What's something you believed in as a kid, but you feel differently now ?

what's something you believed in as a kid, but you feel differently now ?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/03/07/518986612/author-says-hitler-was-blitzed-on-cocaine-and-opiates-during-the-war
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

that girls were icky

The world was fair

That. Communism could work

Probably that Hitler was just insane and pure evil.

Humanity

He was, stop going to Sup Forums.

This

Jewish education standards told us he was evil. He was a good man.

Don't go to Sup Forums just realised we were forced fed a bunch of bullshit. Not saying he was a great guy but no other person in history is spoken about like that.

While I don't believe that he was a good person, I don't think he was insane. Evil maybe. Wanting to wipe out an entire race of people is pretty objectively evil. I think in the end he was power hungry, and was charismatic and intelligent enough to get it. Unfortunately toward the end he bit off more than he could chew and maybe WENT crazy from the pressure. Honestly if he'd just stuck to invading shit house nations like Poland he might've succeeded.

That there was nothing wrong with jews.

That I would have a great career and get somewhere in life.

God.

name?

He was pretty certifiably insane. By today's psychological standards, he was probably narcissistic personality disorder, maybe borderline personality disorder, possibly bipolar depression as well. Would explain the charisma and ambition.

No races are bad by default. There are bad people of all races.

I hated gay people but now I learn I had no reason to hate them at all.

That shit gets easier after school

Marriage and family.

I always thought I would be a husband and father, white picket fences and all, but I live alone in an apartment in New York. Never married, never had kids. Age 35.

God

Black people are contributing members of society only can't achieve it because of racism

>16 years later
We was kangs n sheet

That OP was not a fagg, but in fact he is

That we are all the same and should be treated the same.

Rejoice in your fortune brother. I have quite the opposite and wish that I was in your situation. I am so tied down I have no freedom. Please know that you may have made the right decision.

that i'd never ever smoke and do drugs

that girls had dicks

Not OP, but like 99% sure that's Peta Jensen. Now those tits are something I can believe in.

lots of time dude , some whore will come by and youll have all that in 11months ... sitting only next christmas asking us how you can get a divorce safetly ...

be careful what you wish for , you might just get it

Well, he was also SUPER high for a large portion of WW2....so there's that.

Eh? Is this some sort of conspiracy theory or a known fact?

That I was going to make it

Make it how? Through? You have so far. Make it big? There's always tomorrow. Make it out alive? No one does.

As far as I'm aware, it's documented fact. His personal physician, Dr. Theodor Morell, loved to give him drugs. It started with IV vitamin injections , then hormone injections, and ended with cocaine and opiates. I don't know if /b trusts npr, but here's an article. npr.org/sections/health-shots/2017/03/07/518986612/author-says-hitler-was-blitzed-on-cocaine-and-opiates-during-the-war

I thought that some guys just had beards and some guys didnt, so i thought " i hope i grow up to have a beard" of course thats kinda true cause some dudes really have trouble growing beards....like me.

That gynecologists were called gynecuntologists

NPR is actually pretty reliable and unbiased. Much more so than Fox or CNN.

I tend to think so. Still, it's the internet. You never know who's gonna start screaming "FAKE NEWS!!! LAWL"

Penis inspection day

NPR is alright in principle but they clearly have a few reporters who have infected it with SJW cancer (anti-gamergate, "muh russian hackers", etc). Browsing through their articles is like playing minesweeper.

Marriage. The ultimate meme.

>implying those ideologies aren't the problem and not NPR

Cities weren't absolute hell holes

You know a thread is boring when it needs an OP pic like that to get people's attention.

You were right the first time.

That getting married meand free sex whenever i felt like it and that my wife would be down to fuck any time and actually enjoy sex as much as i do. Now i know about a soul crushing marriage destroying condition called endomitriosis and another one called pcos.
Basic meaning: she has zero sex drive and its painful for her. She wants kids but only so that she doesnt have to have the sex needed to make them anymore.
She actually told me point blank: "i cant wait to finally get pregnant so that we dont have to have sex anymore."