What are some redpilled musicians?

What are some redpilled musicians?

Pic very much related.

tentacion may as well be white though

Wow that's one epic black guy wish he had a photo with maga shirt
upvoted

Didn't he beat up a white girl?
The fact that he mentions equality as something worth progressing towards is bluepilled regardless of that. Inequalities in every attribute are what distinguishes peoples and individuals. Political equality ignores the obvious value of that.

>Didn't he beat up a white girl?
Mixed

X is like 1/4 white as well, he has very european facial features

How about actual redpills instead of "lol fuck es-jay-doubleyas"

>I couldn't approach black people with the truth because they like lies. They live lies... At one time I felt that white people were to blame for everything, but then I found out that they were just puppets and pawns of some greater force, which has been using them... Some force is having a good time [manipulating black and white people] and looking, enjoying itself up in a reserved seat, wondering, "I wonder when they're going to wake up."... I used to be interested in saving black people. Now, they're expendable as far as I'm concerned.

>(((Some force))) is having a good time

is he talking about jews?

>"This, then, is the ultimate, that is only, consolation: simply that someone shares some of your own feelings and has made of these a work of art which you have the insight, sensitivity, and — like it or not — peculiar set of experiences to appreciate. Amazing thing to say, the consolation of suffering in art is that it actually intensifies our panic, loudens it on the sounding-board of our horror-hollowed hearts, turns terror up full blast, all the while reaching for that perfect and deafening amplitude at which we may dance to the bizarre music of our own misery."

now Sup Forums reached the bottom,
the most pathetic a person could get
all around deplorable and grotesque

i hope yall some 14 year olds

Didn't Kendrick just rave about XXX?

"You know we hate Po-Po, wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho"

reminder that racism is against the rules except on Sup Forums and is a reportable offense lol

Kendrick is a fucking retard

His politics are shite but he's easily the best rapper of all time.

Clearly you haven't listened to sugar hill gang, Kool Keith, and lil pump

>One, two, three four, five

more than likely, but he probably hasn't pieced it together

what a crackpot

>yall

he said he hate crackers

is this you?