Whats the most discusting thing youve ever done Sup Forums? give us your worst

Whats the most discusting thing youve ever done Sup Forums? give us your worst.

Well about 12 years ago I had my way with the Neighbors son. My son (8) had his little friend (also 8) come over to stay the night. I am an active member in my community often donating my time to assist with school activities and fundraisers, so his parents trust me quite a bit they even come to me for advice on their relationship issues. I was cooking dinner for the family that night. We ate a basic Lausana, and for dessert I fed everyone Chocolate ice cream with crushed sleeping pills in it. I told the boys they can have as much as they wanted, but only if I was able to serve it to them. My wife passed out from her bottle of wine and laced ice cream. Once the boys fell asleep i carried my son up to his room and left his friend down stairs. After tucking in my son and double checking on my wife, I went back down stairs. The neighbor boy looked so delicate, so soft. He was wearing cute little pokemon PJ's. I just laid there next to him for a while, petting his soft boy hair, and tight little boy ass. He smelled like Johnson & Johnson soap. About 25 minutes passed of me just touching him and smelling his hair. I pulled his pants down and there were little white and red Spongebob underpants.

Your mom.

Kek

Oh shit hehehe, what now OP?

anyone save the story from the last thread where the guy raped the disabled girl in a classroom?

this guy

raped

I'm trying to sell my ex-gf's nude pics on the internet.

that's what I said...

Raped a dude in front of his girlfriend. OMG it was so hot hearing her sob as he screamed.

Pls fbi leave while you still can this is a gentlemans forum.

You project yourself so badly everyone can see

I once came In your mom I left when you were born

I walked to the store for cigarettes

I'm leaving reddit spaces so you can understand the magnitude of pain that Wii be showering down upon yourself I hope that you use tor to shit post on this site.
I don't have the knowledge to track you down or even the upto date non dial up Internet.
But as you storm innocent anons home with your 'party bus' please take into consideration that the correct authorities have been informed that you will be branded a informant and if you are Aktualy a man of stature you will be ruined.
>ruined as man
>and a meme culturalist.
Just think son

started using Sup Forums when i was 12

>i am 25 now

feels bad man

>discusting
Had to deal with your Mexicanese ass

>I hope you get rick rolled hard

I used to let my uncle, who I lived with for a while, wipe my bum/vag after I'd been to the toilet. He had some kind of weird fetish.

do continue user

can millhouse be a meme yet

Youare not a girl and you will never be faggot

I once paid a local unemployed alcoholic/druggie to fuck his (legal) daughter while I watched and jacked off.