ITT: We give advice to other Sup Forumstards

ITT: We give advice to other Sup Forumstards

>Never spend more than 50 percent of your credit card limit.
>Never be friends with a person who gossips, or talks shits about people behind their back.
>Never make fun of someone else for their image; you never know, you may end up bald, fat, and single a decade from now.
>Never get used to a routine; once you start drowning yourself in your 9–5, and coming home, swiping through your smartphone, you're less likely to want to engage in new experiences.
>Never leave the restroom without washing your hands; people poop, and pee in the same toilet bowl. Clean yourself.
>Never share salary details with family members; more than likely, they will have some ulterior motive behind wanting to know.
>Never complain; I know you will, but complaining ultimately works in no one's favor. Breathe, and figure it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

mindguruindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MP018_100-ways-to-motivate-yourself.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never fall in love more than once,bitches can change idea as wind.
never believe what "others" or "society" state.

hey, you again
seen yo face a lot on Sup Forums

I'm the king of Sup Forums. I'm actually well known on this board.

i know you ;p

say my name

>Implying that we all dont know basic fucking life skills and tips.

>Implying that we all dont know basic fucking life skills and tips
>is on Sup Forums

I'm just going to ignore this.

idk ur name, i don't look at all you're posts, i only see them coming by sometimes

That's some scoliosis right there.

.....jesus,the autism is strong with you.

You do know that not everyone who browses this board isnt a degenerate? Go back to fucking reddit...........kys.

I didn't open this thread to get insulted. If you don't have any life pro tips, go somewhere else. Thanks.

>
>
>I didn't open this thread to get insulted. If you don't have any life pro tips, go somewhere else. Thanks.
Fuck those guys. No one is perfect. Everyone can learn to be better than they are. And anyone on this boards clearly sucks at life

If you came here not expecting an insult,then youre in the wrong place friendo lol.

Try 9gag instead of reddit,i hear they have inoffensive message boards for snow flakes such as yourself.

Just FYI, i do use Sup Forums far longer than you do. I'm here since more than two years. So you gtfo. now!

Aw :)

A middle finger..........someones feelings just got triggered.

And no,i am not leaving. Suck on that.

Yeah? You can have another one of those.

Oh boi,that is SOME scoliosis you got there. Super super frightened..........btw: shouldnt you be doing homework? It is a school night after all.

I agree with each of these.

>homework? It is a school night after all
I'm 24, and I haven't been in school 4 a LONG time
>SOME scoliosis you got there. Super super frightened
That's enough. I'm going offline.

OP give more advice, don't mind the dickheads

As a functional adult I can agree that these are mostly common sense but still good advice.

Bye bye........dont let the door hit your ass on the way out :)

ill admit, im a newfag, i only really started going on here post moot, but this guy.

THIS GUY.

i dont fucking even.

however that advice is good shit.

Man you got some serious sausage fingers. How much do you weigh/height?

It's really not.

Its common god damn sense that most people are aware of.

i HIGHLY recommend nobody takes advice from someone browsing Sup Forums

which means you shouldnt take my advice because im browsing Sup Forums too

If you had the guts to post yourself, they would all be making fun of you for some reason or another.

>been here two years
>didn’t open this thread to be insulted

Well then you’re just plain stupid. Stick a fork in a toaster, you fat fuck. Nice DC hat, I have the feeling that you’ve never even touched a skateboard, except when you tried to eat one in 3rd grade.

I have already failed on all advice's :D

So, you just hate on people just by seeing a picture of them?

Here is some real life advice from a dude who's been around the block

>dont fuck prostitutes, you will get herpes or worse. Trust me

>Do find a chick who makes a lot of money and had an absentee father. Fill that void in her life and live comfortably

>Do avoid carbs and stay skinny forever. Eat a fucking steak 3 times a day and you'll be thinner than eating one bagel for breakfast every day

>do find a physically active hobby you enjoy, hiking, biking, basketball, fucking your side chick

>don't have any sexual encounters or business dealings, or friendships of black people. Blacks are predatory and deceitful by nature. If you get involved with these people, it is a quagmire you cannot escape and you will have problems

>be respectful to the police

>don't live next door to someone who is from Florida. Florida is the armpit of the earth

>dont buy an American car

>dont work in retail

>find a job where you see your boss as little as possible

>alcohol is the key to getting sucked/fucked

You don't earn a steam achievement posting here porky. I'd say you should spend less time eating and posting on Sup Forums and more time exploring a gym.

I think he hates you for what you said. The looks are just a bonus

That was easy.

I'm not OP. And as somebody skinny as fuck, I don't know why people are so concerned about other people's weight. Especially when we live in burgerland. Get a life and stop worrying about other fucking people.

