What does Sup Forums think about baldness?

What does Sup Forums think about baldness?

Is it degenerate? Is it caused by inferior genes (unappealing to women, non masculine) or superior genes (following the human's trend of losing body hair over the millennia)?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2775642/Espresso-follicles-How-caffeine-make-locks-grow-faster-hair-products-creating-buzz.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's not bald, that's shaved. Shaved, it's a hairdo.

It's degenerate, by definition your head cannot generate more hair. It's inferior genes and not attractive. Also body hair is not head hair :4)

On both sides of my family, the men have a full head of hair well into their 70s.

I started balding at the age of 16 due to parents divorcing, and problems with a girl because no one taught me how to behave around women to get them to like you.

Luckily it's been a few years and I've stopped balding

thick and full hair is for children

It signifies wisdom among whites and aggressive tendencies amongst blacks

t. baldlet
Enjoy celibacy.

>to behave around women to get them to like you

you actually believe this?

I think he has a point. Even if it's not appealing due to some trends in our culture, head hair is a prerogative of women and prepubescent men, as men get a receded hairline as adults.

Most guys who go bald can grow a great beard, so good on them. I'm never going bald but my beard sucks.

thank god for finasteride

"god" made you with bald genes
science makes a drug that might help you, but at the same time might make your dick stop working too as a side effect

still thank him anyway

Going bald and can't grow a beard.

:(

It's a good thing I was a handsome guy as a teen and in my early 20s, otherwise probably be virgin for life.

It is what it is, though.

Get a cow to like your bald pate.

Otherwise, bump up your biotin intake.

>tfw waist length hair
Shit man I ain't cutting it, what do I care?

>unappealing to women
what is even more unappealing to women is caring about what they think
fuck off linguinigger

Baldness isn't anything new

Isn't it worse, though? Permavirgins don't know what they're missing but you do.

god made science

If I'm destined to become a skinhead by nature then so be it.

>my dad and granddads' hairlines have not receded once inch
>Able to grow a full rich beard too

That's just a receding hairline, that along with thinner hair happens to all men as they age

God made you a skinhead, then a Green president was elected in Austria.

O the irony.

It is terrifying. I'm 30 now so won't go bald, really.

This, my girlfriend hates it when I grow a mustache, but she cums so quickly when I fuck her while I have it. Rape fantasy maybe?

t. christcuck

he also supposedly made AIDS, the plague, hell, and satan

Protip: NATSOC haircut with hair going to one side, then flip it up after 7-10 years and do the other side. That's my plan but I have been going 'left to right' for about 8 years already.

Fuck her with your mustache, how does that work?

bet half you mallets dont even know that the receding hairline is caused by your skull continuing to grow from 20-30 years of age.

Post image

I can't grow an beard and have little body hair, so imagine that things like that relate to Testosterone and hair loss or whatever.

>Coffee granules soaked in water overnight
>Aussie shampoo
>Any tar/caffeine based shampoo

Will also help BUT ONLY IF DONE regularly and early.

>Moldova
>gypsy nation
>calling others niggers

That's me.

Bald guy reporting. 30 years old, dating pretty 24-year-old. In short, girls don't care about baldness nearly as much as you'd think. In general women aren't as shallow as men.

That said, I have a pretty face, which means more. Also, Michael Jordan saved the world for bald guys. Before him, nobody could shave their head and appear normal.

It's grown in a bit here as I was on holiday.
>regular haircuts
>wash 3x a week and only with products for strengthening hair
>No gel

Other tips. I feared baldness form 17 on and made it this far with good upkeep.

Caffeine grows beard?
post proof

>NATSOC
Don't see your symbolism? No tattoos?

All men lose hair.

Caffeine stimulates hair growth, not sure about beards. Coffee granules soaked overnight, once a week.

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2775642/Espresso-follicles-How-caffeine-make-locks-grow-faster-hair-products-creating-buzz.html

NATSOC haircut you idiot. It's a term. Language is consensus

That's mostly caused by an unbalance in testosterone ,which can have both natural and environmental causes.
Premature balding often happens to fat teens due to high BMI causing hormones imbalance. If anything blame that and plastics for all the premature balds we have now.
If you speak about regular balding then it's literally a non problem holy shit it's fucking hair head

Looks more like a Judd Trump haircut

I got a hair transplant in Turkey earlier this year

Not that expensive and my hairline is already looking great

Baldness is a choice, everyone has a sufficient donor area at the back & sides to provide a full head of hair

So you leave coffee granules on your head overnight? While that article smells like ads, i read some studies about caffeine and hair growth. You do have a point.

Soak them overnight in a little bit of water (5 parts coffee, 1 part water) , rub them on in the morning, wait half an hour, wash them off in the shower.

Also, it was the first article I found on google. My barber told me.

