Conservatives of Sup Forums

Conservatives of Sup Forums,

In the gun control debate, you have made quite a point of shredding the gun control arguement by stating a very true fact.

>making it harder for good people to buy guns is NOT going to stop the bad people from getting them by any means necessary

So, let's move onto the contradiction using the same logic, but different hot button topic.

>building a wall across the border of mexico will not prevent the bad people from getting into the USA. They will do it by any means necessary

Prove to Sup Forums that you arent hypocritical morons.

>inb4 trump is a god, shillary to prison, muh guns muh guns, kill the Mexicans

>LOGic

Bumping for answers

That sixx guy sure looks like a chick

That's some scoliosis right there.

Honestly, I dont expect any conservatives to give me a straight answer, or a decent one for thst matter.

OP bumping again

Not all conservatives I know want a wall. They just don't want Hillary.

Well, as a moderate liberal, I didnt either. But i sure as hell think america made a huge mistake with trump.

Agreed

That argument doesn't make sense
>prevents good guys from getting in country
>doesn't prevent bad guys

You imply "good guys" have a right to be in the country the same way a "good guy" has a right to guns. You see how your argument doesn't work?

Guns = more protection, less people
Illegals = more people, 10 kids per family

If you like population control it makes plenty of sense

How it even came down to those two candidates is beyond my grasp of America.

The people crossing the borders on foot or even by auto are not the ones we need to worry about.

They are the ones picking apples and oranges, landscaping, etc, for pennies compared to what a typical american would expect to be paid for the same job.

The ones bringing in drugs, guns, smd terrorists aren't hoofing it across the border with duffelbags

>people will do drugs, just legalize them
but make guns illegal? i thought prohibition just made criminals out of otherwise good citizens?

Christ, i'm liberal and i can see the hypocrisy on our side just as well, can't you? Gun control just fucks over minorities already being fucked in the system.

My arguement isnt for making guns illegal. I am using the same reasoning on both arguements

>it wont stop the bad guys

And wondering how one can believe one and not the other

I don't disagree, but your argument is a false equivalence. Building a wall doesn't impede on us citizens rights the same way gun control does. Stopping third world salad pickers from illegally coming into the country Is not the same thing as impeding good guys rights. Do you see why it's a bad argument?

same way liberals believe banning drugs never works but banning guns will. same way liberals think a wall won't stop bad guys, but making laws against guns will

Yes and no. Whether we like it or not, salad picking Mexicans are the reason most americans can afford produce. Its the same reason farmers are even i business still. More than likely, a wall will just jack our produce prices up, kill family farmers, and we will still have the same issues.

You miss the point entirely of the gun control logic then. The point is it makes gun ownership more difficult for ordinary citizens, who have a constitutional right to guns. You can't make the argument that a border wall impedes any constitutional rights. It's a false equivalence

Fucking rekt
>make all drugs legal bcuz u cant stop em anyway
>WE GOTTA BANN GUNS OMGWTF

>making it harder for good people
there is no such thing as a good illegal, by making it harder it's already accomplishing it's purpouse

You are making a separate argument. The whole point of this thread was you were proud of your logical argument and I pointed out it is shit

I am a liberal, and i can tell you right now that 99% of us KNOW that laws against guns are asinine.

and the people picking crops for pennies on the dollar are undercutting pay on jobs.
>but so expensive if living wage paid
bullshit, profits are at historic records and the entire point of capitalism is that it keeps prices low because there's competition, not because labor prices can be pushed through without regard for what people will pay.

Bullshit, i live in seattle, surrounded by liberals i constantly try to change on gun control.

Tell that to wave broadband, or frontier, or even google fiber as comcast jacks up prices

You need to work on your reading comprehension.

My point is this, summed up in a single sentence that you wont need adderol to focus on.

Gun control wont stop the bad guys, and a wall wont stop the bad guys.

Of course you live in Seattle

Exactly.

OP's argument is complete trash.
Waiting for "I was simply trolling lolol" dick-tuck

Once again, you miss the point of the gun control argument which you claim to understand. You should talk to people who hold the view you claim to understand more. If you want you can ask me questions about the position

Hahaha fuck that. I will own my statement until the thread 404s.

Really? Bc it looks like you are getting owned. Typical liberal :^)

Taking guns away from good people osnt going to help anything. I know this. People having guns readily available in their homes is more than likely the biggest reason we live in a free country still.

Well try explaining it to OP, dude is dense

>building a wall across the border of mexico will not prevent the bad people from getting into the USA. They will do it by any means necessary
It's true, but it's easier to regulate documented people than literal nobodies secretly crossing a border

Also, my country allows you to buy weapons, but nobody owns them. There are so few weapons around, that most of the people out there genuinely think it's illegal to own them.
But they're legal, you literally just need a document saying you're not a psycho. You can get that in half an hour.

You see, it's not much about laws. It's about culture, the way people of a county think, their logic, common sense

To segway a bit, the "typical liberal" statement is exactly what is wrong eith our country today. We have CNN and fox news, even our president drawing this invisible line between us, pitting us agsinst eachother while no progress is being made on either side, and our country becomes a laughing stock to the rest of the world.

