Weird thing... I am 256 years old... No family no friends. Can't make friends they all pass before me...

Weird thing... I am 256 years old... No family no friends. Can't make friends they all pass before me.... Just lost my 6th wife. I don't want to be here anymore.. Ask me anything.

That's some scoliosis right there.

Did you sell your soul to the devil to live this long or are you just a super healthy vegan?

Timestamp ?

Also, I'll be your friend if you'd like

Is wat u are

I don't have details and I don't know. I stay low. Hide from govt. no bank acct. no social. no steady living situation. People will ask to many questions. Need to just get this off my chest.

Are you a dog?

Though to be that ld, I guess you'd have to be a dog's dog's dog.

Yes i am a dog... Retard..

How does lying low and hiding from the government prevent you from knowing if you sold your soul to the devil, or if you are a vegan?

You didn't answer my question :(

I may be a retard, but at least I'm not a dog.

Was Hitler a friend of you?

What if I am Hitler my japanese friend.

Weird my gym teacher said he's 256 years old. I think I just found my fucking gym teacher on Sup Forums

Take this /x/ tier shit somewhere else

>makes a fantasy post on Sup Forums
>doesn't create an interesting backstory to keep the thread going

Pointless.

best use of this "meme" so far

Picture with timestamp my german friend...

hitler was born in Poland you sperglord

At least Hitler was German... FAG

I also liked this movie.

Nobody who ever influenced the world in any important way was ever born in poland user. Poland is the somalia of europe. Just a failed state. Hitler was born in austria.

Not a vegan eat like "normal" people. Not sure why i've lived so long.... Also i'm the only one who knows. I age visually very slow.
No fuck that man worst time in my life watching that happen. I am from the US actually haven't ventured out much.
No not a gym teacher.
No
Fantasy? ok.

This roleplaying better get somewhere interesting soon.

DO YOU WANT TO BE MY FRIEND OR NOT :(

sure why not. Happy now?

What are your coordinates currently?

Latitude: 37° 14' 3.60" N
Longitude: -115° 48' 23.99" W

Yes, what should I call you

you can call me Barn

You polish retard, go fuck yourself with that pedo celebrity wannabe asshole.

Your country gave Coppernicus to the world and your first thougth was about that unsignificant soul thief.

Whatcha doin out there buddy?

To be honest reaching out to do some tests to find out why i've been alive so long. I may not ever see the world again but i'm willingly here now.

Why will you not see the world again? What kind of tests? What's north of sugar bunker?

I do not know if they will ever let me out of here. They have been asking me tons of questions about history. America in early years. What it was really like. Presidential history etc. Blood tests, heart tests, stress tests. I don't know i've been underground for 1 week in a small "cell" like hotel room.

Are you being held against your will? I'm not far away and I have guns

How are you able to have internet access? Why post in Sup Forums? What kind of fag do you concider yourself?

No not per say. I haven't asked to leave.
I have my phone all calls are being monitored. I signed a disclosure so i can't speak "specifics" of exactly where I am. Posted here because I have never posted anywhere before except my notes i keep to myself since i someday i hoped someone would find it and learn about me. No i'm not.

I'm guessing a lot of vegetables, but if you have any other tips how do one become as old as you?

Post your notes.

How did you hear about Sup Forums? Why not post in yahoo answers?

That's why i'm trying to find out what I am. I don't know why i've been here so long.
Around 1832 I told myself I would only show or give my notes to anyone who found them after my death. Some of what I have is the not so humane nature of early society.... But feel free to ask what you will.

Do you take it up the ass in your cell?

I spend a great deal of time online since it occupies my time and i love to read. Sup Forums has been a resource of "entertainment" per say. It somewhat also outlines the lowest common denominator of people. It also illustrates the thought process of youth which is somewhat scary since I have deduced most everyone here is a sociopath.

Cant talk about specifics yet you can post your gps location?

Obviously I can say i'm here. I can't give specifics of my location in the facility or what goes on here per say. Which from what i have witnessed is not much where I am staying.

This thread is gonna die soon. What are you gonna do about that? Why not just leave Area 51 and go do some cool shit my dude

Then die it shall. I may post updates in the future should that be possible for me.

Despite being held in this location i manage to masturbate on a daily basis. My favourite threads around here are wwyd and pics not to share. I have no friends. I am alone. Some times i wish i could just an hero myself. Being this old has its downsides. I feel like an oldfag. I last felt love when i met a female deepwater jew (dont ask) in 1896. Times were better for sure. Now its just newfaggotry.

Just wait son, don't even know how old I am but I've seen it all. The rise and fall of civilizations has happened before me.
My earliest memories are of my mom and I sitting around the fire. Snow and ice surrounding us. Starvation forced my father to hunt with more and more risk.
The big cat got him before he got it.
Then the years passed. Mother passed. I stayed the same. Weather got warmer, people changed. Way of life changed.
I constantly move from country to country. City to city. Can only stay a few decades in each before my appearance start raising questions.
In this modern world it's almost impossible.

So, what's the future like?

still no timestamp

Lmao you seem like the worst person in the world to be given eternal life. I would be spreading humanity through the stars if I were you.

I have a hard time remembering childhood things and I'm not even that old.

How do you remember such things as time passes?

Well i'm sorry you think so.
Yea.. That's not me.

Post a picture of yourself. I bet you won't because you made all this shit up.

trips of truth

Dont judge my futuristic outfit, bigot!

