Just took 300mg Pregabalin + 300mg Adrafinil + 10g Kratom

Just took 300mg Pregabalin + 300mg Adrafinil + 10g Kratom.

Has anyone ever tried that combination? I'm studying for an exam and need a little rush. Hopefully I wont fall asleep now ;D

Any other recommendations on how to improve my focus?

grow up and do drugs like an adult; cocaine

Fuck cocaine. Gives me the worst hangovers. However I like sniffing Bupropion. Also I got a legal prescription for it which makes it even more fun...

Fuck me I need some response here...

Pregabalin + Opioids = Pure heaven.
Pregabalin is an extremely underrated drug in my opinion, the euphoria last almost an entire day, and never had any side effect.

what produces to you sniffing bupropion?

how much do you take?

i've been wanting to get a hold of some pregabalin, after talking with an user a little bit ago.

i take 25+ grams of kratom/day rn, cause ive come off of a 2g/day heroin habit.

man, i want to kill myself.

Pregabalin causes sterility
GG

I don't want to have kids anyway.
Sex on pregabalin feels almost dreamlike btw.

1500mg aniracetam, 40mg noopept, and a filler of little things including choline. I sometimes drop subutimol as well, keeps me sharp

You sound like a massive faggot

muh supplements

Wouldn't knock it until you've tried it

>these are the type of people who use this shit
No amount of nootropics will ever compensate for your stupidity LOL

i don't care if you would or not. they don't seem to be making you that sharp today.

300mg Adrafinil have fun liver

>Pregabalin is an extremely underrated drug in my opinion

Not underrated in Britain. Since Tramadol is now Controlled Drug, smack heads will go for Pregabalin + Diazepam instead.

I'm actually on tramadol and pregabalin, love the combo, makes me feel so calm and happy, like there's no problems in my life.

How are you finding Tramadol? Knocks me clean out unless I'm busy at work or something. Not had Pregabalin though.

I'm actually addicted, tramadol withdrawals are pure hell, the depression kicks harder than the physical sympthoms.

god i love tramadol....haven't been able to get any..

My advise: Don't take tramadol in a row more than 4 days.
And yeah, feels amazing, you have the energy to do any job, and a great mood to talk with anyone, even your worst enemy lol

How does one aquire a script for preglabin?

ITT: pill poppers, using all that extra energy and focus to get thru their gas station attendant shifts.

What's it like? Got given a strip of 14x25mg pregabalin today, never tried it before. I also have some tramadol, and about 20mg worth of oxycodone liquid.

Here in Argentina you don't even need a script in most pharmacies.

Pregabalin high feels almost like being drunk in euphoria, and when mixed with opioids feels even better, all of your problems go away.

>Pregabalin
Enjoy your nap user

In order to feel anything you should pop all of them. Even that is not a high dose if you wanna get buzzed. Still worth trying since you dont have tolerance yet.

@750791217

300mg normally do the job!

I gave pregabalin to my gf once and completely knock her out, i feel almost scared.
It's funny cuz in my case gives me all the energy i need to work.

Schedule V here in merica. Also expensive as fuck

>Also expensive as fuck
Yeah, that's true.
But i enjoy pregabalins a thousand times more than benzos, pregabalin gives me an unique euphoria.

In the UK it's prescribed for epilepsy, neuropathic pain, generalised anxiety disorder and migraine prophylaxis (unlicensed).

Sounds pretty nice. Might have to give that a go. Thanks mane.

Had a look on Erowid, and people are talking about 800mg doses, so I see what you mean. Cheers dude, I wouldn't have taken them all, and would probably have pretty much wasted them, it looks like.

>Had a look on Erowid, and people are talking about 800mg doses
I have a really high tolerance since i took it for years, my doses goes from 1200 to 1500 mg.
But for a starter, 800 mg is an insanely high dose.

I thought it sounded a lot, but they do a 300mg tablet, so it seems less extreme than taking 32 of the 25's. Still a lot more than I'd be comfortable taking though. Especially as I'm planning to mix it with oxycodone.

Just do it. The dose is just perfect when combining with opioids/opiats. You'll be in paradise. Enjoy!

Thanks dude. Looking forward to it now. Probably going to do it tomorrow.

Anyone from Germany? Generally, where are you guys from? Do you get your stuff via prescriptions or otherwise?

That's some scoliosis right there.

>You'll be in paradise. Enjoy!
Glad to see anons that enjoy pregabalin just as me.

That's some scoliosis right there.

you have a really high opiate tolerance dont you ? otherwise the kratom alone would knock you the fuck out.

bampu

kratom isnt really all that strong. a dose like that probably would be but it takes more than 4 grams for me to feel anything