Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Oh America, how did you let it get to this?

Well, i'll tell you what happened. Where do I started....

Men discovered, invented, and built everything. For thousands of years men ran into swords and bullets by the millions to create modern political systems and develop out moral philosophies.

Specifically white men brought us electricity, lights, internet, planes, cars, factories, modern farming, and well basically modernized the entire world.

Men continue to slave, and sacrifice to maintain society and the comforts for all.

White women are the spoiled brats of rich parents that hate the parents who gave them everything. Now these loser feminist women walk on the scene and claim they are equal. Now that all the castles have been built, wars fought, animals tamed and elements subdued, these dumb women walk on the scene and go "IM EQUAL!" and they do not respect the people who built it all. They are brats, they are ignorant, and they should be purged.

This,
And the reason is the Jews are trying to undermine the US in order to gain more control over us, even though they hold many point s of power already. They want a civil war to line their pockets with war shekels and then execute a complete takeover after they pacify what's left of the population. By that time the niggers will have a larger demographic, and the democrats have already proven that they're easily manipulated.

That's some scoliosis right there..

how? congress passed the 19th amendment. that's how.
>worst
>mistake
>ever

That's some scoliosis right there.

we lads still kickn it

It's always been like this. There have always been daft cunts. The only difference is now their insane ramblings can be heard worldwide.

day dun fink et b liek et iz bud et dooo

Fuck me, so you learned a new word. You're not impressing anyone faggot.

Spoiled women needing something to belong to because she knows she has nothing to offer the world except giving birth

>replying to the bait
Hello, newfriend, welcome to Sup Forums

>the Jews are trying to undermine the US

seems to me you alt right retards are the ones taking a crack at it

>I will never
ever be touched by a woman
ever

kecks

Anyone have sauce on this guy, or at least which rally he was at?

>scoliosis
I think this is the first time I've thought a new meme is totally retarded.

Isn't "the lad" actually a transgender?

ITS NOT BAIT GODDAMMIT

Somewhere along the line, we forgot how to keep our personal thought and beliefs to ourselves.

We also forgot common decency, respect for the privacy of others, and social tact.

Dropped the ball there.

Found ya again mr. Goldstein

Republicans have. Yes. Go on.

>everyone is a Jew

Always with the Jews. Why are you so jealous of them? I'm voting Ben Shapiro in 2020. I hope they bend you over and take everything you have.

>scoliosis

we lads still kickn it

>jealous of jews

Not bread, but something much worse.

>Spare me
Having back issues?

It's the only explanation, user. Because your shit is retarded and doesn't make sense.

Nothing wrong with the straightness of its spine, just it's sexuality and political compass.

you are a retard
stop posting

White people are the reason the world isn't completely dead yet

Worse than your mom making the mistake of not aborting you?

whites aren't the problem
neo-nazi dogfuckers like you are
and you don't get to hide behind free speech faggot

8th Repost FUCK OFF FAGGOT

Fucking nigger queers getting in on the act too.

8th? You must be new here.

>repost

Go back to redd!t, fag.

>redd!t,
oh look someone's trying to get around the spam filter

MODS

Oh do grow up faggot.

Loser.

It's happening everywhere. I'm from Turkey, i'm studying interpreting and translation and we have a class called women's studies.

I mean wtf? Why would a translator need that kind of class? I don't know why but countries, even the smaller ones literally brain washing people and turning them into feminists.

MODS I need my favors called in
NOWWW

>I will never translate what a woman is saying

k

lol I wonder what "her" gender identity is

Hard times create strong minds.
Strong minds create good times.
Good times create weak minds.
Weak minds create hard times.

hard times are coming!

faggot

Yeah, people in muslim countries *might* need a little education on the subject though, especially if they're going to have to interact with the rest of the world.

The class is not about that. It's about how women are being oppressed and men are to blame for that.

Also believe it or not, you don't need to learn about gender studies to do translations. Because you know, men and women speak the same fucking English and Turkish.

>reeee I dun need to lern that shit
you sound hilariously uneducated

Putting things into context is pretty important for properly translating things though.

You can say what you want brother.

You are right, context is pretty important. Thank god we have a different class to learn about that and it is called discourse analysis. Which helps a lot while translating stuff on the contrary of women's studies class.

you really have a bug up your ass about understanding the female gender, user

lel

My dude, it's no use trying to speak sense to these shills, they cannot comprehend it.

