ITT: We act like absolute apes until somebody rolls dubs, at which point we act like suburban white people...

ITT: We act like absolute apes until somebody rolls dubs, at which point we act like suburban white people. Dubs switches it back and forth.

I fucked a dog once

dis shit whack mang i aint doin none this gay sheeit

OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA OOGA

Fuck off wit dat real nigga shit Jamar deadass

These threads are exceedingly fucking autistic. Why not just do a regular old fashioned dubs thread?

Also checkem.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOH OOOHHH OH OH I;m HOOKED ON THE FEELING!

Sir, please calm down before I have to file a noise complaint. My family is trying to enjoy a nice barbecue.

Oh em gee, terrance,did you see the new thor movie? Totes the best, hastag loved it.

FUCKING ANARCHY!

S-sir, don't make me call the police! My friend Barry works there and I have him on speed dial!

Gimme dat steak wit no vegetals whitey boonk gang nigga whole lotta gang shit naamsayin?

lesgeddit fam, we got dis shit back to the goons. gimme gimme

I want to engulf your penis INTO MY MOUTH NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Whoa settle down nigga.

I WILL SHIT DOWN BARRY'S GODDAMN THROAT STEVE. I'M GOING TO FUCK YOUR WIFE AFTERWARDS. HOW DOES THAT SOUND STEVE!? HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT SOUND!?!?

LETS GO YOU GODDMAN CUNT, I FUCKING HATE MY WIFE AND IM ONLY MARRIED TO HER TO KEEP MY ANNOYING ASS MISTAKES HAPPY SO THEY DONT FUCKING KILL THEMSELVES! IS THAT ENOUGH, STEVE?

I'M GONNA STAB YOU WITH YOUR OWN DAINTY ASS BARBECUE FORK TOM. I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR FUCKING 8AM LAWN MOWING. I'M GONNA USE YOUR THIGH BONES AS DILDO'S ON YOUR OWN DAMN DAUGHTER AND I'M GONNA MAKE YOU WATCH.

I'll be goddamned. Also, you're damn right about stopping this autistic bullshit. And nice mtg card, good shit my dude

Thanks nigga. I didn't make it but I like it too. I think this may arguably be my favorite dubs pic though.

Mang wat tha fuk y’all on about yo

ogga booga we wuz kangz

O O O MONKEY WANT THA PHUCKING BANANA

BLACK MANE MONKEY WANT DA WHYTE WIMMINXZ PUSSIA AND DAQ PHUCKING CRACK BANNA PIPEU

GIT HIGHU AND SHIT IN THE STRET O O O
MONKEY WANTA DA PHUNKIC BANANA!!

NIGGA WE

WUZ

KANGZ

Fuck the cracker establishment

*rolls trips in nigger*
Satan btw