Why do Europeans rage about the United States and its people so often? Is it resentment? Wounded pride...

Why do Europeans rage about the United States and its people so often? Is it resentment? Wounded pride? I'd be keen to hear your thoughts.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavism#Pan-Slavism_in_Poland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anglos and Jews bring only suffering and misery to Europe, so Europeans don't have reasons to like them

>USA
>anglo

Nice try, literal subhuman slav.

Americans haven't been Anglo for a long time.

Brits are the Europeans who whine about Americans the hardest, so it's time for some introspection Nigel.

Doesn't seem that way given the state of Sup Forums, chum. In fact, your Germvnic bruderen seem most perpetually fannyblasted from what I can tell.

This

Brits and Americans are egregiously perfidious.

>and jews

why are all brits sucking americans dick so hard?
i get why they always refer you as faggots

Eurofags look down on and treat everyone like shit, the U.S. is not exempt from this.

Are you really so retarded that you think Sup Forums reflects reality in any way, shape or form? Turn on your television or go to mainstream websites like youtube. If I got a cent for every time a Brit complained about "yanks", I'd be able to buy all of Britain.

It's "sucking dick" to not spend every hour of the day raging in fury over the existence of a country four thousand miles away? Curious of you, but you have the right to your views I suppose.

There was another thread like this earlier this evening.
Personally I hate americans because they are very arrogant and they don't respect the french nor anyone.

Post-WW2 americans were really cool though.
If we offered them the Statue of Liberty today, I don't think they would even say thanks.

Again, it rather seems that you're seeing what you want to see. Aren't you close to your Evropean neighbours? I would've thought you'd have a keener insight into their rather warped media culture.

because nothing happens in their boring shitty unknown, irrelevant countries so they hope online with their autism and try to find some flaw about a country that is "supposedly" greater than there. When they do, they don't stop spamming it and how their 3rd world shithole is better than ours. pathetic really. i can't imagine thinking about another country so much that you end of hating it and talking about it more than even the citizens of the country do.

fuck me

hop*
they are*

>Whining abou tothers constantly means you dislike them
Not really. Especially not given Britain's "that's very interesting = that's not very interesting" attitude.

>Aren't you close to your Evropean neighbours?
Yeah, which is why I know some things about Britain.

B-but I respect you France

I am greek

>Americans
>Respecting France
If the French army does anything worth mentioning, America's go-to response is "must be the foreign legion".

>let me tell you about your country

its this thinly veiled hinting that anyone not agreeing with you is jealous

pretty digusting desu, and it just shows how much anglofags project

But the Americans have had almost consistently very high opinions of France for decades. The US is France's largest source of tourists outside the Continent.

>implying burgers know it any better and not ingest most of it from Bay movies

>implying any information euros get about us is through television and memes

No I mean it, I really do.France was America's first alley, They've helped us so many times.

Why do Brits always stick up for America when America does nothing but screw them over and over?

I bet that's how imperial subjects felt about Romans when the Roman empire was dying off.

Is it true that Americans don't eat chocolate (as in chocolate bars)?

Are Europeans in real life as obsessed with America as much as Europeans on Sup Forums are?

Everyone mourned the fall of Byzantium while everyone sacked Rome. Makes you thingk

The fact that you even need to ask is worrying. When was the last time you've been outside?

Maybe but I'm talking about your country in general.
Also I thought it was just on the internet that you guys hated France, but I saw how your people overreacted like children when the Général made France leave NATO and when Chirac decided to not follow you in an useless war, and how you talk about french people on TV. I saw three guys on Fox News insulting the french saying we are "all vichysits at heart" and we "would sell democracy" when Hollande sold a warship to Putin. They all think Russia is still le big ebil USSR or something.
You are stupid and you think you can keep us on a leash.

I do not live in Europe so going outside would not give me much insight on how Europeans act.

Old America liked France. Nu-America (AKA everyone living there today) fucking hates France and all of Europe because they're pompous dicks.

I may have my issues with the US, but in the end the responsibility always lies with our own politicians and I wouldn't take it out on the American people or invest an insane amount of negative emotional energy into hating a country the way you see on Sup Forums. Seems to me very immature.

>yo bro i watched this thing on Sup Forums and that's how 300million people think

are all euros this autistic? no, i won't make that assumption based on 1 person on the internet

I only think of America when I browse the Internet, because you are everywhere and you're condescending assholes most of the time.
IRL we don't really have a reason to think about you. We mostly think and talk about other european countries for obvious reasons.

By Anglos i meant our little irrelevant island the UK, by Jews i meant you, Americans, since you all are shabbosgoyim, including your corrupt elites.

