Have to prep for xrays...so seriously, how bad is this going to suck? no solid food and clear liquid only. any advice?

have to prep for xrays...so seriously, how bad is this going to suck? no solid food and clear liquid only. any advice?

drink water, that's it, not that fucking hard

Side note, that shit's a fucking lifesaver when you haven't shit in a week. I have never shit so much with so much force in my entire life.

is it just a chug the bottle and chase it situation? and are the shits like controllable at least?

I wouldn't leave the house for like 8 hours afterward

you're going to shit like you never have before. drink plenty of water

One of the worst experiences of my life. Don't make any plans.

Why can't you eat? Its just xrays not like sugery

I've always been instructed to drink at least 3 bottles. It's like drinking saltwater, so don't bother mixing it with anything. Just chug that shit. And get ready to shit your guts out.

just remember when you think your done your no and for god sake it's never a fart and drink it all with the water they tell ya caz if you dont there will be shit and your have to go back and do it agen but drinking that and shitting for 3 hours is the worst the whit shit they give you to put you out is Awesome ask them to put it in slow ahh

bc of contrast im assuming?

thanks for the heads up

Been there done that. When I broke my back I couldn't shit for like 2 weeks. I drank a bottle of that(lemon flavor is nice) and I finally could shit. It hurt, but damn it was awesome.
Also I couldn't piss after surgery one time and it felt like my bladder was about to explode. Terrible pain. Begged and screamed for a catheter. It burned/hurt when taken out, be worn and good luck...

disolve some amphetamines into the water and you'll be fine with no eating for a few hours

lol just xrays this time, but I've heard it's a great nap in your scenario :)

copy, don't fart.

I guess it depends on what your getting xrayed for. Mine was for broken bones and it was right after it happened

hes trying to kill you Op dont do it

sorry to hear, glad your shits working again. godspeed Sup Forumsro

Mag citrate is the easiest way I've tried. I was given Moviprep the last time and thought it might be better. WRONG. It tasted just as bad, there was more to drink, I felt like I had taken a handful of uppers, I couldn't sleep, and made me shit SO much worse mag citrate. It caused a fucking prolapse.

its nust a suggestion. people eat before surgery all the time. a wives tale.

thought it was kidney stones (again), may be kidney cancer though....doc seems worried so fml

The one I had tasted like cherry. It was the driest liquid I've ever experienced. Drinking a fluid and having a dry mouth is extremely weird... Every 20-30 minutes, you'll shit. You'll feel it coming, you don't have to worry about shitting yourself. Don't eat the day of, clear liquids are fine, they say just drink water, but any clear liquid is fine. Also, it's weird, but you won't be hungry the day of, you'll have the craving to eat, but you won't feel your gut aching for food.

The worst part is drinking the stuff, the rest after is nothing. Dry fucking water, who the shit thought that up eh?

love you Sup Forumsro good words, thanks.

>amphetamines
no if you eat and you need to be incubated and you puck theirs a prob plus Op need a clean pic of his bowels in has cat scan

Well I hope you have insurance. Or live in a country where you don't need any

I have bad crohns and it hurt the fuck out of my stomach but you'll be ok. Just be ready for blastoise water Cannon shits

umm dreading the mag cit.....but the shitting sounds great. just upgraded to bidets in time lol

My pleasure dude. Are you getting knocked out for the procedure or just a straight up xray? If you're getting knocked out, the propofil is awesome.

I had to drink this stuff for a gastro endoscopy, camera up the butt... Not fun, but whatever.

The guys up above saying you're fucked for 8+ hours? Naw. I think I chugged my bottle around 8pm, stopped feeling the urges to shit around 12 maybe, slept like a baby.

You're good my bro.

Drinking it is easy it just tastes like salt which is weird af but easy. If you can drink alcohol you can drink this

nah mang, just a ivp (xray w/contrast) but I guess depending it could wind up more intrusive, so we'll see.

okay cool cool, what do you think, cold or room temp?

I think cold tastes better, kind of like how cold alcohol or cold water tastes better.

You're gonna be shitting for so long though get some movies or something lined up. Also a nice shower afterwards helps me cope

my mens, good dudes thanks.

thanks to all, I truly appreciate it.

Have good shits and drink some water and maybe Gatorade

maybe I'll shit post tomorrow and document it