Tinder sluts who sucked dick or more on the first meeting

Tinder sluts who sucked dick or more on the first meeting

Pic related: got throat fucked and swallowed like a champ

That's some scoliosis right there.

Just joined tinder last night. Any tips on how to get average sluts like this to meetup and suck my dick? What did you do?

Scoliosis is not a meme.

Pic one on the bigger side with low self esteem like pic related and just tell them they can come over and drink some wine with you if they will suck your dick, you will be shocked at how many do it

Nice.

What did she give up first date?

This one gave up anal in the shower first date

Just standard sex, blowjob, I ate her out, missionary and doggy.
Liked hair pulling but choking was too intense for her.

dude, get tested.

This one was wild...half Filipino....sucked like a champ and fucked like an animal

Did you guys meet for drinks first or was it super easy?
I fuck about half the girls I meet on the first date, and 20% or so of the ones who don't on the 2nd, the rest usually are too much work or I don't want to say "I love you" and bolt after.

Pic related, went to a bar for about three hours, then invited me to her place for Rick and Morty. 15 minutes in her lips were wrapped around my dick.

Moar

Wow

Nudes?

Met for drinks, she bought her own I bought my own

No, didn't record it. And her personality is very wholesome, honestly I get the feeling I was a rebound, which I'm fine with.

Yea, thats my wife now.

She looks wholesome af / 10

ITT: virgins fantasies.

Just don't reply to it you tard

Just one hook up?

More

Not the best face but her body was to die for....fucked her in the shower...choked her savagely on her bed and then throat fucked her and came down her throat....she said it was the hottest sex she has ever had

pic related

Yeah. She was decently into me, but I totally lied about my job and my situation in my profile and our talking, couldn't sustain anything beyond maybe another hook up anyway.

How the fuck do I easily make a tinder account when I can't use any social media site? I refuse to also be identified online. I'm jacked up, good looking, and have a huge dick.

If u had a half a brain u would've figured it out

>Air Combat Command jacket
Damn you know how to pick em

this coming from an obvious basement-dweller, without one bit of anything to back it itself up.

You can't. Just make one that doesn't have any real info.
You can upload pics to Tinder that aren't on the FB account you link to it.

Just have a blank profile with your name and age. First name only, because that's all that's on tinder. If you need a last name for FB, make it a lie.

I'm not going to try right now, but when I do, will this thing get me some pussy when I have free time?

Assuming you're not a mongoloid and are decently sociable, then yes.z

Keep in mind there's a huge difference in ratio between male accounts and female ones. They have the pick of the litter, so just because they matched you doesn't auto meet they're DTF, you have to work on it a tiny bit.

>I'm jacked up, good looking, and have a huge dick.
>barking up the wrong tree pony boy