Am I ugly? I've gotten straight up rejected twice in a row now. 22 years old

Am I ugly? I've gotten straight up rejected twice in a row now. 22 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

i.pinimg.com/736x/b7/78/45/b77845726963be43ba3ef2904f29cb73--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg
google.be/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiz8qD2nrrXAhUO-6QKHVSwASQQjBwIBA&url=http://domfreechep.us/image/537428/1000-ideas-about-men-long-hair-on-pinterest-long-haired-men-brandon-katz-muse-for-eric-dive-bar-series-by-kylie-scott.jpg?1509789518&psig=AOvVaw01-lY5WvcvvvH-Fkafi9OX&ust=1510617500109906
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shave yo shit nigga and get a clean cut.

shave everything nigga
also show weiner
no homo

You're not ugly but you should shave your hair and mustache and work oit abit and you should be good

depends on taste.
You have an a southern complex, instead of being plane jane, you could create a persona around you that's a bit more flamboyant. It will appeal more

I see so many Spanish guys get girls, but they have a way about themselves to dress up and draw attention to themselves. I guess, build some image around you that will spark some interest.

Rejection is no fun, but women at 22 have much choice, don't waste all your effort to "please a girl so you get vagay". in 10 years, the tables turn: if you have steady income and have stability in your life, don't do drugs, drink and have a job with above average wage, pussy will throw themselves at you.

I do workout and have gotten results, doesn't help at all

naw, you could be really handsome if you groomed yourself better.

head to a barber and get your hair cut and styled, eyebrows trimmed and shaped and your facial hair tidied up.

You aren't working hard enough and probably have a terrible diet... I went from 155lbs to 180 lbs in about 1.5 years.. I eat a ton of chicken

How would I create a persona around me? I barely have any friends to even "show off" or whatever to. I'm musically oriented and am also a ghost writer. I take online classes for other people and get paid, some people find that really interesting. I also write a lot, about emotions and sex, which some people find interesting

Could be worse/20
Would hit on if heavily drunk

twice? them ain't numbers!
and it's ok if you want to masterbate while I watch.

that hair cut

How do you know I'm not "workout out enough"? This isn't about my face, but my face. Hence "am I ugly" and a picture of my face, not my body. Some of you put way too much emphasis on the gym as if it's gonna solve all your problems

you look like me holy shit im depressed now

Shave, get a hair cut. At 22 being a hairy guy is a turn off to most women your age.
Of your naturally thin, your fucked. Work on your personality.
Play your music for women, leave yt? He writing about sex locked away. Some love musicians, but horny lonely dudes are a mega turn off.

Many ways, fashion, usually "being part of a community" or a subculture (for example, tattoo, moustache, hipster, ...)

But you sound sensitive and have other talents. Why steer away from these to attract a girl ? Or "the girl you want", often there's a girl that likes you but is too shy about it right now. Or you don't think is ttractive.

Great subjects to write about and inspire (unrequitted love, rejection, not meeting love from or to you,...).
Maybe go into a library or a writing club? There will be girls too to connect to within your passion. If there isn't anything near, watchout for larger events and make a trip from it. You'll feel right at home!

spend the money and get a nice hair cut, either get rid of the mustache or grow a beard

Groom yourself.
Get a haircut. Keep it styled.
Get rid of the grunge beard and shape up that stache.
It doesn't matter how handsome a bum is, he's still a bum.
Don't look like a bum.

If your body looks like this and your face (which isn't bad at all) then your problem is inside your head my dude

Cut your hair and shave regularly and I would bang

This is how my hair used to look like. Is this better than current?

Got to make that money, nigga. Start of with that. Then get back to us.

If you want that look, wear a golden chain, loose shirt that shows much chest

i.pinimg.com/736x/b7/78/45/b77845726963be43ba3ef2904f29cb73--sexy-men-hot-men.jpg

google.be/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiz8qD2nrrXAhUO-6QKHVSwASQQjBwIBA&url=http://domfreechep.us/image/537428/1000-ideas-about-men-long-hair-on-pinterest-long-haired-men-brandon-katz-muse-for-eric-dive-bar-series-by-kylie-scott.jpg?1509789518&psig=AOvVaw01-lY5WvcvvvH-Fkafi9OX&ust=1510617500109906

22??
motherfucker you look 40

shave the mustache so its the same length as your stubble, get a haircut and dress nicely and you'll have no problems at all.

And then they say I look old.. Trim everything as short as your beard. And use some hair product. You could also use some moisturiser. Just look as hygienic as you can. Every day. Anf every day a little more. That should help you. Also go to the gym. Your face looks a little a symmetrical on first sight. (very important attractiveness factor)

You look amazing if you're going for a terrorist vibe

u look arab thats y

Shave the stash and get a better hair cut, and your good to go.