Maybe 70/30 water and coffee. Enough to moisten, not enough to drown. You want to just soak the coffee a little bit but it should be moist but not wet by the morning.

I'm contemplating taking the plunge in a year or two and shaving my head. Will probably try to get fit first, I don't want to end up looking like pic related.

fucking kek, typical britbong

Protip : Don't do it in winter
You'll look like some cancer child with the top of your head white as a baby butt

If you have the facial aesthetics of pic related, baldness won't change much your rating

Baldness is a death sentence for men's looks and few people look good bald. Cope all you want; bald men all look the same. Bald men are fucking ghosts. Going bald is dehumanizing.

Only virgins puts sex on such a fucking pedestal though.
Unless you're Chad Thundercock, you have to work your ass off to get any, and when you do you have to think of car crashes not to prematurely ejaculate within 20 seconds, and when you're dont and your head is cleared you realize that next to you lies a woman with incredibly low standards and that you have no respect for her and dont want to talk to her, you just want her to go away.

Try jerking off once and see how high you rate sex then. Its a fucking waste of time and energy.

Spend your youth working yourself into an early grave, earning as much money as possible. When you're in your mid 40's, import a thai whore. Fuck yourself into an early grave before the job gets you. Recepie for a the perfect life and the perfect death, folks.

I'm getting bald and it never stopped me from getting pussy.
It's all good, if you're ugly you're screwed though

>>/r/redpill

h e l l o r a t o

Protip: if you're balding, buy a set of clipeprs and buzz it down. You don't need to shave it down to the skin, just buzz it down. Always, always, ALWAYS preferable to whatever silly fucking comb-over or spiked shit you have.

Women love bald guys, pretty much all women I know want a bald, tattooed buff guy.

What a bald one needs is personality. You can't act like the shy interesting guy when you're bald. You have to act alpha to remind all you are masculine. I hope baldness will become aesthetic and/or baldness will be cured.

It's the worst thing that could ever happen to a man.
Good thing hair replenishing surgeries like bosley are getting cheaper

I almost wish I was going straight bald. At least it'd be over. Instead I'm slowly gaining a Vegeta.

Tywin Lannister, Lord of Casterly Rock and Warden of the West, was in his middle fifties, yet hard as a man of twenty. Even seated, he was tall, with long legs, broad shoulders, a flat stomach. His thin arms were corded with muscle. When his once-thick golden hair had begun to recede, he had commanded his barber to shave his head; Lord Tywin did not believe in half measures. He razored his lip and chin as well, but kept his sidewhiskers, two great thickets of wiry golden hair that covered most of his cheeks from ear to jaw. His eyes were a pale green, flecked with gold.

Baldness is cured now with FUE

After FUE you can buzz your hair right down if you wish

Kek
>Czech rep.
Fuck off you laughable subhuman.

2016 republican president candidates, do you see any bald men? Wanna bet a bunch of those guys have had hair transplants or are wearing toupeès or are on hair loss medication? There hasn't been a bald president since Eisenhower even though a large % of the male population are bald. Bald men are discriminated against, it's the truth. Can you imagine how many % of balding Hollywood actors have had hairtranslpants? Probably half of them.

>buzz hair
>get built
>fuck a supermodel

It's simple.

God this is what happened to me, around 19 my hair started thinning but my beard has gotten so much thicker as I lost my head hair

I just kept it buzzed short and lift .. it's been working out just fine

Yeah, problem is most of us end up looking like pic related.

You only have so much hair on you because of your Arab heritage, Mario.

face doesn't really matter with guys, if that guy was as fit as jason he'd be pretty handsome

Did you miss the part where I said

>get built

Also, grow stubble - goes well with the buzzcut

>Bush
Receding with thick hair
>Carson
Black, does not apply
>Christie
Receding with thick hair
>Cruz
Receding and visibly balding
>Fiorina
Woman, does not apply

(Who the fuck are these)

>Paul
Receding with thick hair

(Who dis)

>Rubio
Combover balding, thick hair

(Who dis)

>Trump
Fine hair, boyish hairline, hair transplants in the 80's -> won the nomination

You are fucking right

>receding hairline is for MEN
>only children have a full head of hair
>its your skull growing not your hair falling out!!!
>it signifies wisdom

The level of delusion is hilarious. Its like a forum of women who try to justify their cellulite and strechmarks as beautiful and a sign of a REAL woman.

Im going to go brush my beautiful mane now and preen myself. Enjoy weak genes, stay low t, stay beta.

>face doesn't really matter

people actually believe this?
It's literally the most important thing

meanwhile migrants raping entire country

this nigger is not built. at most he probably lifts 10lb dumbbells.

Wtf is Spencer doing to his fashcut?

Boldness is actually the dominate trait in humans. Scientists predict over time humans will all eventually become bald. Hair is degenerate just look at his fag.

faggots need to be punished, fag