If you were force to have sex with one of these people, and were allowed to choose, who would you pick?

If you were force to have sex with one of these people, and were allowed to choose, who would you pick?
>pro tip: if you pick the one on the left, you're literally gay.

I'd blast Blaire's boipucci to smithereens.

Fuck, I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

my left or the other left?

Blaire, definitely

>pro tip: if you pick the one on the left, you're literally gay.
And?

Who the fuck is the one on the left? I know there is a dick there, but I have never seen them before.

Blaire White on the left, Buck Angel on the right

If I'm being forced to have sex with one of them then it's non-consensual regardless of which one I choose, and being raped doesn't count as gay.

That said I'd choose the one on the right and then laugh when my dick is too flaccid to mount and it has no penis to rape me with.

still beat the shit outta you

If you bend over Blair, it looks like you're fucking a chick. Buck angel however, the best case scenario it looks like you're fucking a hairy ugly tittless woman.

> implying you can desume sexual preference by forcing a non-consensual act
>trying this hard to feel straight

Try harder boipucci

Blaire White defo and i guess that means i'm a fag, oh well it's 2017 and everyone is gay these days wake up!

Irrespective of gender, the one on the left is far more attractive. I'm just hoping "she" has a dick. So yea.

i want Buck Angel to crush me with his thighs

I know who Buck Angel is.

What's a guy gotta do to get both ?

You're a faggot either way.
nice bait tho

left of course, i couldnt even get it hard on right picture

Neither one. Fags.

Both

That's ok. Buck can still nibble your scrotum, suck your floppy cock, and finger and tongue-fuck your ass.

Checked and kek'd