Anyone else ever see real demons? I've shared my stories/expeirences here before...

Anyone else ever see real demons? I've shared my stories/expeirences here before, But if anyone is interested i'lll share again.

Fuck off with your, "I see real Demons." Shit.

Go to bed summer fag you got schoolio in the mernin

only the one I summoned/conjured and a few when I was younger.

why op? is this thread going anywhere

Used to Chakra meditate, only did mudalahara because I was lifting alot and it had to do with strength and shit. After a couple weeks started having recurring nightmares of a figure in the dark watching me. One night I woke up and walked down the hallway from my bedroom to the kitchen for a drink, kitchen light burnt out, I turned around to get another light bulb and saw it there in the corner of the room watching me. Ran like fucking hell to my bedroom and stayed in there for about an hour before I had the balls to go back out with a flashlight. It was gone.

See i've never had that kind of thing happen. Whatever it was, Was following you for sure. I've only seen 1 ghost and she vanished right infront of me in my old closet, and then a sort of dog/human hybrid, Had a complete human body except its legs were cocked back like it leaned when it walked, But had a doggish looking head, And it's all white. I was smoking a cig in my backyard one day and i heard a bunch of plastic drum barrlec fall over, and this thing is running (away from me) towards the cornfield at the end of my old backyard. Hadn't seen it after that. But it hasn't left my mind since.

take this shit to /x/

Yo where was this my friend said he heard about a town that’s semi off the grid but the whole town reported seeing a creature similar to what you described although he said he forgot the towns name

In maryland actually. Theres alot of spoopy things here. Not so much off the grid though, everyone in that neighborhood has seen it. Nobody has actually been threatened or chased by it, But it has killed chickens in the neighborhood.

come say it to my face
see what happens

>complete human body except its legs were cocked back like it leaned when it walked
pic related

i was married to one

And on one of the edges of the cornfield there is a cement tube (kind of looks like a very small bunker) that has one way in on the top, and if you look down into it there was just a chair sitting right under the middle where the sun would be beaming down. It was creepyyyyyyy

That’s fucking crazy man try n grab some pics of it if you ever see it again man

>was married
marriage is until death part you so I take it she died ?

or.. you died?

I'll grab pics of your mom's pussy next time

Fuck you nigger.

I totally summoned a demon last summer. It was dope.
>Decided I really wanted to fuck a succubus.
>Picked up some cinnamon candles and incense from my local Trees and Trends store.
>Found some street chalk in the garage next to where my dad put all the outdoor fun toys.
>Quickly ate all my din din and asked my parents if I could be excused so I could go pumpalump some demon rump.
>Rushed down to the basement and drew a containment circle I learned from watching Supernatural.
>Lit all my candles and started reading the bible upside down.
>A few minutes of this and then a demon popped out.
>Demon couldn't suck my soul out because containment circle so then I tipped m'hat and went to town.

Some pennywise shits gon happen keep a fuckin gun around

Pfft ain’t no one wanna see that shit

divorce is forever

I doubt that I'll see it again considering that im rarely up in that neighborhood anymore. But in this shit hole of a state there is a bunch of weird shit. Theres a haunted house at the end of my driveway.

divorce is against God
if you plan to get divorced dont get married

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug bruh, wouldnt recommend it

Fuck those guys, Sup Forums is life

Welp hope some cool shit happens don’t fucking die tho I wanna see that shit

Schizophrenia is a mental disorder, not a drug.

>be me age 9 where I have set bedtime
>one night I just want to watch some good ol' tv
>sneak downstairs when I'm certain everyone's asleep
>watching some digimon happy as fuck
>old school VHS are lined up on the shelving unit
>one by one start falling off
>wtf.exe
>all slam onto the ground breaking
>red light in the shape of a serpent eye opens in the darkness of the kitchen
>run upstairs and don't sleep all night
>parents ground me and give me shit for leaving tv on and making a mess downstairs

chuckled/10

So is autism, we should both be euthanized for them.

Spoopy, Did it make any strange noise when you saw the eye? Any sound of footsteps after you?

10/10 kek

No noise, no idea where the light could've came from either. Tried to rationalize it so many times, the oven wasn't in my line of sight and no windows for light to come through.

I made a blood pact with the devil when I was in high school

>pumpalump some demon rump
fuggin died

OP here, If the thread is still alive after i charge my phone ill walk down the driveway and show you guys the creepy house that people have died in.

