Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

have no fear then, I reported it again

>Why?

Because we can.

That there are women who believe this makes me worry for the future.

prove that you are a woman

The universe is 14 billion years old, and our planet will one day be swallowed by the sun. There are seven billion people on the planet, and each one, if they lived to 70, would live 37 million minutes. 10 minutes of me pumping you full of a rapey creampie is really just a big nothing in the grand scheme of things. Really makes ya think...

men want to rape the pretty ones, not you you fuckin landwhale

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining at first. Hell, it was actually funny. But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day was born, I was destined for success. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, l was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this thread. And now, where am l? In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17. Get this through your head: I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another comment, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the warld and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me. Know your place. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Feels like b8, but fuck it. Maybe it’s because some people are more social and enjoy friendly conversation, others are awkward as shit or super Chad. Just stand up for yourself and tell someone to leave you be, but at first in a polite manner, then as sternly as you’d like if they do not take heed to the initial warning. If you don’t like people talking or interacting with you, then stay inside or kill yourself you fag.

I just can't seem to stop raping

Yeah, because men and women are both separate unified collectives. You are so woke af sista!

Columbus did it, so what you think you better than colombo?

That's some scoliosis right there.

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to want only harrass and rape us?
I'm a 37 year old male vigin, i literally want nothing to do with women, because i have observed how underhanded they can be.

>Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.
I barely speak to women at all, don't see much of a point.
I guess i should walk around with a blindfold on, that should fix things.
>Why?
Because i have eyes.
>Why do you do this?
See above.
>Is it that much fun for you to hurt us?
If ignoring you and walking around with a blindfold on hurts you, i don't know what else to do.
>Do you think you own us?
Humans arent property, one cannot own another.

Stop parading around your white privilege op!
DAMN

Because it is fun, i like raping my little sister when she is passed out drunk.

it's in our genes to reproduce. with vocal chords and intelligent brains we can voice out mentally and verbally that we want to fuck so that we can continue the human race.

too fucking ugly to get harassed

Tits or GTFO you silly cunt

Fuck

You

Because women are here to reproduce, nothing more or nothing less.

Still think a dude made this thread

troll or a fukin idiot

Assuming all men are like your self centered stereotype is discrimination and is not any where near equality.
Maybe you are the problem.

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
If i actually tried to seriously answer this question, would i be wasting my time?

b8

Many a kek is going to be had in this thread

C L A S S I C
B A I T

damn
>white privilege
>IQ privilege
>education privilege
>wealthy privilege

check your fucking privilege

Nothing to do here.... thinking person found.
The rest that took the bait you are just idiots.
And we are all faggets.
Oh! OP is a male faggot by the way.
SO fuck you OP this is old bait, stale and you know what? SPIDERMAN OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!

SMILE! YOU ARE A FAGGOT

YES! Thank you spodermin!

Not all men

Because rape is good duh

Because you are "high-value"
And worth the risk of jail time.

Nah just kidding, no one is even looking at you let alone thinking about rape.

Now fuck off.

tits or gtfo and timestamp

Exactly!

Nope! Nice pic bro.

I dIDn'T GIvE yOu PerMiSSiOn TO rEPly tO mE.

just give us all handjobs, idiot

Old copy paste. Sage

This spiderman post is sexist and rape and stuff.
Dedicated to OP who is a man and just succeeded to make a low quality bait thread thrive.

Got tired. See ya faggets.

Don't most feminists end up on cam-x.com

LayJandrah? lol

Are you fucking retarded. Your going to Sup Forums you dipshit. Women are less than men. Make me a sandwich and fuck me bitch.

This is now a woman hate thread

Because your not a person, your property

Feminist's vagina actually. I rape you now by posting this and I am also a sexist, but FUCK YOU cause I am spiderman.

>Such obvious bait.
>Feminist bait, at that

Looking at and standing by you without permission.

fuck off, lady. I don't need your permission to stand anywhere or look anywhere.

Woman wrote it? I won't read it.

Not so obvious for some idiot sexist white males like me.

>Expects us to believe you're a woman.
Wow, you have a generous husband.
I mean, he even gave you a computer in the kitchen.

>approaching, standing by, talking to
>rape
pick one

Don't you dare Spiderman meme me you virgin son of a bitch!

@OP

You are the definition of a feminist little slut. You come on here, give us the middle finger and act like your fucking jesus. You act like men do all the hurting but your a piece of shit. You know, men are less likely to report a rape by a female than a female is about a man because it's publicly seen as humiliating? Go read into it you piece of shit. put a noose around your neck and kick the chair away.

People like you disgust me.

KEK!

Oh wait....
I am virgin and cuck and white sexist man who rapes by posting spiderman memes

I know this is copypasta but I'm gonna say this anyway: nobody thinks rape or Assault is ok. You people continue changing the decisions of those words. Nowadays, getting consent to jerk off in front of you is akin to sexual assault. That's on you

came back to half chan one week ago, probly been here 3 times. this is the 5th thing i see this dumb copypasta. what happened Sup Forums?

im not saying you were good but iin the past at least you were original

OP must know this thread would be branded bait and derailed; so I believe this may be an elaborate plot on their part to amass more Spiderman images.

Nah, I am spiderman, not OP and OP is a huge fagget (like all of us) but he still uses stale bait indeed.
Can't believe that there were people who replied to him serously.

Someone help me. I've been raped by the same man 5 times in exchange for movie roles and millions of dollars. He'd still be raping me today if I hadn't gotten too old to fuck for a movie role.

You are very much on the wrong site/board to be asking this shit.

Kek?

Obvious troll, but...

...Men live with powerful sexual desires. Until there is a legal, safe, affordable, satisfying outlet for this in society, men will continue to behave badly. No amount of wishful thinking can change this. Legalizing prostitution would be a good start.

Until that happens, I will not give a single shit about the plight of women who are vicitms of sexually motivated harassment and violence from men. As long as my needs are denied by society, then every single woman on the planet can be raped every single day and I won't care at all or lift a finger to stop it.

STFU OP

definitions*

I fucking hate this garbage keyboard. whoever created the SwiftKey keyboard. for. android, I hope. you kill yourself. See these random periods.?the keyboard. keeps. auto completing. my dented even though they aren't. done. fuck you,. SwiftKey. developers. kill yourselves.

The other day I went to this man's hotel room, who everyone knows is a rapist, because I wanted something from him. And I had no idea he would want to have sex in his hotel room. Then he repeatedly raped me by flirting with me. #StopWordRapingUs

Im black.

>filename