Why isn't Cyprus part of Greece...

Why isn't Cyprus part of Greece? Why was it ok for hundreds of thousands of Greeks to be forcibly relocated from their ancestral lands in Anatolia but Cyprus has devolved into the stalemate it is today?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Protocol_(1830)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Cyprus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_Emergency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrotiri_and_Dhekelia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because brits

>Why was it ok for hundreds of thousands of Greeks to be forcibly relocated from their ancestral lands in Anatolia

This occurred more than a thousand years ago. Should the UN send peacekeeping forces back in time?

Racism is power + prejudice. Turks have no power in European society so they can't be racist. They have to take Cyprus and Anatolia to feed their families because Europeans divided them in colonialism and took all their resources.

Yeah,I'm glad we did all this shit, it makes us feel important.

ETERNAL

/thread

>1922 was thousand years ago

Why isn't western Turkey a part of Greece?

I know we all talk about the Jews all the time, but we should seriously talk about the Brits more.

They're fucking horrible and divisive people truly, and I don't feel bad about their country being overrun.

He's American
You can't hold that against him, they are special people

Have some consideration and say sorry to him

>ancestral lands in Anatolia

>removing people from your land is the same as taking control of it

Since English isn't your first language, I'll explain this to you; Turks have been in control of the majority of Anatolia for a thousand years, despite that Greeks still live there.

>more than a thousand years ago

>The Greek genocide, part of which is known as the Pontic genocide, was the systematic ethnic cleansing of the Christian Ottoman Greek population from its historic homeland in Anatolia during World War I and its aftermath (1914–22). It was instigated by the government of the Ottoman Empire against the Greek population of the Empire and it included massacres, forced deportations involving death marches, summary expulsions, arbitrary execution, and the destruction of Christian Orthodox cultural, historical, and religious monuments.

This Greek knows what's up.
Did you know that the Brits genocided white Boers in South Africa?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Boer_War#Concentration_camps

I say

But if it weren't for the Brits, would we have... Harry Potter?
Would we have.... their national meal... kebab?
If there were no Brits, would we have... tea? Huh? What now? No arguments?

I should be a fucking lawyer.

Because might makes right, when Greeks are mighty again they will take back Cyrpus and Constantinople and Smyrna and the rest.

Till then mr diaspora, you are no different than Muh Aztlan-Gib California-Tejas is Mehican Clay spics.

>American education

Once again, you didn't read, or perhaps are simply incapable of comprehending, my post.

The majority of Anatolian people, despite living in Anatolia, were subject to Turkish rather than Greek rulers over the course of the last thousand years, regardless of their ethnicity.

Not an argument.

Thread closed due to quads
But then, what's the argument for Native Americans and Americans?
Abbos and Australians?
Niggers and mosquitos?

You replied to OPs post about being forcefully relocated.
We're not talking about them being subjected to Turkish rule, we're talking about the Pontic genocide.

God, you're a moron.

I'm not arguing that Turks should hold Anatolia. My post was satire.

>moving the goalposts simply because you got proven wrong

Ugh...how could anyone live in the south eastern balkans. Its ridiculously close to that giant cock shaped Turkey. Gross. What a shitbox of a country Turkey is.

Satire =/= blabbering bollocks, man

You moved it though, no one was arguing that
>removing people from your land is the same as taking control of it

You don't deserve quads. In 1025 Anatolia looked like this, Turks nowhere to be found. Most Greek nationalists don't claim they formed a majority of all of Anatolia, but it's pure revisionism to deny they weren't in Ionia and Thrace.

wew lad

Thrace isn't Anatolia

Turkey is in NATO.

It's still a part of Turkey after Greeks living there were massacred and expelled.

The point of my posts was literally to be bollocks. It's to show the absurdity of the argument that Greeks are in the wrong.

How many newfags are in this thread?

But that's literally what I said in my original satire post dumbass.

o/ heil 卐

You can say the same about Kosovo, Montenegro and Fyrom. It's all divide and conquer.

You equated the Pontic genocide with the end of the Byzantine Empire in your """"satire"""" post. You shifted the goal posts, faggot.

One of my friend's dad has a treasure from Cyprus from his military service. It's like an 1100 year old box with neeto carvings on it. It holds wii chords and shit.

F L A V A F L A V E
L
A
V
A

F
L
A
V
E

fucking idiots

is this a serious post to you? are you so used to browsing Reddit that this rhetoric isn't out of the ordinary?

Do you think I should make spicy food or not?
I had a loose stomach for around a week now, planning to make a huge meal before the NBA game.
Gonna cook some rice, veggies and minced meat with some greek gyros spice, just not sure whether to make it spicy.

Opinions?

>make a burger

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_Constantinople

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London_Protocol_(1830)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Cyprus

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyprus_Emergency
>Turkroaches still mad

Educate yourselves, Cyprus belongs to Anglos now and there is fuck all you can do about it.