Suck my dick

thanks for the heads up

Yes, I have seen demons, but they stopped messing with me after I used holy water and recited holy prayers in my house.
Stick with the good spirits OP. For real, demons are nothing to fuck with...

I dont go looking for them, Or play with Ouija's or anything. Just happen to cross paths with them occasionally.the last thing i need is a poltergiest in my house.

Grow up, junior.

I have a legion of demons in my home, I hear them sometimes, I see them more rarely, feel them always. They drain my energy, make me feel numb and suicidal, anxious, fear all night. It's my fault though for trying to make friends with them once when I was a stupid kid and thought God was the bad one, I thought the demons just need someone who cares. I can't shake this darkness around me now.

Frig off

Good. Holy spirits may not show themselves as much to you, but they are there if you need them. Remember that. You are always stronger.
I don't know what you're looking to understand, but I can help you if you are experiencing demonic activity...

GOD IM SO FUCKING HORNY I FEEL LIKE IM GOING TO DIE

kek

House tits with timestamp or it didn't happen

thats where they kill vampires.

>pumpalump some demon rump.
>kek

whos they?

Saw one when astral traveling. I was in a dark pit area and some kind of mean looking angel with long blonde hair was throwing people down the pit. There was this tall guy with a trenchcoat behind me. He was bald and his mouth and eyelids were stitched. He jumped at me and I was unable to defend myself. It was scary as fuck. I managed to wake up after what seemed to be long ass minutes. I haven't dabbled in the occult since then, freaks me out.

other vampires.

Not so much experiencing it in my home other than my old house over a decade ago. But thats long gone. Theres a haunted Naval Academy about 30 minuets away from my house. It's haunted by a woman, I've found 1900's style women's dresses in one of the buildings that had multiple dead birds lying around in the building, and there was confirmed reports of a woman being seen standing ontop of one of the burnt buildings in an all white dress. Can post the coordinates of said Academy if you'd like

But what is house tits.

Was dexed out one time and my hand turned into a large like raptor claw thing and ran down my bag strap that i uses to keep my gemstones n shit id trade to people.
I took it as i was holding on to my possessions so much so that they began possessing me. I carried my bag in that hand with that finger the whole way home.

I did once as a child and hope to never see one again:

I was 8, had a pillow I would carry with me everywhere like a safety blanket. One night go to sleep on pillow like always. Wake up at 3AM, pillow gone... Everyone is asleep, I walk around the house looking for it. Go in laundry room, turn light on and see pillow in middle of room. I grab the pillow and turn lights off, as soon as I do large green serpent like eyes staring back at me. Freak out, run away yelling as hard as I can trying to wake up everyone. Cry hysterically while father tries to comfort and figure out what's going on.

Never saw a demon, but did see a ghost once.

Nothing terribly exciting. I was 15 and staying at my aunt's house for the night. Sat down to take my boots off where I would be sleeping on the couch. Aunt/Uncle had already gone to bed. As I'm unlacing my boots I look over and a three dimensional shadow of a girl with long hair and wearing a smock like they did in the 1800's etc was walking down the hall towards me.

I stopped and stared at her for about five seconds, she stopped and her head turned and I could tell she was staring at me.

Then she just walked on into the kitchen.

I got up and looked in the kitchen but nothing was there. I went and told my aunt and uncle what I had saw and they believed me. I suspect it wasn't the first time they had encountered shit in that house.

I went and slept on the couch. I wasn't scared. I could tell she was as surprised to see me as I was to see her. It was the only time I ever stayed over at that house. They had been living there for less than a year. I suspect she came out probably ever night after they went to bed and me being there was out of the ordinary which is why she stopped and stared at me when she realized I was there which wasn't "the usual routine".

Completely true story. Wasn't scary, just interesting and confirmed for me that ghosts, or spirits, or whatever you want to call them exist.

It's a strange feeling to KNOW and not just WONDER.

It didn't answer any questions for me. I'm not religious, I have no idea what comes next, I just know that at least for some people or some things there must be a next because I saw one/her.

My aunt and uncle moved out of that house not long after. We never once spoke about it again and that was 17 years ago. I always suspected me seeing the ghost was one of the main reasons they moved. The house was from the 1800's and was a renovation project they were working on to flip the house. Based on the way the girl was dressed I always imagined she grew up there.

It's where the milks at