Whats the best way to loose belly fat and tone up? Would cycling everyday do it?

Whats the best way to loose belly fat and tone up? Would cycling everyday do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rY0wmuNI&t=29s
diong.es/u/156
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

eat less and exercise
this is so easy

get test levels up

ive been doing keto and exercising more. It doesnt just disappear over night but its working.

Do push-ups and planks more

lost about 25kg earlier this year. Took 1 month of serious dedication. I walked about 1.5-2h a day. Preferably 1h in morning and 1h in the evening, cut out bread, and reduce caloric intake to 1700 kcal. Carried backpack with me at all times, with 5kg weight in it.
Tried weight training/spinning/cycling (3x 100km per week) before, never had good results.
good luck user

I am currently in the process of losing weight and I do all of the following:
- eating at a calories deficit, counting calories etc.
- 4-5 small meals everyday (not for metabolism bullshit, just to get used to smaller portions and to achieve a smaller stomach, my main problem was that I could sit and eat a whole big pizza in one sitting, then couldn't move for the rest of the day)
- fasting, I only eat from 10 AM to 6 PM
- exercise. I do calisthenics every other day (just multiple variations of pushups, pullups, situps etc) + riding exercise bike every day (1 hour +)
- I am on a vegan diet and try to eat things with lots of protein and fibre (lentils, beans, broccoli, protein shake twice a day, peanuts, pumpkin seeds etc)

So far it's going well, I am losing ~2 pounds per week

Let me give you an answer from my personal experience. I'm a 5'7" manlet, I was fairly lean and exercised through highschool and college. 21 hit and I started drinking beer every day. I realized earlier this year at 25 that I had gone from 130 to 180 in the span of 4 years. So I bought a bicycle trainer so I can bike indoors (10 miles a day) and cut my alcohol intake by half. So I went from about 5-6 beers weekdays to 2 or 3 (weekends are freebies for me). In the span of me doing this for two months I've lost 4 pounds. Not a ton but if I stick to it I'll reach my goal eventually.

Keto or paleo diet plus cardio every day and you can expect to lose 1-2 pounds per week.. it'll be slow but it will work

dont eat

Why would you wanna loose belly fat? Young chicks love that shit, reminds them of the father they never knew.

Get Motivated and work out faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=a-4rY0wmuNI&t=29s

also I drink only water and black coffee. Fuck alcohol, fuck soda and fuck even juice. Don't be fooled, juice is just a colored water with sugar in it. During the production process they erase all of the good things like fruit skin and pulp/fibre, leaving you with shit.

get scoliosis

+ I discovered lately one super black magic trick. If you are really craving some shit food, like a pack of chips or pizza, eat it, but instead of swallowing it, spit it out into the toilet. You'll get the taste but no calories.

Just be careful to not turn it into an eating disorder, do it max. once a week.

are you an retard? try a decent workout routine and don't shove cheetos down your gaping maw

try this to start: diong.es/u/156

Stop eating like a pig and exercise.

I'd suggest sticking to the ring in the supermarket and don't bother going down isles. Stick with natural and unprocessed foods. You'll find all that you need there. The key is to figure out your bmr (basal metabolic rate), and eat less calories than this number. Info on the web regarding this.

Do weight training. Pick 1 press, 1 row, 1 squat and 1 deadlift. These will be your core exercises to be done every other day. Variations on these 4 types of exercises are easily found on the web.

Stretch and warm up first. Keep pushing yourself. If an exercise seems easy, add weight.

This works because you're engaging all of your core muscles during your exercising which will help burn fat. The calorie deficit makes this easier.

Do this for several months and feel better about yourself.

I fucked all of dem bitches.

Stop eating shit food. That is #1. It is nearly impossible to out-train a bad diet unless you are genetically gifted. The exercise bit is the easy part. Just pick something you like doing, and do it often.

