What is your favorite region of the US and why? add suggestions to the map if you want

What is your favorite region of the US and why? add suggestions to the map if you want

>Appalachia
my descendents :)

Rural midwest.

It is kind of a norwegian colony

Texas because Whataburger

Pacific Northwest

Incredible forests

Pacific Northwest

South West

central coast is the best region in california

If we were to split New England by cultural areas or commute zones, how would it look like?
And isn't the Gulf Coast different enough from the rest of the South?

bump

I think the New Orleans area needs its own zone

Rocky Mountains, I love mountains and forest :D also New England

BAY AREA #1
A
Y

A
R
E
A

#

another one to keep your attention

New England/Mass

Wish I could live there, but I'm a dirty foreigner

Florida and New England

Aztlan

New England

Best: PNW
Worst: Midwest and Tri-state

Midwest

fixed the map

Boston

Good post

fuck texas

central coast of cali

Decided to rank them 1st to worst based on combo of natural beauty and economic opportunity. Note: I am from Great Lakes.

Pacific Northwest
Bay Area
Central Coast
Southern California
Adirondack
New England
The Southwest
Rocky Mountains
Great Lakes
Texas
Central Valley
Florida
Great Basin
Pacific Islands
Mid-Atlantic
Appalachia
New York City
Tidewater States
Alaska
Rural Midwest
Deep South
Upper South
Southern Midwest
Southern Rim
Acadiana
Puerto Rico
Great Plains

I've unironically only been to two places for more than a week over my entire life.

Southern California
>Joshua trees and sunsets make it look fucking beautiful.
>Unbearably hot
>Lots of nice and interesting people out in the country.
>Too many spics (Around 20%)

Bay Area
>Coolest thing is WW2 ruins.
>Fucking full of spics
>Fucking full of niggers.
>All the white people are crazy, retarded or depressed.
>Seriously this place is fucking awful. Went from liberal to Sup Forumsack in a fucking week. Race is all anyone talks about no matter where you go.
>Unbearably hot.
>People drive like a bunch of retards.

My favorite is the pacific northwest. My one goal in life is to live somewhere chilly, by the sea and not full of shit. Anything else is just extra.

why isnt new orleans in it? and you reminded me, i forgot to use the correct version of my map

>tfw live in tidewater states area
>tfw live in the "literally who" of american regions

Boston and Cambridge are so beautiful. Cambridge as a city has better education than most countries.

Where is that?

Pacific Northwest

What mountain is it though

Are the Adirondacks really important enough to have their own cultural distinction the map?
I always assumed it was just kinda an offshoot of Appalachian culture but maybe mixing in with some Quebecois near the border. I've heard there are Amish up there though just like in Lancaster, PA.

Vesper Peak

I think it's just because it doesn't really fall into any of the others.

Have only visited these parts of the US, from best to worst:

Rocky Mountains
Central Valley
Southern Texas
South Cali

I live in Vermont, so New England.

>my people travel to the new world
>immediately become the most invincibly poorfag part and start engaging in blood feuds

Come here then, there are already a ton of your people living in the area. You'll integrate pretty well.

>there are already a ton of your people living in the area
no there aren't. they're all americans with a muh hurritage fetish.

you scottish? isn't that basically just like scotland?

Thanks man
I love how PNW is like southwest NZ

yeah but scotland is a shite hole they don't have that excuse in america

It's no surprise to me that Nords like the PNW. It's definitely the most similar thing we have to your Skyrim cunts.

Also it's my answer too.

The southwest, there is no contest.

idk man, I think Irish and Italian Americans should get a pass on the whole muh heritage thing, because I've known a ton of them who still have family that they visit every year back in the old country.
"Muh Heritage" fetishism applies more for german mutts like me whose ancestors immigrated over here in the 1800's and who have no roots at all left outside of America.

I think the southwest would be my answer if it was cold. It's really fucking cool looking with great food, I just hate hot weather.

>I think Irish and Italian Americans should get a pass on the whole muh heritage thing
fuck that. this is how i know you a.) don't live here and b.) haven't a fucking clue.

the extent to which this fetishization goes to is fucking cancerous and embarrassing to everyone here who is not an autist from the Suburbs.

t. Ethnic Irish native of Eastern Mass

Hear hear.

Cascadia.

Is this map accurate?

How do those 'regions' reflect cultural borders?
It's a commute map btw

No

This is really good though.

Pacific Northwest

>wv is southern
>va is northern
I'm not an expert but isn't that supposed to be opposite?

Nope, VA has transitioned basically into a Northern State, While WV is rather Southern. Ironic.

what about florida?

So, Scotlad, any plans besides continue to hate anything from England?

the nuclear testing side in New Mexico because it's the only place where no Americans are.

But people check out the Trinity site all the time.

The deep south seems interesting.

Most of Florida is southern, but around Miami is it's totally own thing.

is this accurate?

SoCal

I hope to move there someday.

What a stupid fucking map. Why is nobody ever capable of making these without acting like a total deluded brainlet fucking idiot while doing so? Yeah, lower upstate New York, totally culturally the same as east Tennessee. "Bay Area", "Pacific Northwest" and "Adirondack" cultures? Totally real cultures. Middle Tennessee? That's the midwest for some fucking reason even though it's Southern as fuck and the world capital of country music? Kentucky, where the most famous fried chicken brand in the world is from? Fuck it, that's midwest too!

Honestly just fucking kill yourself for having this horseshit saved.

t. Illinois

>VA has transitioned basically into a Northern State
can you please stop spreading this bullshit to foreigners like you're some authority on the topic and not just some fucking idiot who doesn't know what he's talking about?

nope it's fucking bullshit

The Deep South.

Jazz.

Blues too.

dixie is the only logical answer

Pacific NorthWest or Western Rocky Moutains. These is the comfiest place on Earth, maybe one day I will move there far from the rest of the world that is fucking trash

Eh, yous all can go fuck y'selves

why would you like nyc, it looks like shit

FLORIDA
TAXES
SOCAL
NYC
Mainly cause most of our diaspora lives there

My family's lived here for generations. It's only recently gone to shit

The person who made the map had an autistic resistance to what me and other New Yorkers were saying about the cultural boundaries of the state. In reality Mid Atlantic should go North up to Albany, Adirondack should be Appalachia or New England. The NYC area should also be less North and West, it should only be the 5 boroughs, the cities in New Jersey that directly border NYC, and Long Island. I mostly attribute that to just the scale of the map preventing such detailed accuracy.

Ciudad Juárez

There also should be a division between Northern appalachia and southern appalachia, but again the map maker was an autist. Some regions are also misnamed and have key boundary inaccuracies. St. Louis should be a Great Lakes exclave or literally anything than what it is now, the region should be renamed ohio valley or butternut to calm even bigger autists like down.

Why does long island have more to do with NYC than north-east new jersey?

Well that's the map of Acadiana I found on the internet
Don't know why it ins't included

Are portland and Seattle any different?

I'm English but I live on the Marches

>the Marches
you still have those?

Formally no, but culturally it's still very very different to the rest of England

New England

New Yorkers are cunts

East coast and west coast are cool, as is Colorado. Rest of country might as well be Russia

alaska