Celebs for Sunday

Celebs for Sunday

first

hey y'all

second

Loving this little secret sex fiend

I'll stay for another thread and probably head out. Happy to keep spilling industry truth if anyone wants.

So much this. Please can we continue to describe her nympho tendencies and how it just makes her more loveable?

this is one of my favs, always has been

Same here
Yes!

very overrated
rat
what year is it?

who is JJ from the last thread?

those cute suckable toes

Who allowed you to post that?

no thx fbi

when will there be new leaks ???

That's some scoliosis right there.

M-My mistress Victoria Justice i-i-is a very beautiful w-woman a-and I'm a-a v-v-very lucky man t-to have h-her... I h-h-h-hope nobody here i-is upset because sh-she i-is m-mine...

right? so long and her fingers are long too

So glad to see you're still here
Hnnn don't say that

Fucking trips of truth. I bet when she’s in her hotel room on press tours, she loudly fucks her pillow right behind the unlocked door hoping someone will walk in on her.

>YWN spy on Tay changing in her room in front of her full body mirror to the sound of upbeat music. Dancing around around and lip syncing into the bottom of her hair brush as she undresses one piece of clothing at a time until she's in nothing but her bra and panties and she puts her thumbs in either slide and shakes her hips back and forth to the music as she slowly slides them down her flawless pale legs, revealing her neatly trimmed bush, then dropping them to her feet and kicking them off into the corner.

WHY AM I STILL ALIVE ;__;

It's only 10 pm

They need to be licked clean

Hoping someone, anyone will walk in just so she can make them fuck the shit out of her

Not too bad
S-stop it

Do Kenz please

She is mine not yours I’m going to rape her and make you watch

Feelsbadman :(

Now I'm sad. And horny

I k-k-know I-I d-don't deserve t-to have her and should by r-rights h-have h-h-had my face s-smashed i-in l-l-long ago f-for d-doing w-w-what I-I did to her...

This pls Taybro

You know you want to taste

More Shakira butt please

She probably ruins so many pillows with her soaking wet pussy cause she just cums over and over again. How do you think she likes to get fucked?

Don't you're gonna make me... hnnn... stop it please

You should've said 'fuck'. But you sad 'rape'. Now I'm gonna have to find and kill you.

Will go to bed soon tho

Did Harvey Weinstein force his short, chubby Jew penis into Phoebe Cates?

Phoebe was only 17 when they filmed that.

I bet she and Anna have fooled around

I bet she likes it up against a wall, something she can just be fucked against, her little hips offering their own resistance as you fuck her from behind

i'd suck on her big one like a cock

Any way she can get it most likely. But she probably prefers doggy, so she can just get fucked hard and fast. Also doesn't let her see who it is if she's trying to lure someone in to fucking her

>Shakira Sharkiraa

I'm not really into it, I'm just messing around.

I want to try to go through with a week of NoFap so that I will become horny enough to keep going.

I-I-I'm s-sorry g-good s-sir; I-I-I know she deserves a-a-a real m-m-man like you b-but sh-she i-is unfortunately s-stuck w-with me...

Why does this make me so sad...

How would you fuck her

fukinsaved.

Not into her?

Please no... hnnn

>tfw no Murf daughter to comfort ;_;

oh yeahh, watch...

Good question.

Not into making up a scenario. I'm not horny enough, I'd rather just quickly fap and be done.

Hnnnn I'm gonna...

hnggg jj legs on her last one
fuck

Oh for sure. I bet they’ve fucked each other silly

She probably faces away from the door so whoever comes in can just start fucking her right away with no idea who it is.

Stop or post.

mm good, unload on her toe

post em faget

Look at that bum. Just who wouldn't let her shit him on his face?

Does she have condoms on a table nearby, or does she let anybody fuck her raw?

>kek
niggers, get snapchat

Exactly. Just on all fours fingering herself, moaning loudly so that someone will come in, see her, and immediately fill her up

Oh god... you're gonna make me...

I'd love to do A LOT to that ass, but that ain't one of them

sweet god I would love to see them go at it

do ittt, as i keep sucking it

your life is overrated shrimp dick

how much do you get paid to say that?

who is jj?

Hnnnnn

She'll let you fuck her raw, so you get to see your cum dripping out of her, while she's still on all fours breathing heavily after her climax

But it's already time for another, and she waits eagerly for the next person to arrive

Hurts. Deep deep in my heart
You have my approval by the way user. I think you should be allowed to lewd her. I waited tong enough for someone new

Jordyn Jones

NO

mmm tastes good

Just let your mind free and she'd hapily provide the sewage

I can't believe I did that

I-I-I'm s-sorry sirs b-but y-you d-don't s-seem t-to understand that sh-she b-b-belongs t-to m-me... T-T-There i-is nothing she c-can d-do about i-it... She's l-l-like a helpless l-l-l-little lamb b-before me...

Who's is that tight ass?