DO NOT do cardio. doing too much cardio will make you a flabby goober. you'll look slim with clothes on, but once u take that shirt off, the girls are gunna run. if you do cardio, make sure its low intensity so that you don't eat into muscle. the most important thing is DIET. calculate your recommended macros for fat loss using a tdee calculator. you need to be in a caloric deficit which means you're eating 300-500 calories LESS than what your body needs to survive. diet, lifting, some cardio on the weekends, and patience will have you looking great in a year. aim for 1-2 lbs of fat loss per week.

if you are going to exercise always look at professionals in the exercise.
runners and cyclists look like crap.
swimmers look pretty good.
just see who looks good and do what they do.

This is good advice. Especially about alcohol. Your body will burn this first as a priority because the byproduct is toxic to your body.

Stop fucking eating like an asshole and work out more.

Cut sugar from your diet. Drink more water. Buy a set of dumbbells. Try an do at least 20 minutes a day of strenuous activity, weights,cardio, bodyweight exercises or a mix of all 3. Some days kick it up to at least 45min/1 hour. Diet diet diet. It comes down to eating better. No processed foods. Once you see results, and you will, the fire will be lit and you won't look back. Good luck user

>Would cycling everyday do it?
Yes, any physical activity tbh, but I bike to work 4-5 miles, and do simple 25 push ups before bed each night. No body fat, nice body. Not ripped or shredded, but my body is fairly fit and healthy.

first go over to /fit/ for this kind of thing. but walking is hands down the best way to lose weight. that SHOULD give you the encouragement to do more for muscle gain

The potbelly (the quintessential skinny fat look)

The condition: You've been on a liquid diet since you were 21, and now you're skinny everywhere else except for the massively bulbous heap that is your core. Cardone labels this one of the worst kinds of skinny fat because it leads to a high risk of health complications and could contribute to an early death. Yikes.

Cisco's solution: Despite the depressing diagnosis, shedding your skinny fat physique is simple because it's largely diet-related. Skinny everywhere else means you have a fast metabolism, so "increase your intake of vegetables, fruits, lean sources of protein, and complex carbohydrates while eliminating sugary foods, processed foods, most juices, and anything that comes in a wrapper." Add regular cardio work and a steady routine of body resistance to your weekly workload, and you'll see results even faster.

I was 270 lbs a month or two ago. Now at almost 240 lbs just by water fasting every other day. The weight fucking falls off bc of your body utilizing your fat storage. AND I don't even work out user. I can't believe I used to do such beta shit like eat breakfast and several meals a day. On the days you do eat, have a 6-8 hour window of eating and stop when you are full. Honestly everybody needs to do this. Water fasting has such positive effects combating cancer growth and overall longevity in life. Its not a diet m9 its just necessary.

This might maintain for someone that isn't fat already, but it isn't nearly enough for OP I'm guessing.

OP needs a major calorie deficit first and foremost, but he will benefit by building all of his core muscles as doing so will burn fat faster overall.

Clean up your eating, and work out. Don't pay attention to anyone here prescribing "x" sets and reps of "x" exercise. Do what you like that also meets your goals. I am going to wager 90% of the people on these boards that submit to exercise snobbery don't have the body to back up their advice. Herschel Walker was not too good for the basics. You shouldn't be either.

what are you eating the days you eat?

oh, and do all this with intermittent fasting. start eating at 12, and stop by 8pm.

you need to work out a bit too otherwise you're going to get saggy skin

Keto is a great diet. I started it about 3 weeks ago. 235 start weight. Now I'm down to 216. If you follow your macros and calorie intake the weight will disappear. I also do not exercise.

10lbs water weight, 15 lbs muscle, 5 lbs fat at most. you're not loosing fat bro. you're gunna end up skinny fat because you aren't lifting. it's good you started losing weight, but you're still being lazy by not doing it the right way. that's how ppl get fat most of the time anyway, they have huge problems with being lazy

fart more

Definitely not mcdonalds. Has to have veggies. Flame broiler is really great for a reintroduction of food into your system. Spiking insulen again but with food your body can use. Chicken. Veggies. Whatever. Have a diet coke too dont suffer. But dont over do it make sure you dont exceed 1500 calories at least. Im now completely happy with one meal a day :) I will work out once the lbs get more stubborn to shed. Luckily my jobs got me on my feet all day for 8 hrs straight. Godspeed.

