Hey Sup Forums. What is something that I can use as a dildo. I usually use a toothbrush...

Hey Sup Forums. What is something that I can use as a dildo. I usually use a toothbrush, but that hasn't been cutting it lately. I'll say what I won't be able to access, but the first thing someone mentions that is attainable i'll use.

hairbrush handle

Bump

First thing I thought of, but none.

Use a flashlight

It'll make faptime lit lol

If you have a plastic bag, wrap a sock around toothrush, put in plastic bag, insert up ass.

Maybe go to kitchen and look for a big spoon handle or like a screwdriver

lol
But no flash light either. ;_;

Oh shoot that sounds pretty good.

Literally have no utensils or tools.

Huh.... or maybe even a pot handle

cucumber or carrot. If going anal make sure to carve a flare at the bottom and wash them THOROUGHLY.

Well I do have a pot...

Post a pic of a room fam, let me find you something

No vegies in the kitch at the moment, but I do eat pretty healthy if your worried.

*you're

Maybe a bar of soap, pretty small but easy to carve into shape. that'd be orptimal for anal in the shower though

I just said it cause maybe you have a normal ass pots that might just have like a smooth handle, my pots are all fancy with folded metals and pinch points.

Same, it would be a pain to get in.

No bar soap either.

Got a bottle or like a TV remote?

are you a girl? use a hair curler, removed from a power source obviously lol. also we are going to need a picture of the object we help you in finding up your ass.

My phone pics are to large. ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ

cheese grater

Just get a dildo, they are not that expensive, and on Amazon they come in a normal, nondiscript package.

They are just sooo much better than any house hold thing.

Also, coconut oil is a great lube, I use it all the time, by myself and with others. Different cooking oils work as well, but coconut is really the best and is not hard to clean up.

No bottles but I have a direct tv remote. But what should I do about all the buttons. (#^.^#)

No.. I'm a guy. But I can promise a picture.

What stops you from getting a dildo?

See

Maybe it's some youngster trying to experiment b. I remember in 7th grade me and a chick were like this

Yeah, am planning to get one. I'll get some coconut oil too. ; )

I'm not that young, but I have roommates who might see..

Takes a while to get used to, at first, if you are too fast, it hurts like a mother fucker. The first time I tried it will an actual dildo, and not my finger, I gained a lot of respect for my high school sweat heart who did anal with me even though she hated it.

A lot of lube, and just use the very tip at first, then when you get it in, just leave it there for a while before moving it at all. It may take a few "sessions" over a week for it to start really feeling good. Also to figure out how to stay clean down there takes some practice.

a dick

Also consider a but plug... not as good as a dildo, better really when used with other people... but they are good for training, and easy to hide.

your roommate's dick, to be more specific

Thanks for the advice. :)

I wish. (T-T)

So back then me and her used a plunger handle, candle, small flashlight, her mom's toothbrush, a metal rod that her dad cut off of something, and hair brushes.

Nice.

Anyway here is the outcome...

That looks messy af b.... fuck it

Can you at lest get some condoms for the outer layer? That plastic is going to be "grabby"

now post it in your ass faggot

I would have used condoms, but don't have any. And it would be suspicious to ask room mates.

Your bumholes gonna get savaged by the rough edges of the bag at least pull it over tight and show some pride in your work

Suspicious, being you actually having sex? Or you wanting to fuck around with it and fill it with water. Trust me user, think about it logically. The LAST thing your roomate will think when you ask for a condom it. "This kid is gonna wrap my condom arounda tooth brush and 2 socks and put it up his ass and post it on thr internet isnt he?"

Well let us know how it goes fam. Maybe if I ever hit a tinder bitch up and she needs me to macgyver a dildo I can remember this thread

Go on grindr and use a person you faggot

I guess but they know I'm a virgin retard faggot...
I'm sorry, it's been upgraded, so don't worry about my bumhole.

Can someone tell me if a beer bottle is safe for insertion

Glass is a no go.

Well yeah, as long as you aren't using an unopened bottle, that shit would tear your insides b

You only need to see the Lava Lamp gif once to know any hollow glass item is the worst possible idea.

Gtfo really? I've never done it but you see bitchs do it with wine bottles no?

jeez thanks guys.. I'll go find something else lol

Would you risk it? I don't want my ass to close on shattered glass.

someone post the gif I don't have it

Good point

Also consider they probably are very lose... once again, just look up the lava lamp implosion in that guys ass...

I don't have it either, it shows up in REKT threads pretty often for the past few years.

The guy survived, and I've heard he has had a few AMAs on reddit.

rip he probably shits in a bag through a hole in his side now

Geez guys I can't get this one in. I'm trying to relax, but it just won't fit...

I'm using plenty of lube too.

Pee in a condom, freeze it, remove condom, instant chilly dildo

Man I just searched lava lamp anal and there's some fine ass hoes riding tf out of them, but yeah I guess if he shoved the whole thing in his ass it could break. Fuck it the more you know amirite?

Lava lamps habe a bottle cap on the top of them, I bet that feels really nice scraping the inside of your asshole.

I've use a trimmed-down swifter handle,. It's got a nice shape, but no flare. Those bubble wand toys are dildo shaped, but again no flare at the base. There's one flashlight design I've found, looks just like a sex toy, works like one too, perfect flare at the base.

Latex gloves are cheaper, sometimes easier to find than condoms, work well for hygiene and "smoothing", never used latex balloons but would consider.

One time I got really ambitious, cleaned my ass out and tried to see how many deleted glow stick rods I could put in myself. That was fun.

>One time I got really ambitious, cleaned my ass out and tried to see how many deleted glow stick rods I could put in myself. That was fun.

I've done the same with ice cubes. A real blast.

Damn fam that gave me an idea. I'm gonna hit up this bitch from tinder and have her keep (and replace) ice filled condoms in her ass till I get out of work and see what anal turns out like thanks b

It's really hard to do, even if you have the right stuff sometimes. If you are a novice, it's almost impossible to do it with less that ideal items.

My last gf, who I did a lot of anal stuff with, who had done anal stuff in the past as well. She had not done it in a long time, and she had to use a small butt plug for a while before we could do anything.... it ended up turning out great, because there's nothing like fucking a girl (vaginally) with a butt plug in her ass. So we had sex a few times one week with one in her... and eventually she was able to move up to the larger butt plug (in pic related), and then the dildo and then anal with me.

Sorry the pic is so blurry, it's a screen shot of a video I took in less than good lighting. Actually for some reason I can't get it into a small enough file size

Y'all need Jesus.

use clay. you can mold it yourself to stretch your ass wider and wider as it gets looser, form it into a cone shape and just shove it all in, shitting it out is half the fun

Well in version 2 i'm using only one sock and clingwrap. I think it will work.
Yeah I know, user.

Lets see if this works, I just changed it from a PNG to JPG

Good it worked.

Did it work?

Yep, and oh boy was it a good fap.

Good, have fun experimenting... it's always good having an orgasm with something in you... And it's good feeling a girl orgasm when your in her ass as well.

Use a hairbrush like every teenage girl on earth.

I agree...

I used to use the handle of a plundger

I use water bottles. First I started with a 0.5 liter, then a 1 liter, now I can get a 1.5 liter.