I am OP you moron

faggot

Whose fault is that? Also don't try to run from the fact your argument is shit, you made this thread, own up to it

So you sorta understand the gun control argument, but you purposefully misrepresent it when saying "hehe try out my sweet logical argument, bet you can't best it"? Bc we know the argument for gun control isn't simply "won't stop bad guys". That's intellectually dishonest, user

Already did. See:

faggot

A wall boosts security. It makes tunneling in, and crossing over more difficult and makes it easier to monitor the border. Millions of illegals use the southern border to cross into the country with relative ease. The majority of illegals are not even Mexican, they are South American and they travel long and far to come into our country. A wall is a deterrent for these people because it makes it far more difficult for millions of people to cross over on a whim. Gun control advocates ignore the fact that millions of Americans prevent violent crime with a firearm. They would sacrifice the right to protect oneself from violent criminals to prevent a handful of homicides. What happens when rape, assault and home invasions increase to levels like they have in Australia and Britain.

anyone who takes political arguments/opinions on Sup Forums serious is a fucking retard

i come here to laugh at whatever people come up with

I understand gun control logic. I am liberal, and I own guns. Nobody, be it liberal or conservative, are going to convince me to give up my gones without a fight.

Bullshit. You come here to look at chicks with dicks, faggot.

Israel built a wall that greatly reduced the amount of terrorist attacks.

I live in a country where gun control is very strict and the first point holds true; only criminals have access to firearms while the average citizen is left defenseless.

I'm a liberal, but American liberals are a laughing stock. They're so embarrassing, I'm now ashamed to call myself liberal. The whole USA left is so bad, it's making us look bad all over the world.
Y'all a bunch of cringy cosplayer with low testosterone. This has nothing to do with the left.

OP here. I have to go back to work. I appreciate all your input, and even if i disagree with you, thanks for taking the time to respond. I will screenshot my original post and start it up again later, if you geel inclined to continue the discussion.

you mean the companies with local monopolies? not competing over customers? what is your point?

>>Sup Forums content on Sup Forums

Nah I'm good, I dismantled your argument

Ok so don't you see it's intellectually dishonest to pose the gun control argument to simply be "won't stop bad guys"?

You're right, we need more armed citizens on the border to shoot them while they're trying to cross.

Driving down wages and stealing jobs(working for less than minimum wage) isn't bad? Wow!

I don't understand
You posted a facebook-tier statement, many people explained why it's stupid, you never proposed further arguments to support your idea, and instead of replying to people that are disagreeing to you, you're going away

You'll try again in a few hours? Maybe you'll find more support?

>it's the illegals fault, not the people hiring them
I don't get it. If it was illegal to hire these guys wouldn't that solve the problem? People crossing the border illegally looking for work obviously don't follow laws, why not pass laws that business owners must follow in hiring and paying people? If nobody will hire them they won't come.

Except I don't use that reasoning in the gun debate. I use the second amendment and natural rights. Try again, Mr. Potato Head.

Literally no. This argument doesn't make sense. Coming illegally is illegal, but bad guys do it any way. Bad guys would still try to get guns. A good comparison would be making it harder to get guns illegally. The wall is making it harder to do the already illegal thing you fucking retard

>If it was illegal to hire these guys wouldn't that solve the problem?
It is? Dunno specifically about murrica, but undocumented people usually don't pay taxes

It's illegal to hire people without having them paying taxes, right?
It happens, sure
Everybody knows it happens, like teens smoking weed

But it's not legal, is it?

Its more then protection OP, its a hobby.
I use firearms to connect more with my dad and brother.
Have you ever shot a gun for fun?

I dunno. It seems to be pretty common knowledge that it happens. Everybody knows (Trump voice) these guys are coming over and picking produce. Why aren't these hiring practices enforced? Wouldn't they stop coming if they were?

>I use firearms to connect more with my dad and brother.

They come here specifically to do that, and it's not their fault?

Oh, okay. So if I go out and buy some heroin that's the dealer's fault.

>Why aren't these hiring practices enforced?

From what I understood, you slowly fucked up your low-tier working system.
For example, our minimum wage is recalculated every year, according to inflation and cost-of-living; that way, we don't have people hiring what's basically slaves (I mean, some criminals have actual slaves, but that's not the point).
You don't do this, y'all owned by a private fucking bank (a family-run business) that spent decades manipulating your whole economy.

your acting like any illegal is good, of course you can't stop all illegal immigration but it is deminishing the ability of them to get across as ALL illegal immigration is bad.

underrated post

While I agree wholeheartedly with your point it shouldn't stop the law abiding people from making it here either, however I will agree it would likely prevent some good people who are unable to make it legally. I think the point anti gun control people should make is that it would stop law abiding people from having guns, I know that some people who have guns legally break the law with them just as I believe that some people who have guns illegally don't break the law with their guns

mexico has not and will not pay for the wall
trump was even on the call crying to them for them to at least lie and say they would so he can save face

that comic is extremely inaccurate

sure it is......... read his book the art of the deal and maybe learn some psychology and you will know what he's doing.