For about two years I I thought that cycling to and from work every day would get rid of mine but it doesn't, it just made my legs jacked (and unexpectedly made them less flexible, I could no longer cross my legs).
Read up on HIIT and do it.
Running, rowing, cross training, or whatever, something involving kind of the whole body.

After a 3 minute gentle warm up, you go all-out, as hard/as fast as you can before 'resting' (not completely, but just doing the same thing you were do a lot more moderately so its easy and you heart rate decreases) for 90 seconds. Do this 8 times, 3 days a week for 6 weeks and you'll see good results. You can play with the
'resting time', it's really to get your heart rate back to normal.

A high intensity interval workout (HIIT) changed my life. Only 20 mins a day, 3 times a week.

And if late night snacking is your problem, get some potent toothpaste and brush your teeth earlier in the night, it helps with cravings, trust me.

Ignore this advice completely. If you "do what you like that also meets your goals" you won't meet those goals.

This is solid advice based on the idea that strength training, specifically core strength training, builds the muscle that burns the fat. It's that simple.

It's hard because it's such a major departure from most people's normal. You have to commit to a lifestyle change that is permanent if you want to be successful and stay that way.

is keto the one where you get intense headache for like 3 days?

Unsustainable. OP will just get fat again after he resumes his normal diet, which he will, and he will have likely experienced some level of muscle atrophe, which will make him fatter and less capable on the rebound.

>i am on a vegan diet
respect for you is lost completely. your post was hidden and reported.

user who lost 40 pounds on a bike here. The key at the end of the day is confining feet calories than you consume and biking is a great way to burn calories. I found that a bike on a trainer does a way beret workout than a stationary exercise bike. First change your diet. Eat a slow burning carb like oatmeal in the morning after your morning bike. Start with 10 min of 15mph and add a minute every dai until you hit 30 min. Once yoh have that down get home from work do another 45 min every day. Make sure you have a water bottle you are going to sway a lot. With my trainer in my livinbg room I can do this everyday rain or shine.

Ketogenic diet.
Remove sugars and carbs. Eat natural fats and proteins.

drink less cum, lift moar weights.

no need to thank me

why are people so butthurt when someone don't want to participate in killing animals?

see me? im a real tough man, i grew up in the rough parts of hong kong and made a name for myself in illegal no rules street fighting, ive knocked out more than 500 men during my prime years, then another 500 when i was travelling all around the world fighting the hardest men on the planet. You know why i fought? no, not for the money or fame or women, i fought because fighting is in my blood, my ancestors were samurais and martial art masters, now look at yourself, have you ever been in a fight? i doubt it, you probably spend all your time fucking your body pillow while im doing push ups on my knuckles and punching trees, if another man touched your woman you'd probably start crying and say "hey, man dont do that" then watch him as he fucks her in the ass. haha pathetic, you know what i would do? well i can break his neck in a split second, i can put him in a coma for a few weeks if i wanna, but you, you are weak, fragile, worthless beta, you're not a man you're a frog

Again, not sustainable.

See

its sustainable if you sustain it

just fucking go pro ana. seriously, is it that hard to not eat, you fat piece of shit? get a job that involves at least some form of physical activity and start doing your daily commute on your bike. boom, you're skinnyfit just like your fave boyband member in no time

Nope.

The body needs carbs and sugars. If the OP doesn't do the work, he won't maintain a healthy weight. Shortcuts don't work and neither do fad diets.

Whatever you decide to do, try learning how to spell at the same time....."loose" or "Lose"? Doh!!

>literally has no idea what he is talking about
>glycerol in dietary fat or body fat is turned into glucose by the liver when needed

Learn2anatomy