Might have to do with them being in the position to influence the events of the world to considerable degree but acting completely retarded. I don't mind acting completely retarded, any nation has the right to, but for God's sake do it in your own space and stop shitting it across the entire world.

It is literally just a trend for the weak minded. They boost their self-confidence by mocking a superior country. The hate is based on absolute retarded reasons, but unfortunately Americans are really easy to trigger. Mocking china is useless because chinese are so rare on here and even irl and russians already mock themselves. Bullying is only funny if it actually hurts the victims feelings and Americans are an easy target because they are surprisingly sensitive when it comes to their country.
Americans should just stop replying to America haters and do the one thing they always pretend to do: stop caring about foreign opinions.
Some people also hate them because they had bad experiences with Americans before, but that's not the majority.

Not exactly :^)
wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Constantinople_(1204)

hey i posted that picture

America is a horrible mess. I wouldn't say that America is superior to Poland in current shape. The only thing they are "superior" is the fact that they print a lot of dollars and you can use these dollars to buy a lot of products that Poles produce. But this global system of pro-American thievery doesn't have to last forever. The global system is currently heavily destabilized by a tension in Southern Pacific. The USA seems to act frantically to save what is left from the Pax Americana.

You're telling me that the media doesn't conduct like the average american and doesn't have avergae views unlike everywhere in the world?

I only disrespect them because they disrespect me

no lol. the media here does whatever the fuck they want

>new studies show
>reports tell us

it's all bullshit. when you have the power and influence of the biggest media companies in the world you stop giving a shit about the average person and promote your agenda

I downloaded it from that other american hate thread...
Is there any story behind this picture?

Everyone listens to those mainstream medias like sheep though.

yeah i know. and they form their opinions from the news. hard to find unbiased programs. it's a running "meme' that fox is more right wing and cnn is more left leaning when they shouldn't be. they preach to the choir

You know that only nazis called us "slavs" and "subhumans"? Are you a hitlerist?

I like the USA. They just have some strange things like extremely fat people or horrible cuisine that seem funny to me.

Russians are negatively obsessed about the USA. I know a lot of Russians and they all hate the USA and talk about it very often.

>You know that only nazis called us "slavs"
What? Isn't it just a word for Slavic people?

They also complained about Jews bringing suffering and misery to Europe. Are you a hitlerist?

>and they form their opinions from the news.
That's why I think the average american must think the same way about the french that those medias.

Fast food is not American Cuisine.

Joseph Conrad in Notes on Life and Letters.:

"... between Polonism and Slavonism there is not so much hatred as a complete and ineradicable incompatibility." ... Conrad argues that "nothing is more foreign than what in the literary world is called Slavonism to his individual sensibility and the whole Polish mentality"[15]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pan-Slavism#Pan-Slavism_in_Poland

Yeah, I know. Our propaganda blames them for almost anything, like cold war hasn't ended yet.

Easy target, I can think of like 2-3 things to make fun of in other countries, but for the US it's a huge list with 20+ entries.

What is American cuisine other than Cajun (French) and TexMex (Mexican)?

The only things people in Europe and I guess in the rest of the world know about american cuisine is tex-mex and burger+fries, don't be too surprised.

i wouldn't say so. i've never met a person that hated or dislike france. then again other countries rarely come up in casual conversation. those news outlets are popular yes, but many more people know how biased they can be and tend you stray. if you have a dozen eggs they are some that are already cracked

>They also complained about Jews bringing suffering and misery to Europe. Are you a hitlerist?

There is a difference between a Polish Mosiek who could barely afford new shoes and who ended up in gas chamber because of German sadism, and evil and powerful Jews who kill Palestinian people and plot against Europe and christianity on global scale.

But
>Slavs are the largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe.
It's just a word for a certain group of people who speak Slavic language and have a certain heritage.

Just like blacks aren't American people? You can't just pick the nice things about your country to characterize it.

it's the same here. things were getting a little better during the bush years but now the whole trump spoke with russians thing makes everything dislike russia again so idfk

>Fries
>American
There must be a stone flying at you from one of your neighbors.

>plot against Europe and christianity on global scale.
Ok, so you are a hitlerist.

I've seen you spout anti american shit in about 4 threads now. Im going to argue anyways.
What are we stealing exactly? You get our military support for free and you don't have the burden of paying for a military. You even say that we buy your shit. what do you want from us???

this
pole is just getting butthurt over nothing

Barbeque (BBQ), cornbread, fried chicken. Thats the most universal but every region has a ton of cuisines that are unique to them.