You are like a computer without power that will keep on running, so why don't you go out in the world and learn everything there is to know about literally everything because you don't die. The only reason why I don't believe you is because you're not ruling the world right now. Anyone with that power would do something, whether it be enslaving all life or ushering in a golden era.

fuck you motherfucker

It's only flashes and fractured images.
Sometimes a smell or sound awakens a memory.
Sometimes I see someone who remembers me of someone in the passed.
A random woman in New York can remind me of an old friend in old Rome.
And so it goes on.
But the things that lies heavy on my mind is memories of violence. My time in countless wars. Seen so many die, so many young men lose their life while I carry on.
Seen my children die, their grandchildren die after that.
Whatever caused this does not seem to be passed down.

Cut OP in half! Count his rings!

Interesting.

Were you in the lives of your children and grandchildren until they ended or did you watch from a distance?

So why would you watch them all die in vain and not do anything to further humanity? Scum fuck gimme your immortality

Very few times have I settled in one place.
Very few times have I seen my children up close passed their 15th birthday.
Love is a hard thing. Even the strongest bond will fade and be replaced with grief and sadness, not unusually with jealousy and contempt when the one you love grows old and weak while you remain the same..
I've been a peasant, a merchant. I've been a lord and a king, I've dabbled in the occult and I've seen the deepest abyss that man is capable of.
I've fought on the fields, followed great men and loved even greater women.
I've been the terror in the night and the savior in the light.
Constantly on the move, never at peace.
My children passing by like the seasons of the year, one by one.

Very few times have I met people like me, people unmoved by time.
And it has never ended well. Last time was in Venice, 1567 after a short run in with the Medici family. Was forced to flee after a unfortunate event.

I know humanity. It cannot change.
For thousands of years I have seen bloodshed and hate. Nothing changes. It just looks different.

>For thousands of years
But you said you were only 256. Your lies aren't even coherent at this point.

Oh I completely agree with you. Humans will keep killing each other endlessly but the thing about it is time is always moving and throughout history there is an upward trend of technology. If you are really immortal you could shape the future of everything because you operate on a bigger picture than a human. Instead you are getting tested on or something? Seems like a slow way to make time pass

Not him but you do realize there are two of them in this thread right?
The old dude, and the ancient dude.

>Love is a hard thing. Even the strongest bond will fade and be replaced with grief and sadness, not unusually with jealousy and contempt when the one you love grows old and weak while you remain the same..
Ugh.

Seconded.

post pics or you're a fag

I'm reading in disbelief. That I may not totally be alone. Original OP here. I'm not sure of the truthfulness of this person but if so I would be astounded.

I have tried to shape the world, I've tried so hard.
Founded governments, seen them fail.
Ruled over people, seen them revolt against me.
I've been the terror of terrors in peoples heart and I've been the example of patience and understanding. But people do not change, you can beat them, love them, force them or aim them. But eventually they always return to the same pattern. Death and destruction.
Today I stay in the shadows. I watch, I hope and I'm always forced to see the truth.

The man from earth. -jerome bixby

You're welcome.

Where do the origins of larping come from?

Hitler was born in austria you moron. Maybe that is not germany. Go read a book.

Did Y2k happen

A little fun fact, the "immortal race" have been part of lore and myths fore literally thousands of years.
In Scandinavia they were called elves for example (not to be confused with the pointy eared modern version). Immortal men and women exist in myths and legends all around the world.
There is a tiny, very tiny chance they could actually exist. If they are here on Sup Forums? Would be cool.

If you by larping mean pretending to be someone else or something else then it's been around forever.

The elves would probably call op a faggot and get on with their lives to do aomething more productive. True story

But on the internet though.. does it come from nerd culture of early internet where they would like to create their own fantasy story with passionate participation.

Probably not. Even in myths they were just watchers. Apart from society. Where do you think the "I'm better than mortals" ideology in todays fictional elves come from?

I do not know if I am immortal as I am aging... But slowly. I can not speak for the other person in this thread. I was born normal and knew my mother my father died shortly after my birth. At around the age of 10 my aging practically stopped. I would appear to be in my mid 30's at this point. Though I am truly 256...

why no an-hero?

Do not know, the internet is both new and old for me. I heard of the concept in the early beginning, didn't see it until 1998. I lived alone and secluded after ww2.

Is love healthy

Whats their purpose. What do they watch? Anime? Our purpose is to reproduce and maximize happiness in a bounded time frame. But what purpose does an immortal being possess?

Yes I would say love is the basis for existence as we know it or at least as I knew it. Without love there is no motivating spirit. Find love, cherish it and be with someone who makes you whole.

What in 1998 specifically? Cause i was born in 97 and at some points in my life feel unnecessary nostalgia for the 90s.

>But what purpose does an immortal being possess?
Ask that to the species that actually are pretty much immortal. Certain species of jelly fish etc.
Biological creatures have two choices.
Live, breed and die passing their genes on.
Or be born, live, live and live.
There is some interesting reading about this.
Like the greenland shark for example.
it doesn't reach sexual maturity until it's around 150 years old. And doesn't appear to die from old age. Examples as old as 400 has been found, but considering the size of them hunted in the passed they appear to reach well over 700 years of age. Why do they exist? They barely breed.

Worst thread ever. Jeez, the Kenard guy was better than this.

OP next time make up a better story you fuck whore

My land was destroyed. My home revealed.
Had to move. Decided to have a look around.

>what is the best way to jack off
>are traps gay?
>who is objectively the best waifu?

>Latitude: 37° 14' 3.60" N
>Longitude: -115° 48' 23.99" W
please for the love of all that is holy tell me you're lying with those cords

Id ask them sharks but to do that i must either lucid dream or load myself on some mind altering drugs. And there's a big probability i would juat forget what the sharks said when the dream or drug trip ends.

Like the other guy said, there is several immortal animals on earth.
Most famous being Turritopsis dohrnii, the immortal jellyfish.

No, I explained more early in the thread.