Greece was about to evict the Turkish Cypriots before Turkey intervened

Just as Greece attempted to evict hundreds of thousands of Turks from Western Anatolia after WW1

Neither side is saintly

lmao even the roaches in the north hate turkey for turning them into palestine 2.0

Exactly 0.00% of it belongs to you, so why the pride?

>salty about the Elgin Marbles

Spicy food is for mongoloids honestly. Us white Europeans should consume a mostly """""bland"""" diet.

I would personally recommend a plain and dry cheeseburger and a tall glass of whole milk or perhaps coca-cola if that's your thing. Perhaps some vegetables to go along, maybe some asparagus in place of freedom fries.

You know what to do...

>Exactly 0.00% of it belongs to you, so why the pride?
lel.

All of it belongs to Anglos.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akrotiri_and_Dhekelia

We can nuke the fuck out of them and all roaches in the surrounding area should we desire it and there is nothing you Turks can do to stop us.

Try and stop us Turkscum.

Come at us again Turkscum, we'll smash what's left of your pathetic shitskin nation.

>Implying this wasn't instigated so Brits wont look suspicious when Ataturk (who they put in power) would occupy Thrace and Smyrna to give beady power

>98 years later
>Muslim Turkroaches are still mad
Stay mad, muslim scum.

Scum!
t. dumb burguer

>eternal anglo caring about t*rks

>Supporting Turk Muslims
>Calls Anglos "scum"
lel.

Dresden 2.0 will happen again in your lifetime, only it will include Cologne, Berlin, Dresden and every other Turkish city.

You Turks will burn alive like an ant under a magnifying glass in the hot sun of the British empire.

You will burn Turk, all Turks will burn, like they did in WW1 and in the Crusades.

We'll burn you all Turk filth.

>Check'd

Also, why do people on Sup Forums seriously still believe there is a difference between the anglo-elite and jews? They are literally the same beast.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

>Most wasted quads i've seen in my life.

You just proved my point anglo scum.
You are posting pics of an aryan genocide and cherring it and even threatening to do it again
You are the cancer that kills the white race
t. Mohammed, the most popular name for kids in London

Spicy food is great for your organism, just not sure how smart is it to eat it on a messy stomach.

Cheeseburger and cola? Nah man, I'll make somea spaggetia si si

Thanks for your opinion though, heil god, heil trump, fuck the niggers and freedom to all

Also, loving the Brit hate, it's what gives us our power and fuel you know.

Of course you know, it's why you want us to succeed and we will, with your hate.

And then we will burn every single one of you pieces of circumcised Muslim shitskin scum.

That shit has already been discredited numerous times. Britain is not one of the lost tribes of Israel. Canada is more likely, fucking Germany is way more likely.

Read your own link you posted.

Retard.

I meant, 0% of it belongs to you, personally you
What's your profit if your 'land' owns some other 'land' three thousand miles away?

>You are posting pics of an aryan genocide and cherring it and even threatening to do it again
So you think Muslims from Turkey that are praying during training are Aryans being genocided?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You call me Mohammed, yet you support the Islamic "Aryan" army of Germany.

Oh you are a funny goy, you really are! I won't kill you, I'll cut your foreskin off and eat it though.

Inselaffe

Anglos were jews that arrived in the German Empire 500 BC and were expelled to Britain after they were found out to be the main supporter of the Roman Empire in Germania and dividing Germany into many tribes. This is why the Roman Empire fell so quickly after we removed them and the great Franks united the tribes against Romans and Jews.

It belongs to Anglo blood.

All of it does, even your shit hole of a nation is Anglo blood.

Germany is Anglo blood, Turkey is Anglo blood.

You cannot escape it, you cannot run from it, you cannot fight it, you cannot destroy it.

It is forever and ever and ever and it will not stop until every single Turk muslim is flayed and then set ablaze.

Burning their bacon bodies and eating the flesh, draining the Muslim children of blood and eating them raw.

Eating your men, women and children to sustain our power.

You will not beat us, you've never been able to beat us, the Jews serve us.

And look what happened to the Romans in Britain when Britain was Celtic, before the Anglos even knew Britain existed.

>Dresden 2.0 will happen again in your lifetime, only it will include Cologne, Berlin, Dresden
That's what I meant mohammed ali.

I never cared
I never wanted to beat you
You don't influence me at the least
You are a kid with way to many issues
I have no idea who gave you the idea I'm muslim
You sound like ramblings from a diary of a madman from the 19th century

I suggest less sugar in your diet, more exercise and more water
Stop drinking coffee if you do and most of all, most of all mate, stop scrubbing your brain with acid, seems like you're doing that

>reading up on history of the crimean war and shit
>discover that the eternal anglo has been propping up turkroaches for centuries
how can they even call themselves european?

cause even after the coup in '74 the Greeks didn't want them

>Kosovo outlined

Fuck off nigger.

Had the UK not stepped in Cyprus would have descended into ethnic cleansing on both sides. Turks and Greeks fucking hate each other.

The English kept the peace between two NATO members during a time in which Communism was the primary enemy.

>But that's literally what I said in my original satire post dumbass.

Sheeeeit

>knsssdRb
>knsss
>Knossos
>in a Greek thread