So, I'm being blackmailed by one of my students which I fucked a couple of days ago...

So, I'm being blackmailed by one of my students which I fucked a couple of days ago. She's threatening if I don't give dick on a regular basis, she'll tell the college board and I'll loose my PHD. I have a wife and two beautiful little girls. How did I get into this mess. Why???

Because you're an idiot. Next question?

Assuming that isn't a completely fictional story which it obviously is you'd be outed eventually either way anyway

>loose PhD
>doesn't know how to to spell lose
>thinks you can't lose a PhD
Fake af

If she's 18 and it was concentual, which it sounds like it was, who gives a fuck.

I am having similar thoughts with one of my students, but the fear of blackmail at the moment overcomes how hot she is. Not the first time I hear similar story though. Can you give us some background?

ya dun goofed, give her the d or get rekt

OP STFU and polish your shoes.

This post is complete BS but interesting question in theory.

One way would be to preemptively discredit her. for example, you could find a third party (can't be you) to introduce her to, and get her addicted to heroin. Then you can deny the affair and claim she's a junky trying to get drug money from you.

You could also plant drugs on her and then phone in a tip.

You could also dig for dirt on her and blackmail her back. Has she plagiarized?

That's all I got.

>but the fear of blackmail at the moment overcomes how hot she is.

Smart . . . keep it in your pants.

Kill her

Why is this a problem? Continue dicking the girl.

1. Go the Dark Web
2. Hire a contract killer
3. Done

hit that shit raw dog, destroy it, do the nastiest shit you can, videos pictures the lot. Then when she threatens you, you send to her employer, new husband, boyfriend, kids school on the boards. You are in a perfect position. and your meant to be the smart one with a PHD

OP is married, girl is gonna keep wanting more. I suspect he was looking for a 1 time nsa thing but the other one disagrees..

Men. Never have anything in your life that you aren't ready to walk away from in 10 minutes.

OP wouldn't have a problem if he followed that rule. I'd get the bitch on video telling me what I had to do to her, then her making me do it.

"Oh, Femanon, you want to ruin MY reputation? Have a look at this. I post this on Sup Forums with your name and FB info, it will live forever. Everyone will forget who I am, but no one will EVER forget you..."

Solid plan actually
If she's willing to do it to you, she's willing to fuck with someone else later
You'd be doing the next guy in line a huge solid

True that. If I was OP, I'd go out fuckin'.

This... keep fucking that college snatch and shut the fuck up

If it was good enough to hit once,it's good enough to continue hitting. Tons of people have affairs, don't bitch out now that you got that young poon ready to put out on demand.

>How did I get into this mess
>one of my students which I fucked a couple of days ago
Hmmmmm
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>this

Don't believe it's real, but if it were:

>stand up to her or your life is over
>have a talk, face to face, not in text
>tell her it was great, she was great, you loved it, yada yada, but it shouldn't have happened and it can't continue. You are both adults with responsibilities.
>you have your children to think of.
>don't threaten her or anything like that.
>just be firm and clear
>she will get the message and give up.

In theory. I got stalked once by someone I shouldn't have fucked, and it wasn't easy or pleasant. But eventually it stopped.

College board? What the fuck are you talking about?

Someone being on drugs doesn't discredit them, especially if they have proof you fucked them.

Student loses what? Respect?
Teacher loses job and probably wife/kids. So teacher loses entire life, might as well Sudoku.

kek

you can't lose p.HD

see, I'm not OP, but I feel like the point of getting it on with one of your students is that they should be "easier" to manage. In the general case, I would agree with you. But in the case of OP, it seems like the student is not as easy to manage as he expected..

She seems easy to manage.

>She's threatening that if I don't give dick on a regular basis
Just give her dick on a regular basis. No issues.

>go public that you had an affair with your student
>she's 20 and this kind of behavior is expected from college chicks
>she has no job, probably full time student
>she's probably not in a long term relationship
>she loses nothing but maybe a bit of pride

Well what about the teacher?
>loses job
>is no longer allowed to teach
>loses wife
>loses kids
Great idea, keep em coming.

>So teacher loses entire life, might as well Sudoku

Op post pics of this chick.
If you don't have any, get some off her fb.
Gotta see if she's worth the effort.

Think with your head instead of your head dipshit.
Maybe then you won't put yourself into situations you can't unfuck yourself from.
Also, deny anything if don't give dick, or give dick.
Either way, win-win

She should "offer" to receive dick. Not "threaten".
See the difference?

