs pop on the right side, and my ribs stick out further on the right then they do on the left, i itch all over the place somtimes as well. fuck this shit, ill keep drinking to die. but man.....i am ashamed of myself and thise fucking retarded existence.

had 3 non-consecutive years sober, punctuated by giant relapses that usually left me in the ER

broke my recent 13 month streak after a girl i was crazy for rejected me, it was just a couple nights of a bottle of wine and i think im done now

but fuck man

Start right now, bro. It's 250 words, you've likely read over a thousand already if you've been browsing for more than five minutes. Just write it shittily and quickly, doesn't matter how bad. Maybe you'll come back to it in a few hours drunk off your ass and make a few improvements. Then you wake up in the morning, make a few final touches, and bam. Effortless. You got this user

High functioning liver, is this the term for what I'm feeling? I don't itch but I get little white heads all over my body, related?

It's 12:30 where I am. 10:30 isn't all that crazy

Also, drank sailor last night. Having myself a small coffee mug of it this morning (about 2.5 shots). Love my morning liquor cup

man 250 words is like a quarter of a master's fuckin introduction, not even part of the body or conclusion

get the fuck in there you pussy

not sure, i have no wahte head on my body
but yeah, before i had no liver problems i felt nothing in the upper right, but once it started progressing, i started feeling like there was something in the right side of my abdomen.

id rreccomend a bloodtest. taht s how i found out,

godspeed man, love ya...

That's like 6727 calories, man. Jesus

In the past my liver counts have been high. I'd not drink for a week, retest, and be fine but I never had the physical symptoms. Did you ever get an ultrasound? If its swollen and I go sober will it shrink I wonder, they say the liver is highly resilient. How old are you BTW?

When I drink I gain a ton of weight. If I was one of these alcoholics that still maintained, God knows how, a physically attractive body I would have no interest in quitting.

Drank a bottle whiskey yesterday. Havent started drinking today.

drinking a $6 jagermeister knockoff after a workday and I've got work tomorrow as well

so what are you fuckers up to?

Just made a run to the LCBO (Canadian Liquor store) for this shit. wish me and my lads luck Sup Forums

>only drink if someone specifically proposes alcohol to you.
I tried to do this but drinking alone at home after a days hard work is truly the best.

Play me a song.

im 22
honestly i havent been to the doc in a year and change....probs not a good thing but...ye know. I'm sure my count is much higher now, been thinkin of getting US, and blood test soon. but man i'm scared

The liver really is resilient, that is true. just not when drinking continuously.

from what ive herd from peeps with bad liver damage, the only way to not progreess it is to stop drinking/drugging
and really try and take care of your body.

wish i had the will to do it, maybe someday.

Looks just like my night with my guys last night down here in the states. Godspeed user, Cheers.

been drinkin outta a handle of jose quervo especial for the past 2-3 adays. been goin to work drunk asfuck, bbut noone notices.., and im a good worker...so. lmaso

West coast of the US.