I'm back fags, so let's play a game!

I'm back fags, so let's play a game!

Pick a girl from the collage and if you roll dubs you get a pic of her. If you roll trips you get 3.

Reroll as many times as you want, but make sure you say which girl you want each time or it won't count.

If you don't want to waste your time rolling, you can do cum tribute vids for a girls pics. Email me at [email protected] and we can figure thing out from thers

Have fun, I'll be checking in every 5 minutes or so, so RELAX, if there's a winrar i WILL see it, it just takes me a few minutes to get the picture and prepare it.

number 7

bump

lets see

reroll

1 roll

number 1

Any of them

Damn I'm good at this

MODS

Scoliosis roll

I'm not playing this game unless you have nudes

rerolling for 5

reroll for 9

Close

Retry. 2

reroll

re for 9

reroll for 9

nine

Reroll for 2

nein

Rolling for 9

i am also rolling for 9

can't give up, still want 9

9 get

wait so no nudes, just a random instagram/facebook picture

9 rest are ugly

2 people working on 9, we will get

we got

99 for 9, let's go

Check em

rollin for 7

Win

dosent seem to be actual nudes tho only other pictures

Well I don't and that's illegal cause they're underage so look fuck yourself pedo
Relax buddy, clothing stays on

fuck off with your pedo bullshit you daft cunt

Still waiting on pics of 9

GUYS THERE ARE NO NUDES OF THESE GIRLS AND EVEN IF THERE WERE, I WOULDN'T BE POSTING YHEM BECAUSE
1. IT'S ILLEGAL
2. IT'S FUCKING ILLEGAL

I don't give a flying shit if you decide not to play because they don't have nudes, you-are-a-fucking-pedo and I hope you die a slow painful death.

Keep rolling if you want normal pics of these girls, if not I couldn't care less

nigga we rolled dubs for 9, post something already

Here
Yes

Night you need to read the first post, I said you got to wait, it'll be there relax
Thank you, I just don't really think it's cool having people think they're getting nudes. These girls aren't legal, get out if you want nudes. Clothing on is 100% legal.

More of right?

Here's your pic
Sorry, don't know her. She's not tagged either, if I could find her I would but idk sorry

thanks.
7 again pls

thread dying... why!

Number 7!

rull

Rollio 4

Lol attention whore. Out

Did you expect nudes...? Like why would I risk getting banned you little fuck? I did two other threads like this yesterday and no idiot asked for nudes, CAUSE IT'S ILLEGAL. Id you can't get that through our head then all I can advise is suicide

Idk who you want so I'll just do a random girl

Thread is dying, I'm probably gonna leave

Hey you did it

roll

8 please