Go to your boss and tell them that you have a student who is threatening to claim you had sex with them if you don't pass them... Get ahead of this.

As long as she doesn't have some kind of proof that you guys actually met with each other you should be fine.

i dont see the problem, give her the D until she is satisfied, also she has to prove what she is accusing you of so you could simply ignore her and claim she is making things up if she does talk...

>How did I get into this mess.
Dick
>Why??
Dick

dump your wife and marry the student

or
kys yourself

This image turns me on more than any other creep image ever. She's been pushing her clit onto the corner of that desk, thinking that nobody would notice or realise. Her heels are off the floor so she can put some weight down through her clit, and her knees are slightly bent so that she can move her hips to grind.

I want to fuck her so badly but I know that if I were inside her as she is now, by balls would be bashing against the pointed corner of the table.

Wtf are you talkin about OP.

1) You can't lose a PhD
2) You've done nothing wrong, so If she tells the college, they wont then go and tell your wife
3) Tell her to feel free to go to the board, but that she'll be expelled just like the last girl, for bringing disrepute upon the institution
4) Keep banging her, who cares

I see the difference but still don't see the problem.
Op could not have sex with a student after having sex with a student and his life could be ruined.
Or op could have sex with a student after having sex with a student and his life will not be ruined.
This is probably just some fetish for her to post on Tumblr about, and she's getting her rocks off on the forbidden love shit.
Or it's all fake. Which it probably is.

that's her though? no.

Kill yourself yourself.

*my* balls

The girl in the original picture is obviously not the girl inwhich op is referring to.

just fuck her then. what's the problem?

she'll expose you and once you're in jail your PhD being loose will be the least of your concerns

Explain to me what your exact problem is?

>She's threatening if I don't give dick on a regular basis, she'll tell the college board
I don't get it. What's the issue here?

any college institution would take allegations of this sort really seriously.
In the real world:
1. professor and student would be separated
2. university would open investigation (check all university related things, like emails etc)
3. university would probably cover for either student or professor and create a compensation for student so that no PR nightmare would happen for uni
4. professor very likely to lose job if things go public. Might retain position if things are handled under the table

The alternatives:
1. OP quits wife and gets of with student
2. OP keeps fucking student with wife, would require not being found
3. OP tells wife, gets in a woman-cuckold relationship, everybody is happy (except children, those are gonna be pretty confused)

Comply until you find a counter
Duh

jail for what? she is a college student... Fucking inbred

the issue is that this is fake and OP is gay

send pics of you giving her dick

>Someone being on drugs doesn't discredit them,
Addicting drugs do discredit a person

>I'll loose my PHD
>loose
>PHD
I think a PhD would know how to write PhD and should be able to spell lose.

fucking a student isn't against the rules, try again.

secretly record her saying that shit

in my institution it is. In principle, according to "Sexual harassment policy" I could not even invite student out for dinner because student could feel "forced" to go out to dinner with me, putting student in uncomfortable "forced date" situation.
I can see where the problem is, but this shit is really only in US..

notice another funny caveat, the policy says the problem arises when you treat one student differently from others.
So if you fuck all of them, then it might be fine.

You’ll lose your PhD?

Please shut up.

wo wo wow o! stop first think about it ... maybe your work for a teen pussy? idk :/

I sincerely hope you're not an English teacher.

do you need a PhD to teach english?

idk if it'd be that easy, have in mind that if it's real she's willing to threaten him over sex which isn't something so hard to get elsewhere

Edgy

Get one of your little girls into a 3 some with her and get pics. Now youve given your daughter some life skills and youve regained power in the student situation.

Does she have any kind of proof? Were you dumb enough to send her texts or something?

>concentual
Most universities/colleges have strict ethics policies on relations between students and staff, it may be legal but still grounds for dismissal

for some reason i find this thread really funny, maybe ive just drank too much booze.

She's threatening you with it because she suspects it's hard to resist for you OP, while for her on the other hand, it would be pretty easy to move on to the next guy.

Have a talk face to face with her and tell her this is where it ends. It was good, but it can't continue. She will easily find someone else most likely.

The threatening is just her estimation of how likely you are to bait (in her opinion). She thinks you are susceptible to this threat, hence why she makes it, while she probably won't actually make this shit public (because she assumes you will fall for the threat).

there u go glad i can help.
>not teacher tho

you could always just drop her nudes...
also remind her that future employers dont like people who blackmail ppl... also they frown on fucking the boss...

this is now sudiku thread u try this one