Do Americans really do dis? I could literaly kill my gf if she's done something like this...

Do Americans really do dis? I could literaly kill my gf if she's done something like this. Btw What's the point of having a video a of you sucking a cock on your phone. Jaysus

So you can send it conveniently. That's just how sluts are.

some girls are horrible

they do fucked up shit and still act like the victim

>Jaysus
i hope this shit faggot thread 404 faster than your mom swallows my cum you cock sucking nigger

Triggered

post more messsed up women user

heyy der

rip lmao

nyet

that sucks⌖

cry bitch ! ahahahahah

>break up last week
>yesterday her mom text me asking if she's in my house because she left the night before and isnt answering texts
>she isn't

fuck, barely a week and she's already riding other dudes

peep got over her real fast so fuck it, fuck all of heartless bitches xd

She's done intentionally to hurt u user. Stay strong, find another grill and don't speak with that bitch again.
Bonus: block her mom's number

Many girls have vids on their phones of them sucking another guy's cock. He's usually black and hasn't got a job, but he knows how to prey on a white girl.

tbh, she's probably been fucking him for a month

that girl is worse than cancer, it was all a plan to get attention while making you look bad, what a fucking whore that doesn't deserve to live.

Back in the day, she'd have been tied to a stake at low tide and they'd have let the sea come up over her.

the worst thing is that i deserve it, i cheated on that bitch many times, but she didnt know i did it

I broke up with a girl who tried to make me out to be the bad guy all over Facebook and Twitter and it backfired

>sitting at apartment with grill
>get random message from dude I went to high school with
>he tells me how he's been having sex with my gf but is pissed because she had been telling him she was single and he isn't that kind of dude
>a mutual friend of ours told him about me
>sends me their texts to prove it
>call her out on it, tell her to get out of my place
>she ends up sleeping at the local park that night because nowhere to go
>tries to slander me saying I was abusive, cheating on her, she has done nothing wrong
>the dude posts all of the messages he had, including between him and I proving she was lying to both of us
>most of her friends start to dislike her after it, all of my friends and all of his friends treat her like shit
>haven't spoke to her in years, last I heard she's in Colorado hooked on meth and just being a whore in general

That was one of the rare instances I've seen karma get these kind of girls, but yes, chicks do this kind of shit to get sympathy and attention when they fuck up.

why

No. Other countries have cheating women as well.

What's up with all this "do Americans really [obvious thing that everyone does]" stuff. Is this the new silent invasion?

ah u can't say shit then. she can fuck whoever she wants.

its to try to cuck someone ... these grils are witches ... using emotion as a weapon ... its human alchmey

look at full metal alchemist and youll understand whats going on in media and in man v women relationships

you always create humunculi* (actually a spanish/mexican word if you look it up not just from the anime) , and you never know how it will end up

they do it becuase they are selfish OP. ill also tell you , if you want to deal with these women there is one kind of man that knows how to interact with them and not be burned. A pimp which is a warlock or a male witch.

Art imitates life, watch out for the boggie man boys and girls.

feelsgud

no its a reaction to what amerians have done for the past 50 years.

we wanted everthing to be about us... now everything is our fault. We got what we asked for. Take the good with the bad.

mainly because she was a bitch who would refuse having sex with me sometimes because she was "too tired" from work
one time it was because i saw her liking some dude's picture on instagram, other because i saw a dude messaging her, but they were like in the middle of a conversation(she erased the first messages)
the rest were pure acts of degeneracy tho
no she can't nigga, she dont know i cheated on her

doesn't matter if she knows. ur no better than her

>people think this is true
Jesus no wonder everyone hates Americans.

Ah, I get it. You're a fuckin moron.

i'm not but doesnt mean she should be riding dicks already
and her mother know we broke up, why the fuck would she message me? just to hurt my feelings?
unfortunately i am

You're just as bad or worse. You don't know if she was cheating on you at all but you know for a fact that you were cheating on her. And now you're fucking upset that she's with other dudes now that you've broken up?

Holy fuck I'd have some sympathy for you if you weren't actually a waste of fucking air. Hypocrites like you are so thick that you'll never get it and blame other people for your problems. You're probably gonna make some kind of weak comment about me even though you know I'm right.

You're pathetic.

No, that's not heartache that's a cock sucking cunt being shown the door, fuck yeah OP you did the right thing

Yeah you're a moron. Does it mean that she should be riding dicks already? No. Are you still a moron? Yes.

Enjoy jail then. Putting them on the street and making them wallow in their own pity is much better and removes them from effecting your life much better.

what a good dude. this is why bros before hos is a thing, should always have your Sup Forumsro's back before some lying, cheating sack of woman meat

reap what you sow

good karma user

user is TOOPOOR
shes a dumb bitch who gets her fans to buy her broken nails and bandaids.
lmao

Here....

ah, yes he's an absolute cunt of a moron

you're just as bad as each other OP you prick

Bad education + social media + woman = a fucking retard that can use logic and common sense if it will save it's life.

I would also make a list for her
> Sex at least every second day
> always shaved (don't even like that, just cause some effort...)
> never Condoms
> must be naked whenever in bed
>...

You cannot make crazy people normal. But you can join their game and defeat them there.

>defeat them there

Not so sure of that, they have more experience in that field, so it might be damn difficult.

I that gif where do i find more?

But they don't expect you

This shit makes me feel hope for humanity. Fuck cheating bitches.

fuuuuuuuuuuck i love this

Kek

>her mother know we broke up, why the fuck would she message me? just to hurt my feelings?
Maybe because she was concerned about her daughter who wasn't answering her phone? She may have thought you guys had reconciled...she probably thinks it's too soon for her to be with someone else, just like you do.

What a fucking cunt. There is no measure of how fast I would tell her to fuck herself then post that list for all her friends to see.

Google search brings me to a leddit discussion about gifs that represent being on LSD
>/r/gifs/comments/2j3xlr/lsd_is_one_hell_of_a_drug/

this has to be a troll. i have no doubt these people exist but why post it on the internet even user?

sad

not really.

>she shouldn't be riding dicks already
>I was slamming pussy before she was.
>everyone else should be more loyal than I am

retard

He should totally bang the mom. Or at least a sympathy bj

it is tho

There's an idea.

I've had walls start "breathing" like that on shrooms

faggot shouldn't behave like a sissy faggot. he'd never have gotten in this situation if he had a back bone.
>he forcefully penetrated me
>my wife asked him to leave
>talked the whole night (maninly just me crying and her comforting me)
>my wife has broken up with him AND WILL BE VISITING HIM ONE LAST TIME THIS WEEKEND TO TELL HIM NEVER TO CONTACT US AND ____ NOT TO LAY A FINGER ON ME AGAIN ____

does this faggot deserve your pity?

still sad

Kek. Me too. Spent about an hour and a half just watching a white porcelain toilet. I remember it being like the brightest thing I'd ever seen, breathing away just like that. Loved it.

I was gonna say the same thing. Going to see him one last time means she liked the dick . She's probably turned by the dude dominating her pussy husband.

this is why i fucking hate humans, what a bunch of fucking stupid morons