I invited my friend to a bonfire last night to just drink and talk and he said he was with two of his friends and asked...

I invited my friend to a bonfire last night to just drink and talk and he said he was with two of his friends and asked if they could come too to which I said of course

his two friends are a married couple that are going through ALOT of problems, constantly yelling at each other and are on the edge of splitting, and they were arguing all night and the alcohol didn't help

A little while through the night the wife started getting touchy with me and the husband didnt like that and started going crazy and screaming and it ended in them both going home

The wife hit me up the next morning and asked if me and her could have another bonfire alone tonight so she could "makeup for the trouble she caused last night"

What should I do

Other urls found in this thread:

1000giribest.com/253889.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

give her some scoliosis right there

tell her you have scoliosis.

Do you think if her husband found out you could beat him up? Because he'll come after you.

If op could beat him up the husband will just shoot him.

fantastic! the surgeon is inspired.

That's some scoliosis right there.

Do it! She is probably using you as a pawn against her husband but fuck it, is she hot?

If it isn't you, it'll be someone else so why not you.

she wants to make him jealous op, the best result for you is a one-time pussy full of regrets

Dude just get it. Someone else will. They'll fall apart like most do

Where's your dignity? You're actually willing to be a pawn in the breakup of a marriage just for what will turn out to be completely mediocre pussy?

Rather you than me user

tell her she has scoliosis

stay away. bitch is playing you. besides, rage mode in some guys is very dangerous.

Text her husband with proof, it could be you in the future, or maybe it happened to you but nobody told you

What's with the Scoliosis obsession ?

Newfags and reddit trying to force a meme

Do it. Film it. Give us the video.

>reddit
check the catalog faggot

Shes a cute latina with a fat ass and i wouldnt be thinking about doing this if she wasnt hot

pic related

this is what scares me

letting her husband know would put me in the middle of the shit too

fuck here anyways but that pic is from other website
1000giribest.com/253889.html

You think she is worth it OP? Kind of innapropriate and seems like it's going to open up a whole bunch of drama for her and you. She is probably angry with her spouse and not thinking straight and is probably going to get you into something retarded. If she is worth it then go ahead, my guess is she is just looking for trouble.

fucking married women is the best. they need it

more pics

Not impressed, and latinas are fucking crazy. Avoid.

I fucking hate redditers.....my ex was excited about getting on the front page of reddit or some shit and I love Sup Forums and refuse to use Reddit. We broke up, and this is the perfect example of how we were just too different.

what

who fuckin tells his gf about Sup Forums

She's looking to make her husband jealous, and also get laid. SHE WILL MOST DEFINITELY TELL HIM. When all is said and done she absolutely will throw it in his face to enrage him. So knowing that him finding out is a 100% going to happen, are you still cool with fucking her?

Other way around.

This.

Tell her to be gone thot. She is used goods and a nasty whore. You can do better than some skank cheating on her husband. Tell her she disgusts you.

literally a reddit thing, you faggot

throw her in the trash, the husband knows where you live and will probably fugg you to spite his wife if you fugg her

what Sup Forums tells about her bf?

Sounds like she won't keep quiet about it and will very much use it to mess with her husband, just keep that in mind.

Tell him that girl is slut nigga

search up walking dead negan leans. You are all wrong

oh god, normie. Please go. please just GO

Lol watching some fucking video on youtube makes me a normie..... Hmmmmmmmm yeah hello? Go kiss your dads husband you fucking dick licking faggot

www.reddit.com

OP: If you need/want the pussy then hit and quit, but this woman is not relationship material

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I like Sup Forums, HE likes Reddit. HE IS half a fag. Lame online presence. He should be on here he'd make a way better trap.

Its too much effort to have a bonfire for just two people

cute, some cunt thinks he's an oldfag.

RE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

have her tell you you have scoliosis

www.reddit.com

please stop this facebook meme

Show benis

If you fuck her and he finds out, you already made the biggest mistake. He fucking knows where you live. Prepare to eat lead.

get back to www.reddit.com

www.reddit.com

if he won't find out, then you're golden.

i would just hook up with a stranger from the bar instead tonight though.

And dumb fuck already had them over to his house. So he surely knows where to go when he wants to do some killing.

Tell him after you make plans but before it happens. She's a whore but is he a cuck?

www.reddit.com

>if me and her could have another bonfire alone tonight
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

www.reddit.com

faggot

www.reddit.com

show her your benis

>faggot
Samefag

fuck yeah dudeg

Tags self when calling a faggot. Good job www.reddit.com

wrong one faggot, btw check out this quick site for you and your friends. www.reddit.com

gayfer

www.reddit.com

stop spamming this thread dipshit

>reddit

>checked
www.reddit.com

don't do it OP it'll be nothing but trouble

Your friends wife . . . Easy. Wait till they breakup then do the bonfire.

www.reddit.com

faggot

AHAHAHAHA why you salty kid? think its time to get back to www.reddit.com

www.reddit.com

www.reddit.com

you seem lovley

NEDM

fuck her

who cares about angels, listen to the devil

Let's say a woman who didn't know you hit you up the next day.can I take what never happened for $100 alex

nice bro... Hit that shit raw dog then bail.... Also watch out for MS13 the Colombians, any other cartel that you may have heard of, other Mexicans, even the upper class Mexicans who call themselves Puerto ricans. Tell her to send you nudes instead.

just fight the gun and beat up the bullet then

this is actually spam under the Global Rules here user

stop being a cringing faggot

>intentionally watching television

Apex pleb

A lot is two words you fcking cretin

Why is it so challenging to use both sites, without involving each other?

Why can't I laugh at some dog doing cute shit on reddit, and then come over to Sup Forums in a completely different mindset? Is that so hard for people... to multi-task and be apart of multiple groups without spreading cancer and toxicity?

This reminds me of the RS3/OSRS communities hating each other despite consisting of the same minded users.

L2 use both, reddit has a ton of archived information on almost any subject, Sup Forums is that raw human conscious without a filter which is why I like too.

go back to www.reddit.com you cringe toy

he will probably kill you. how stupid are you exactly?

>reddit spacing

DELETE!

>caring about format
ok

>Not being a sup3r l33t hacker
>type like big fat idiot
>put reddit spaces everywhere
REEEEEEEEEEEE

as tempting as it looks, user trust me. you don't want to find yourself caught up in the middle of a crazy husband and some bitch. tell her that you'll accept her bonfire request after they sort their shit out.

I never understood why husbands would beat up the wife's lover. I would beat my wife if she initiated chating

Do they make more like you? :(
Been trying to lure gf into here but she's happy being a redittor.

Probably shouldn't fuck girls who have bfs/husbands.

Had a co worker who was pretty great to talk to. Tells me one time if she wasn't in a relationship , she probably would throw her self at me. Kind of joked it off saying "cheating is bad yeah". But the tension was definitely there and I kind of just made a move eventually. Became a regular thing and her boyfriend eventually found out and he cold clocked me one day while I was at work. Couldn't really blame him.

There's plenty of fish in the sea user. Don't mess with goods that aren't yours or at least wait until she leaves this guy. And if you reject her now , it will only make her want you more in the future.