Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes?full=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you're*

I dont want his logs :(

found the underage faggot
log

Girugamesh

I remember Sup Forums before reCAPTCHA, before it was sold to faggots that ruin this site with advertisements. Honestly epic log me-me isn't as bad as trollface 2.0 or when the ponyfags lived here.

Shit, I remember trollface 2.0

log

i still remember the first thread i ever saw on Sup Forums. it was a name my band thread and i loooled and loled and havnt left since.
back then brushiebrushie was popular and of course boxxy, then giga puddi, then HARMONY, then geegee baby

all of you are a bunch of roodypoos

Fingerboxes

I helped raise money for Christopher Pooles funeral

Dude I love fingerboxes tbh.
I still have a first series Digro-Star brand one. Got it in 2009

i was goblin-chan's 117th subscriber.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/fingerboxes?full=1

>The fad involves someone posting a picture of a Fingerbox with a seemingly genuine question or remark, followed by other users acting as if they not only all know what the OP is referring to, but have owned one since childhood.

The common discussion points are the number of holes, the materials the box is made of, and different custom boxes and their merits.

Inevitably a user finally asks what a Fingerbox is, at which point they will promptly be laughed at and called a Newfag.

What constitutes old anymore? Girugamesh? Epic fail guy? Fortunes? Roody Poo? Milhouse isn't a meme is a meme? Sup Forums was never good? WT Snacks?

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You have ten seconds to kill yourself and save humanity.

That's the joke...

I was around for Dusty, left, then came back for Jessie Slaughter

scoliosis

cracky-chan

i was here for

I heard you liek mudkip

Bump

Dreamy...

Sage

Kek

"NO CUSSING"

ITT: newbs