Mainstream media is obviously fake news.But where do you get REAL News from? In mine case, pic realited

Mainstream media is obviously fake news.But where do you get REAL News from? In mine case, pic realited

You think REAL news is a guy who has told you WW3 is starting next week for almost 20 years?

RT

>Mainstream media is obviously fake news

Why?

You get your news from an hiv positive washed up movie star?

How do you not know where to get news from? Is this a thing? It doesn't make sense that you believe in NOT to believing things the media tells you. Where do you think you got that notion?

BBC news world, england, tech, science
The Young Turks
Bullshit news from Philip DeFranco

inb4 triggered trumptards say im retarded

>young turks
You're a fucking idiot if you like these fucking idiots

NPR.
Don't ever pay for news.

i don't give enough of a shit to bother looking for "real news". but in order to have a modicum of knowledge i'll just watch pbs newshour or turn on the bbc world news station for a bit.

>realited

Makes sense

PBS Newshour

>NPR
Rich white neo-liberals' normie propaganda

Nice word salad there.

www.rt.com
'nuf said
The fact that the US, with all its freedom of speech, is trying to ban it should be a big hint that its got something of interest to say.

It's like you're too stupid to understand the rules under which a non profit organization has to function.

WW3 started in 2001 remember? we used 9/11 as a pretense for invading the middle east. we are still there fighting ISIS now... Afganistan, Iraq, Syria, soon to be Iran... we are still at war and we have yet to see the worst part

Jew run liberal news. They put on the best act of appearing bipartisan, but there is 100% a liberal agenda on it.

No agenda podcast.

This is why you're still a virgin. Seriously.

Not even close. Conservative voices and views are constantly featured. Not their fault if those views contain retarded shit like Rick Perry telling people fossil fuels prevent rape.

Wikileaks

As someone who ran a NPO in the US for 10 years, I can confirm that you're spouting nonsense.
NPO's aren't required to be impartial.
NPR is one of the most heavily bias'd media organizations I've encountered.

I also get my news from Charlie Sheen

I have to suffer NPR every damn morning as my gf listens to it for the entire two hours she gets ready. Like I said, they put on a good act. But its really undeniable.

And we've yet to see your answer to these. What news do you trust then? All I see alternatively is the Russian stateowned RT. BTW they also have a liberal slant at time. Mike Papantonio does segments for both RT and TYT.

Dailywire. Thats what you need

The Scoliosis Network

You get your news from a yelling microphone and cocaine ?

Fucking virgins, I swear

If you watch the Armenian Genocide Deniers, you're a fucking tard. Please kys.

That's some scoliosis right there.

Right. There's only one genocide that never existed.

Exactly.

I usually make my own news. It's more fun and filled only with things that I like.

nice

It used to be good, but it's just as bad as all the big news networks now