Relative length of fingers predicts testosterone, which predicts a load of crap

Relative length of fingers predicts testosterone, which predicts a load of crap.

Find out about this today. Did you know about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21063903
strawpoll.me/10310272
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*found

>Niggers believe this shits real

>user believes testosterone in the womb doesn't affect babies
>user is literally dumber than a brick nigger

My ring finger is smaller, am I an alpha or a sissy faggot?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21063903

sage

My ring finger is slightly longer. I just looked up this picture OP. There is actually research suggesting that ring finger length is proportional to testosterone development.

>pseudo-science is legit guize

you are literally an idiot if you think this is true

>more likely to have autism
Ayyyyy

>abstract

Wow it's literally nothing.

is a fucking facebook-tier meme. That's not how phenotypes work.

Did they mean middle finger instead of index? Literally never seen anyone whose ring was shorter than index.

My ring finger is way longer than my index finger and not a single one of those statements describes me even remotely accurately.

>more likely to have autism
>poor social cognition
and people say this is memescience. rev up those rulers Sup Forumsacks I have a theory

this. wondering about this as well.
also, only a few of these traits fit me personally and my ring finger is longer is than the index one.

These are usually poor researched class homework for graphic designers. They make infographics, upload them somewhere and people take them as irrefutable truths.

but the majority of these characteristics are literally what most niggers would have and Sup Forums isn't like that.

This.

Who the fuck has shorter ring fingers?

I have a longer ring finger and share almost none of the traits except I can move pretty heavy weight and can do physical labor.

My ring finger is quite a bit longer than my index. A lot of those are true for me. Especially the seek out thrills and hyperactive childhood.

Probably just a coincidence desu

My ring finger is longer and I'm the most high test cunt I know.

Literally everything on that list applies to me.

They literally described every possible personality type in those "facts."

>you're more likely to be outgoing and antisocial, good at sports and artsy stuff, normal and not normal

what a load of crap.

...Am I the only one here with a longer index finger?

Also I am pretty low test.

Mine are the exact same length.

>Looks at own hands
I'm all good.

My ring finger is slightly longer and I'm literally a tranny. This infographic is pop science bullshit

That means you're a fag.

Give me proof, FAGGOT. I need a scientific study FAGGOT!!!!!

>Agentinianman.jpg

just for my own information, are you gainfully employed?

That last bit yep that was me all right.

My ringfinger is slightly larger. I am agressive and I can run pretty fast

Do they have carnivals in Brazil?

t. melanin-enriched gentleman

I wasn't clear. The longer your ring finger is, the more testosterone you have. Autism is there because it is a male thing.

my ring finger is the same length as my index

how fucked am i?

my ring finger is about the same length as my right index, but my left ring finger is longer than my left index finger, and I am:

>neurotic as fuck, prone to anxiety
>often depressed
>probably low T
>not very risk-taking, kinda naturally low energy unless I drink coffee or something
>not particularly athletic

But I am intelligent and do well in university at least. I'm also kinda confused sexually. Fml

Is this like where if your hand is bigger than your face then you are retarded?

how did you take that picture if both your hands are in it?

No I'm not a tanned Belgian

Ayylmao, did they surgically remove the middle part of you little fingers?

If this has any truth to it I'm willing to bet that more Sup Forumslacks have longer ring fingers.
strawpoll.me/10310272

Higher levels of testosterone are directly associated with criminal and overall impulsive behavior. It also affects brain development by causing premature maturation of the outer mantle of the cortex, leading to cognitive impairment/decreased intellectual output.

Men have increased chances of developing autism because, unlike women, we do not have skewed X-inactivation. This also explains why men have a much wider range of IQ variation in comparison to women.

You're basically just living up for the stereotype if you actually believe the garbage that you just posted.

Almost every male on the planet has a longer ring finger the index finger you idiot.

Yo no sé por qué estás riendo . Vienes de la misma sangre de perro selva.

high testosterone individuals are also on average more attractive to women, have more sexual partners and are more able to achieve higher social status

this is a matter of degree. Too high and you're fucked, too low and you're fucked.

it's the ratio that matters. The ratio probably follows a normal distribution with mean slightly above 1 (ring finger length / index finger length)

Perdone, no se hablo español.

My ring finger is longer than my index finger and i'm a fucking int-j

Shitty pseudoscience bullshit

these statistics are pointless if woman are counted in them. Of Course a male trait is going to male behaviors associated to it.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21063903
Hahahahahaha
As a STEMfag, I know a bullshit study when I see one. I'd say 50% of scientific research is bullshit nowadays because of publish or perish mentality.
I pity the fool who believes scientific "facts" without reading the original paper almost as much as "muh autism" antivaccers.

Is this trait more common to nigs?

>high testosterone individuals are also on average more attractive to women
To low IQ females, because that's a 'warrior' trait. You don't require intelligent parents when you're serving the battlefield as cannon fodder.

>have more sexual partners
Which is essentially the reproductive strategy of any r-select animal.

>more able to achieve higher social status
Nah, as I said on my previous post that you didn't read: higher levels of testosterone are directly associated with criminal and overall impulsive behavior. It also affects brain development by causing premature maturation of the outer mantle of the cortex, leading to cognitive impairment/decreased intellectual output.

High testosterone levels decrease your chances of becoming successful. Unless you're a crapper.

Nice try, moor.

why do you think that this is bullshit?