Is anyone on Sup Forums actually autistic? if so, like to what degree? whats it like? genuinely curious over here

Is anyone on Sup Forums actually autistic? if so, like to what degree? whats it like? genuinely curious over here

That's some scoliosis right there.

>Is anyone on Sup Forums actually autistic
Pretty much everyone on here is on the spectrum

i concur

I don't get sarcasm and everyone's faces look confusing. Like I can't tell if someone's happy or without speech cues.
>functioning autism
>28
>stay at home dad

have you ever tried molly? im curious as to what effect mdma 'll have on someone with autism

I was diagnosed with borderline aspergers at birth. It's borderline because I don't have any trouble with empathy or social situations. I mostly just feel less pain, am slightly smarter, feel less temperature and will flip out and go into sensory overload if I'm around a bunch of people talking all at once for too long.

Take some, find out

im a high functioning autistic
pretty much i just cant tell how other people feel when i see them and i cant read body language. also not great at empathizing

have you ever been shocked/saddened by a gore thread?

My parents had two of us. My younger brother is a piece of shit. Lazy, NEET, sociopathic cunt. Dealing with people is tough but I learned to cope and do something with my life. (Currently working as a programmer / software engineer alongside my qt achondroplasiac wife). My brother just makes excuses and lives off our parents. (He's 22). Hate that cunt.

I've worked with autistic kids as an aid... it's fucking hell.

I'll tell you right now, they aren't "socially awkward" they just engage differently and it's awkward for the other party. The ones who aren't literal "reeeeeee" tier, and yes that's so so fucking real just trust me, are just regular kids who are probably going to hold a conversation while showing no emotion in their face and will need you to verbally express an emotion if you want them to know about it. They may also go on and on about a subject and miss all the typically social cues that would tell them that the other person isn't super interested. But they teach themselves to pick up on things by the time they're teens. It isn't that bad really.

Then there are the "reeee" tiers... and holy fucking god. First and foremost, fuck these kids. Only about 40% of the time are their freakouts genuine, the rest of the time they're manipulating you because they don't want to do something, or to get out of trouble because they just fucked up bad. You learn to discern which is which within a week of working with them. Generally speaking, they can barely hold themselves together for one day, and typically fail. I had one whose parents refused to drop down from normal classes, but they also let him get away with shit that a toddler couldn't skirt by on when he was home. He couldn't handle the math in middle school, so he would either throw a tantrum where he threatened adults, the other kids, and even himself until we allowed him to leave class for the period, or he'd freak out, take a guided walk after some prodding, then try to convince us the calculator was changing his answer or that the test questions were changing on his page to make him fail. I started drinking because of that kid.

Overall, don't let "autism" be a catch all. After working with pretty significant differences on the spectrum, I can't even say I agree with lumping them all together under one name. Some you wouldn't even guess

no need to write our story man...

you could make that same point about most of the dsm

Also, to answer OP's question, I imagine it's just as difficult as everyone else's lives. 12 - 18 were fucking hard though. I went to a nigger school and got bullied until I stabbed one of them with scissors.

I don't necessarily consider myself autistic because I was just a normal person who has SPD prior to autism spectrum disorder being a thing.

I enjoy sucking muslim cocks. why? because i hate white people and it makes me smile when i know that i can help making the world a shittier place for your kids.

it's for the science man lemme alone

Diagnosed with Asperger's at age 12 or so.
Used to be a lot worse, but it's ok if occasionally painful. Learned my way to get laid and land a few relationships here and there.

The "specific intelligence" thing is 100% true. Some things I grasp well, other things I draw a blank. Not sure if I'll be one of those that "grow out of it", all I know is it took a lot of hard work and tears to be a semi functional social human.

I can go on and on if I start telling a story, and I can't fake laugh when I'm in social situations.
I don't think people are funny.

Aside from that I'm "normal"

I can be very empathetic to people who I don't really "care" about, but am very attached and show emotion and feelings with ease to people I do care about.

Do I have assburgers?

From how you described it, probably. If you have a high-ish IQ then you most likely do. Even then, I wouldn't worry about it too much though. But I'm not an expert.

No. You're just uninteresting. You don't need to have a disability because you think it makes you interesting, it doesn't.

If you actually put yourself in enough situations where you are uncomfortable with everyone then you'd eventually learn how to socialize.

I felt the exact same way you do when I was in high school and I grew out of it.

You're right.
I can fuck chicks easy, and people do like me.

But I have these "quirks", I'm not uninteresting at all man.

It's just the way I go on about my stories, not always of course.

What bothers me most though is that I just can't laugh in social situations like everyone else does.

People say shit that is just plain unfunny to me.
I can let a little "hehe" out, while everyone else is acting like they are watching stand-up.

High-ish IQ confirmed.

>projecting this hard

I'm 23 btw.

I'm on the high functioning scale (means I'm not brain ded) and the only things I really notice are that I'm pretty socially retarded (like I can't leave the house most of the time) and I have little to no empathy. There's probably alot more to it but that's all I notice

That and I'm slightly smarter than average

Lol your wife sucks