Why is this fat fucking useless piece of garbage famous...

why is this fat fucking useless piece of garbage famous? I've genuinely never heard of him but apparently he's a rapper and comedian? why does it continue to breath?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xji7Gy6RiiY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDIabY3kITw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

He was kinda famous about 10 years ago cuz he had a kinda funny show on mtv2. Calm the fuck down.

lol OP likes livestreams

.....literally, who?

He got some songs

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Xji7Gy6RiiY

only funny thing is he/she looks like franklin the turtle. what a fat fuckin slug ass looking nigga

You've never heard of him but have a strong opinion of him.

Confirmed white boy

good times
he was the shit when i was 11

you're 13.

FUCK OFF KID YOU'RE TOO YOUNG TO UNDERSTAND

This song is catchy

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UDIabY3kITw

Nah I just stayed away from mtv because it's retarded. this ugly mole rat should've never claimed fame

He was on the Man Show which got him his own tv show. It was "ahead of its time" and would have done really well with the current lolmao randum shows that are popular now.

That's pretty fucking bad.

He has scoliosis

Yep you are 13

Eh, everyone's got an opinion.

Confirmed, 13 year old

I like some of Jody's stuff, but that song just doesn't hit it for me at all.

CoNFiRmEd 13 YeAr oLd

Burger Planet is my favorite live streamer.
Cause people are jealous he is enjoying life while they have no life.

are they all Jews?

Go eat his fucking tranny pecker then you soft faggots

It's nothing to be ashamed of, hold onto your youth. Just understand that your perception of mtv is that of a different generations. Can't be surprised you just now heard of a one hour wonder from before your time.

Fwiw, I think anyone who likes or posts SpongeBob is a fucking youngfaggot too.

>You must be 13 because you've never watched a retarded reality t.v channel

He's a genuinely chill streamer now. He was in a few B/C-list movies and he's funny. Just because you're a broke bitch, doesn't mean you should hate someone better off than you despite race, religion, size, or whatever else you pick to justify your hate. He also fucks 10's. Something you wish you could do.

got me there, get's pity fucked by 10's that really dismantles the whole opinion doesn't it?

You've gotta be le ebin trolling

Get a load of cuck Mctriggered

Even if you don't like his content, Andy is a good and creative person and he has a condition that makes him look like that. You on the other hand are probably so angry because your life is in shambles, OP.

A hole is a hole is a hole.
Shutting down a unpopular shitty opinion isn't really being triggered, aren't you the one complaining on Sup Forums about someone richer, and better off than you?

That's some scoliosis right there.

He's ugly, fat, and sounds like a child. He has more obstacles then you and I need to overcome, and he is still more successful then either of us.

If you were older than 13 you would remember before they became reality TV 2.0. that's the whole point you retard

yeah but he's in his 40's now right? when did he even get famous?

Like that means anything, I mean lil Wayne is a multimillionaire.

lmao I'm not a normie, All I remember from the OG mtv was the 3 hour metal music video blocks, along with Beavis and Butthead. Believe what you want, it's dumb attempting to reason otherwise

I liked the top of the mountain episode and the one where they get some crazy dog from a rescue home and just let it run away

>I've genuinely never heard

millennial FAGGOT

You could have easily just called this an Andy however you spell his last name troll thread and saved the tldr description.
You didn't fool anyone op.

If you don't remember his show your childhood was probably lame

:'( i cry everytime

That's some scoliosis right there.

>not knowing the difference between breath and breathe
>this much of a fuckin retard

FUCK BURGER

>breath
dumbass

Andy was my hero, fuck you.
> Peanutbutter slap.

Underage ban

Andy is badass. I think the one who needs to stop breathing is you OP.

Got OP on my head
But don't call me a faggot

I wonder if Andy's on this board.

> I've genuinely never heard of him
why do you hate someone you don't even know?

>fucking useless piece of garbage
>I've never heard of him
If you've never even heard of him, then how do you know what he's done?

seriously isnt he supposed to die soon because of his genetic disorder

Minty sangwich minty minty sangwich
Minty sangwich minty minty sangwich

My nigga