Soon america will be a multicultual paradise and there's nothing you racists can do about it

Soon america will be a multicultual paradise and there's nothing you racists can do about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zC-yTYC18MM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is having some half nigger consumerist whores everywhere a "Paradise" that actually sounds like cuntsville USA and not a future I give a shit about

It already is, just not a "paradise".

It's fun how everyone thinks this kind of sociological change is going to happen within a few years or so. The New Face of America is still a ways off.

America is a degenerates playground more than it is a "multicultural Paradise" pretty sure anybody with an IQ over 80 hates niggers regardless of race

The new face of America that is easily manipulated and controlled by the kikes and their way of subjugation via mind control media and subliminal messages

America is 56% white and dropping fast. In every regard it is a shithole of a nation.

low quality bait

>latinos are 60% european
>white will stay largest ethnic group for quite a while.
>when whites and latinos mix, the child comes out far more european
>black will stay 14 to 15 % og populace.

Hows that Browning of america going?

>60% European
>white

The fucking state of Amerimutts

That's fine. I like brown girls and white people have more genetic deficiencies than any other race.

So basically you'll get a society that op posted lol

But it won't be brown and certainly won't be black as the liberals pray for. You just get a bunch of white folk with a slight tan.

>white
>tanned

mfw

youtube.com/watch?v=zC-yTYC18MM

>fearing Groids

PAH be serious m8

This movie messed me up when I first saw it

>and there's nothing you racists can do about it

This has to be fake because niggers never allow a white guy to fight just one nigger. I mean, like life, a white guy fighting just one nigger isn't even fair to the nigger.

Face of the future???

Idunno why people get so bent out of shape about 'racial purity.' It's the same species. Same genome. Different flavors of the same shit. If a corgi knocks up a pit bull, are their puppies somehow not dogs anymore?

Nigger detected.

They are still dogs but different breeds, same with humans.

It's like taking all different breeds of dogs and forcing them to breed until all dog breeds are 1 mutated mutt.

Thats the "face of the future."

A low IQ mixed race humanoid who is easily subverted and won't dissent.

You get rid of race and you strip humans of pride, culture and what it means to represent your home.