I'm not OP. It's a fucking imageboard. Other people post here.

No shit.
No shit.
No shit.
DUH!
.....um,okay?
Obviously.........nobody wants to get arrested for being rude to the pork patrol.
Duh.
Duh.
Retail gives you in depth experience on how to deal with all kinds of people,everyone should work retail for at least 1 year to see what its like. I did it for 4 years,and learned valuable skills on how to socialize with many types of personalities.
Why? Who is going to give you feedback,and constructive criticism on you to develop in the work place.
No.......it's not.

thanks for contributing
I don't have a skateboard, I just wanted to look oldschool cool.
nope
thanks. okay here you go:
>If it feels like time is moving too quickly, as if your life is racing by; choose a new habit to act on everyday for a month. Time will slow right back down for you, and you'll get to keep the habit!
> Thinking about or just taken up a new hobby or interest? Unless you're sure you're going to commit to it don't tell your family in the run up to Christmas. That is unless you want a load of new books/equipment relating to the new hobby that you may never use.
>Use you free time efficiently. I can't stress the impact this had on me in the long term. Whenever you find free time (like 5-10 mins), like waiting for a friend or carpooling/commuting, use your phone to learn something new, I'm learning basic coding from the Internet, and it's very useful!
>Don’t ask people if they need help. Instead, ask if they’d like assistance. The former connotes weakness, the latter, pragmatism.
>If you need to stop a Netflix binge session but are finding it impossible to turn away, pause in the middle of an episode instead of the end. The end of the episode is designed to make you want to watch the next one right away, while the middle of the episode is often the least exciting part.
>If you’re asked to take a survey at the end of your call, always say yes; It usually moves you ahead of those that say no.

yeah maybe give advice instead of critisising others

Parents have inexpensive booze cams everywhere. They know what you are doing. Do not get your stuff from your own house.

Oh christ in heaven...............you actually came back? Fuck me,you are really desperate for attention.

And ill stop criticizing when someone here actually posts valuable life tips,not shit anecdotes most logical thinking humans know.

Advice from me?

Here ya go.......................this is stuff that adults ACTUALLY do to have a productive life,not the basic shit youve been discussing

>logical thinking humans
>people browsing Sup Forums
Pick one

That list looks like bullshit

mindguruindia.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/MP018_100-ways-to-motivate-yourself.pdf
.......and some more. If you actually can read.

How so?

>>/r9k/ is the board you're looking for

Some of it seems more obvious than the advice in the OP. And other parts seem somewhat stuck up and cunty, IMO.

never spend time on /b

when you said do drink and dont work at X i knew you were full of shit. also you cant shut fucking all the blacks out of my universe by saying dont talk to them, fuck you

>
>say my name

you are american pop/country recording artist Taylor Smith.

btw, you're a gril

btw dubs checked by you

Fair enough.

I will agree that 2 or 3 of the tips kinda verge on being basic as fuck,but if you try the other ones out.............youll be surprised.

Youll get stuff done quickly,and efficiently.

If it was obvious more people would be doing it

>say my name

i forget. which one are you? Tammy or Amy?

What scoliosis sufferers act like right there.

Besides the obvious parts, the only part I really agreed with was the "learn to ignore" part. I've learned for myself that most things aren't really directed to you anyways, and when they are, they're generally trivial.

True.

I would have thought youd agree with the wardrobe tips. I tried implementing that last week,and it saved me a fuck load of time going through my morning routine.

Everyones different though i guess :)

Which parts did you find cunty?

>I would have thought youd agree with the wardrobe tips.
I did. I've always looked at clothes as trivial.

>Which parts did you find cunty?
Parts like "tune out the news." Because, although it isn't as important as older people think, the news still has some relevance to it. However, I would agree had it said celebrity news. But above all, the email part sounds a little cunty. I could picture either a girl or an arrogant celebrity following that part. Why not try to decipher an email? Who knows, it may turn out to be important..

bump

Never marry a broad just because she lets you fuck her up the ass

Ahhh i hear you.

The email one is a bit odd,but i guess the authour of this was trying to send a message of "hey..........if you dont understand it,dont reply,because then the sender will actually have proof of you on agreeing with doing this task/obligation."

Thats why i never respond to work emails lol it pisses people off,but i always tell them id rather talk about any issues or concerns face to face,instead of over an email.

>"hey..........if you dont understand it,dont reply,because then the sender will actually have proof of you on agreeing with doing this task/obligation."
That's true. I didn't think of it that way. And I suppose it fits in with the "learn to ignore" part.

That's some scoliosis right there.

On what part of him are people noticing scoliosis?

#1 Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
#2 Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

It’s right there

but, but, i didn't get a middle finger!!
you gave this guy ( ) two!!!!!