Jealousy

Thought that the U.K would've been higher

I don't care if you are good for Poland or bad. You are very evil as a country and society. You drop bombs on innocent people and destroy their lives. Just look what you did to whole Middle East, only to help Israel destabilize the region and be sure that they will never have competition. All this mess backfire also against our European neighbours who must receive millions of refugees from there. Germans were killing us in millions but we are catholic, we know what means forgiveness. Jews don't have such a term in their vocabulary, hence they use you to destroy German people.

>You get our military support for free
Not exactly for free, mate. You have to read between the lines to see it.

NATO has two heads: one always European and one always American. The European is basically the "face" of the organization, but who really matters is the American. The American is the Supreme Commander Europe, and he is always a "mere" general in the American army. But he is also the supreme commander of all NATO forces. But because he's a mere general, he's also subordinate to the US president. Do you see what this means? Do you see why De Gaulle hated this? This is because in military affairs it makes the French president -supreme commander of the French armed forces- subordinate to a mere American general, who himself is subordinate to the US President -the supreme commander of the American armed forces.

NATO's protection comes with a very hefty pricetag: becoming a de facto American protectorate. No EU army will change that. Let me also say that I don't even hate the Americans for this, from the American perspective this is an utterly fucking brilliant move. I just resent any European leader who isn't De Gaulle for falling for it so damned hard.

>You drop bombs on innocent people and destroy their lives. Just look what you did to whole Middle East
Are you a shitskin? I refuse to believe a white person, especially in Poland, really care about those savages and thinks that destroying muslim dictatorships is bad.

wtf i love russia now

I didn't really thought about it actually, I mentionned it like it was just staple food. Tells a lot about my eating habits lol

>using your flag as a tablecloth
disrespectful

Nope, i am not a "shitskin". In fact, i don't really care about Palestinians. I support them only because i dislike Jews.

The U.S helped the French out numerous times in the past 100 years and our thanks is to get spit at and ridiculed by the french. Fuck them

you could, ya know not let the shitskins in? crazy idea i know

Germany is infiltrated by people who don't care about safety of Europeans. It is also USA's fault to various degree.

Did I wander into the reverso-universe by accident? Is it spelled "Berenstein bears" in this universe or are you just retarded?

I don't really like Jews(like in picrelated) either, but aren't muslims x10 times worse?

>Do you see why De Gaulle hated this?
They would just say "fuck those ungrateful french people, we saved them and yet, they don't want to become our vassal! wtf?!"

I like americans but sometimes I can't help but laugh about some things related to their country (mostly about things I just don't get). They probably think the same way about germans, right :3?

First off, we didnt destroy the middle east. I'm pretty sure that the partition of the Ottoman empire by the British and French is what fucked up the middle east. I don't condone what we do in the middle east today but it's super ignorant to believe that all of it's issues are of american origin. Also this global jewish controls everything meme is disgusting and ignorant

>and our thanks is to get spit at and ridiculed by the french. Fuck them
Expand on this, I want to understand

I suppose De Gaulle's militant support for Quebec separatism was all part of some very high-minded plan as well?

WW1, WW2, repaired their railroads, saved their economy in the 50's, helped them out with Vietnam, rebuilt their country with the Marshall plan(a.k.a American tax payer money)

not the case actually. look at hillary's twitter, she's blaming russia because she lost, the uneducated idiots wanna say "russia did this, russia did that" when in reality trump won and they're buttmad about it and want someone to blame. Would come visit the motherland ya'll seem like you know how to have some fun!

Sorry, but you don't understand. I basically think that it would be much better if such countries like Libya, Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and so on were stable dictatorships with stable economies that could buy our products and make us rich. I think that the world doesn't gain anything that the USA leashed by Jewish lobby destabilizes whole region to guarantee safety and supremacy for Israel, OK?

Besides, i have no rational reasons to dislike muslims because they don't live in my country. We had a huge Jewish problem before WW2, now we still have a Jewish problem but in different categories: every third elite person in Poland doesn't have muslim roots, but Jewish roots. Poland's policy is not pro-muslim, but pro-Jewish. Our intellectuals didn't have muslim parents/grandparents, but Jewish ones. And so on and so on... Poland's problem is not so much muslims like Jews, who also want our property and blackmail us constantly in a financial and political way.

yep

I never knew this thanks for the insight. I knew that the EU was heavily influenced by america but not outright controlled by us. It seems that you have no issues with it and we rarely enter a conflict that you don't support so it's beneficial for both sides I guess

No, it was solely for Québec separatism.

How does that relate to NATO? And how does a single public statement translate into "militant support"?

we dont get it either. Imagine your country being the size of Europe and you share no culture with people on the other side of the country (for me it's Pacific northwest vs the deep south).

"Let live the free Québec" is pretty explicit to me.