Musicians who are probably clinically insane

Musicians who are probably clinically insane

musicians who are dead

aren't domestic abusers usually clinically insane?

He's a chaos wizard, he's just fucking with you man.

I think the loss of Lady Jaye actually fucked Gen up quite a bit emotionally, but a great deal of it is also just extreme trolling.

I think Gen is perfectly fine, and quite sane, aside from the possible manipulative sociopathy.

vektroid
wendy carlos
laura jane grace
etc

>possible manipulative sociopathy.
Doesn't make someone a sociopath or manipulative just because retards can't get the best of them.

women can't be insane

Anohni

>Doesn't make someone a sociopath or manipulative just because retards can't get the best of them.
Gen definitely has some sort of antisocial pathology, he likes to constantly lie, brag, and tell tall tales to inflate his ego and his brand.

The people who think he's bonkers because he's spinning a web are taking his words too much as they are. He's burned a lot of bridges with people that worked with him with his bullshitting and whining.

He's not even transgendered, he's said so himself, for him all of that mutilating surgery was using his and his wife's body for some big art project.

>t. Gen's psychiatrist
Well, that clears that up, Doctor!

I've grown up with antisocial people throughout my life, I know how they act, they all act like Gen.

You mean people you couldn't get the best of, impress and entertain successfully.

I hope he's not otherwise, hes a fucking despicable asshole. When they toured in 2010 he just left the hotel one night "not feeling like playing music anymore" in the middle of the tour without telling anyone. I got fucked by it because our date ended up being the only one cancelled and then Sleazy died.

I never had a chance to see him...

He never claimed to be trans. It was always about him and Jaye becoming "one". He even went out of his way to refer to them as s/he, saying they are neither and both genders.

No, I mean I have qualities of it myself, which makes it much easier to see it in others like him. Been there, done that.

fug...

>He never claimed to be trans.
I pointed this out when I said that he never said that himself, fucking dumb SJWs have jumped on him as being some ridiculous figure of transgenderism, misunderstanding him, while Gen, as opportunistic as he is, capitalized on it.

>No, I mean I have qualities of it myself

Right. I missed that, I didn't pay much attention to him after he got kicked out of TG.

is arm ded

musicians who were pedos and raped babies*

The worst thing is that I actually idolized him as a hero and studied TG religiously. It may be autistic, but I can't get the same enjoyment from anything he worked on anymore, because my idol just shat all over me then. Shit, I even got an autographed photo of him (kickstarter reward for the movie, I wouldn't pay for an autograph otherwise, but still).

I still like him but I know what kind of person he is. People like him are very self-centered. They work very hard to cultivate a persona for themselves that other people are drawn into.

>I have qualities of it myself

I did know what he was all about, but I just didn't expect to be THE one date that gets hit. After all the fanfare he made about reforming TG nonetheless.

were the fuck does this meme come from?

Good thing he's not one then

That's Ian Watkins mate.

Khan Ye West

people who knew them personally knew they were pederasts but never unconsensually (verbal conscent its debatable if within that power fynamic theres even such a thing as pederasty)

sleazy moved to thailand at the end of his life after jhonn died. why would a gay american man go there i wonder?

i did this chart some time ago

More like Fattramn.

>why would a gay american man go there i wonder
Sleazy was British

i wonder if he lied when he said that ian curtis called him on the phone right before he killed himself. that would be a pretty vile thing to lie about, even for a manipulative sociopath

maybe he was just into thai twinks, like the ones in the notorious Love's Secret Domain music video, not necessarily little children.

>gay american
haha holy shit. Also sleazy liked twinks not children. Balance was into older men.

>gay american
oh yeah man, you sure know your shit

>calling men women
lmao

RIP

That relationship only shows us that she was legitimate and that nothing but love was behind it.
I've never gotten any impression of her rather than sincerity and inspiration, although in Cosey's autobiography she's described as being self centered and childish at times. Perhaps people don't know what to make of a person who has a deadpan voice most of the time.

Wow. Such edge. I bet you're the coolest kid on the playground.

Reading that article going into the specifics of what he did makes a good case for him being even more insane than most abusers. I mean he threatened to kill her for singing along to someone else's part on his song, that's batshit crazy.

hey you know that tg song united right?
that song explains exactly what that project was about
but it was written like decades before
what's that about

And if the incessant shitposting about him is true, this abomination of a man has slept with more than most of us could imagine or pay for. Is he at least going to get a sentence?

how?

You're describing her as though she is a serial killer the world isn't yet aware of.

he reminds me of the kid who pooped his pants and was always yelling for some reason in school

How has nobody posted him yet?

I mean, he killed a person. More than the majority of people who were posted in this thread could even imagine doing.

Even worse, he has an autistic wife.