Well, they could also be trolls trying to fuck with the people who come here spreading intelligent thought. That's par for the course as anyone would expect.

Gee, I wonder

You're both dipshits who could stand to learn about the female gender.

Probably comes from the retarded pedoscares like stranger danger, back in the day people let their kids roam the streets or told them to do shit picking up a pack of cigarettes from the store. These people probably didn't feel pain or regularly hurt themselves really bad doing various retarded shit when they were little, probably lived in virtual isolation in a childproofed house and never managed to break a bone in their body, suffer second degree burns or electrocute themselves. And when combined with this isolation, going to a public school is basically putting a bunch of 6 year olds into a room and keeping them there until they are supposedly adults. When my dad was 6, he would ride miles out on his bike to go fishing at the creek and his dad would lend him a revolver for protection. Of course he was also an illegal street racer heavily addicted to coke and heroine when he was a teenager so take of that what you will.

>intelligent thought.
like misogyny? Bigotry? Excluding people from society?

faggot

Well said Sir

>dead stupid retarded memes

neither of you will ever be touched by a woman
ever

8 years of Obama's far left ideals.

Really people...? How does this work every cpl days..?

Fuck'ing /b....

>still posting outdated cringing retarded memes without irony

>Obama
>far left

8th grader detected

It's bugging me a lot actually. All they are teaching is how women are not being treated equally and stuff like that. I mean come the fuck on. I'm working and the place i'm working for has 10 employees 4 of them are men and 6 of them are women. 2 of those 4 men are doing hard labour. How can they still say they are being oppressed by men? It's stupid.

Those feminists who claim women are being oppressed by men obviously don't have any idea how things work in real life.

When America become godless, around the late 90's. Slippery slope.

He pushed the gay and pro black agendas.

/thread

>8th grader detected

5th grader detected

shut the fuck up and go make a fucken sammich

Redneck racists.

>still shilling thinking everyone here isn't redpilled

is this EG_IdrA ?

idra in a nutshell

Saying "It's okay to be white" doesn't make someone a nazi.

Take it from me, I'm a nazi sympathizer, you virtue signalling cuck.

No he didn't, user. If anything those are criticisms of what Obama did not engage in enough.
But you are correct, Congress repealed DADT and the Supreme Court ruled same-sex marriage as Constitutional.
And you faggots are mad af about it.

Actually a college graduate. Years ago.

Obama is not "far left," kid.

When white people see other races get equality they get nervous and become violent. You people truly are evil. It's ok you'll be bred out in less than a hundred years.

That's still 100,000x better than letting retarded white supremacist Nazis infest our streets.

The naive progressives can stay. We need to do something about the national isolationist terrorists and white supremacists who have dared to crawl out from under their rocks lately.

>shilling
>redpilled

Obama promoted all the race riots after going on TV and speaking out about (false) injustice.

>"Jews will not replace us"

>carrying swastikas alongside the white power cross

>giving the Hitler salute and/or gay KKK salute

t.nazis = kill it with fire. (which is why they don't DARE come anywhere they'll be annihilated and even in the deep South they keep getting run out of town, fucking lel!

>I'm a nazi sympathizer

>Whites cannot be proud of their race, nor can they stand up for themselves
>You'll be bred out in less than a hundred years

You can keep up your retardation if you want, but don't be surprised why whites are rising up when you gave the reasons yourself.

Maybe you should have listened to BLM when they said "stop shooting unarmed black men."

But you didn't, did you?

Ok cracka you whites have become too weak.

Literally the most cancerous image I have ever seen on Sup Forums.

Maybe they should listen to the cop. But they don't do they?

THIS

America doesn't even have a "far left". Hell, it barely has a "left" at all.

baseline Democrats are a center-RIGHT party who are basically exactly what the GOP was from Lincoln to Eisenhower.

It's the insane, malfunctioning far right retards who are skewing everything to the right. half are brainless evangelical theocrats and the other are dangerous Authoritarian/Fascist wannabe nutters.

Truth hurts, user.

>those who wish to be free
Are literally retards who think they'd survive 1 second without government regulations keeping them alive.

The SOCIAL CONTRACT is in full effect. We are mighty as one, which is the entire basis of human society. Working together we achieve far more than being off on our own. E Pluribus Unum.