Brad Thor calls for "Some Patriot" to kill Trump on Glenn Beck's priesthood rising radio

Report to FBI:

tips.fbi.gov/

Help me in my newfound mission to ruin Brad Thor's life

free speech

Put the audio clip up.

Calling for political assassinations isn't free speech. We actually do have limited forms of speech like we can't shout fire in a crowded theater. I kind of wish our speech was totally unlimited though.

>I will attack this place in the name of Allah at 5:00PM but you can't do anything. Freedom of speech.

>Freedom of speech
>says the German

Incitement of violence is illegal in the United States.

People have been arrested in the USA for threatening to kill or calling for Obama's assassination.

The rule of law should apply to all.

Fucking pussies.

You're no better than the leftists.

Let the faggot say what he wants, then just rope him in 6 months or whatever.

Fucking mudshit, that's not freedom of speech.

That's inciting violence. Which is illegal.

I can say "Man, I wish Hillary would get hit by a bus" all day.

But if I tell someone that they should go drive said bus to do said deed, it's illegal.

The lefties deserve a taste of their own medicine. They like to complain about free speech not being hate speech.

Well free speech is not making threats to kill or inciting to kill a presidential candidate.

Deal with it Trudeau.

>we can't shout fire in a crowded theater
You can, it hasn't been a law in over 50 years.
And it's not the speech/words themselves that were outlawed, but the deliberate attempt to incite a dangerous panic

Really?

Pretty sure leftists get people fired over opinions that vary from their own. We report people that break the law.

Big difference, fuck-o

And? Why should we be better? They use the same tactics against us. It is time for them to get the taste of their own medicine

Let me give you a situation. He tells someone to do it, they do it, who is responsible? Only one of them? Both? If both are responsible then why does the man telling the person to do the illegal thing only become responsible after the illegal thing is done? Should a crime boss who calls all the shots get away from something without facing any consequences as long as he is only telling people what to do and not doing them himself? Should hiring a hitman be legal because you didn't do the crime yourself?

What hes doing is essentially calling for a hitman.

What happens if someone were to make an attempt on Trump's life due to the issuing of this incitement.

People want to crack down on Wahhabist preachers for inciting terrorism in the West, yet people like the QuebeCuck want to turn a blind eye to this.

The rule of law must apply to all.

"free speech" is called "Meinungsfreiheit" in german which means freedom of opinion, how stupid are you?

I dislike the left because of the dirty tactics they use. Using those tactics against them is unforgivable hypocrisy.

that's one of the few cases were it is actually hate speech, when you advocate killing someone

We aren't trying to silence someone for having an incorrect opinion, we are trying to have someone punished according to the law for attempting to incite violence.

You're free to say shit like this, just don't be surprised when the Secret Service drops by to figure out if you're actually planning to do something and to tell you to cool it with the rhetoric.

It's called equality, they want it then they should get it and as Oliver Cromwell said "warts n all".

It's not hate speech though. I hate Donald Trump would be hate speech. Hate speech is allowed. Calling for violence is worse than hate speech.

Who's gonna punish them? The police!? Your country is under control of Barack Huissen Obama. These people aren't going to get their punishment until after Trump gets in.

And to play DA for a moment... If Trump actually gets hit, I believe a good old fashioned civil war will break out, and you know what side is going to win that one.

yea that's what I meant.

who?

They can spend a few hours in a drunk tank waiting for the police to interview and let them go.

Might make them think about not wasting police time when their precious feelings get hurt.

What am I saying?

>Leftists
>Learning

>Leftists
>Thinking

lel.

Usually it's the FBI. One Egyptian person got deported for inciting violence against Donald Trump on twitter. There's other instances, but that's the most memorable one.

Oh wow the fucking beady-eyed kike enabler thinks his free speech should be silenced, colour me fucking surprised.

Where's the proof?

This. Specifically calling for violence is not free speech.

So this is what Ted Cruz supporters have devolved into?

Secret Service handles threats, not FBI.

Isn't Brad Thor that lying sack of shit who got caught in his own web of lies on Opie and Anthony?

Guy's a fag.

>Brad Thor

Am I supposed to know this faggot?

Oh look a faggy French fuck that thinks he's entitled to an opinion in English land..

You're not cunt face but I'll indulge you.

Hate speech is not free speech, neither is threats to kill covered under free speech, even in the United States.

Therefore the lefties who demand equality so much, should be punished under the same laws they use to punish their opponents.

Again, they want equality they can have it, but they get the bad stuff with the good.

You stupid, faggoty, dick sucking pussy bitched French piece of scum. Learn your place on this Earth is to serve an English queen and suck that queens dick like a good goy.

Learn it boy.

>free speech
Telling the feds about what some guy said also falls under free speech. Not my responsibility what those insane authorities do with the information.

Damn, I miss O&A.

Your pathetic country is already over and done with. Brexit will fail miserably and it's going to be fucking hilarious.

Seeing the UK get consumed by the caliphate is only a minor victory and doesn't make up for the crimes against humanity you performed in ww2, so I hope it causes you a lot of physical pain as well.

Shut up Trudeau you faggot and take that Syrian and Chinese dick up your tight little boicunt.

You're a weak nation filled with the genes of cowardly French. You'll be purged soon enough, as soon as France collapses under the weight of its own Muslim population, Quebec will be beaten into submission by your superior English masters once again.

Never forget the battle of Quebec you faggot pussy cunts. You are allowed to exist on English land by the grace of our good will. Even your army cannot stop us.

We'll rape you all into submission again if we have to. Scumshit French dirt, all of you shall burn!

We are significantly more connected, in more than just physicality, to the US than we are with the commonwealth. We just haven't seen a need to formally cut ties due to the fact that your influence is so insignificant that we can ignore it. The only way you can save your pathetic beady-eyed race is by apologizing to the Germans, admitting you were wrong, and serve them as they purge Europe of invaders and establish the Reich.

But that's never going to happen due to your stubbornness and arrogance, to the UK will burn.

Hate speech actually is free speech and totally legal in the US.

I really liked Brad Thor's writing. The last Scot Harvath novel I read was Foreign Influence. The Harvath character has always been really red-pilled about Islam and the Muslim world. Sad to me that Brad can't find it in himself to get onboard the Trump train.