Why do you hate turkey so much?

Why do you hate turkey so much?

1. We are the only secular country in the near east, that means no sharia law at all
2. We are the most civilized and educated people in the near east.
3. Appart from PKK attacks which only happens to military bases our country is safe. ISIS attacks barely happens, mostly only in the syrian borders.
4.Turkey is a developed and beautiful country.

Whats even the point for blaming us for stuff that happened over 100 years ago? Get over it for fuck sake.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article206884147/Tuerkische-Religionsbehoerde-warnt-Verlobte-vor-Haendchenhalten.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ61K04Sbo
theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/20/greece-needs-debts-cancelled-and-growth
youtube.com/watch?v=cHp1SKdBSzE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=topVkP8WBb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Islam
>Erdogan
>"EUROPEAN"
>Roaches

Made a list for you.

t. Sultan Mehmet Osmani II

You have literally no arguments at all appart from bare racism.

Like i said our country is secular.

>Why do you hate turkey so much?
because turks are a bunch of criminell, dumb niggers

>1. We are the only secular country in the near east, that means no sharia law at all
who cares?

>2. We are the most civilized and educated people in the near east.
so you went to elementary school. Great 4 U

>3. Appart from PKK attacks which only happens to military bases our country is safe. ISIS attacks barely happens, mostly only in the syrian borders.
a lot of countries are safe. whats your point?

>4.Turkey is a developed and beautiful country.
I hate turks, not their mountains, rivers, etc..

turkey is still mainly, a shithole.
sorry bud.

Your arguments are weak and stupid.

And we are not even brown. Does this even matter?

What's wrong with Erdogan? He's a traditionalist, a nationalist, doesn't let the west and Russia bully his country, works great deals for his people, and puts degenerates and minorities in their place. He's just like Trump!

Warum lebst du in Deutschland, wenn du ethnisch türkisch bist?

>Turk posts with German flag.

Go to your next Hauptschule - you will see why Turks are hated...
Not to mention how much more likely they are to commit crimes.
Building a parallel society.
There are enough reasons.
But to be honest i still differ between real turks in turkey (i dont care about them) and the (big parts) of scum they sent here.

I still wanna mention there are enough turkish people in germany I like. But very big parts of the turks in germany are just lighter skinned niggers...

I'm likely one of the few here who doesn't hate Turkey. Erdogan is a shit head and so are his islamic buddies. And the armenian thing was armenias fault for starting it.

Weil ich hier geboren und aufgewachsen bin? Hier leben auch viele Russen, Polen etc und die sind meistens extram nationalistisch drauf. Ich bin nicht einmal nationalistisch, ich finde diesen Hass einfach nur unbegründet und sinnlos.

Woher willst du wissen, dass das alles Türken sind? Es gibt auch Araber, Kurden und Albaner? Für euch ist jeder Ausländer ein Türke, kann das sein?

The fact that you have to mention that your country as has no sharia law is why you suck so fucking much.

Das ganze Eck ist für mich das gleiche.
Aber ansonsten ist es halt so dass ein großer Teil Türken sind. Da ein großteil der GAST-Arbeiter die zu uns kamen Türken waren.

You claim we woud support ISIS and islamic terrorism yet our country is not even islamic, thats the point.

we are going to be so bad in economic way, everyone in current parlement going to get hanged.
if you had %50 chance, even random occurences gives better results than akp judgements and decisions, its incrediable that they are still in government
in a normal country, erdogan gets a treason like 1500 times, i dont even talk about dogs of him

Yeah, that is what I'm saying. If you have to hold your country up as "not supporting ISIS" then you are a shit country.

Not once in my day do I ever have to say, "well, America isn't that Islamic".

You are basically doing the Chris Rock bit about being a good father.

You're not supposed to have ISIS supporters. What do you want, a cookie.

Nice secular country
m.morgenpost.de/vermischtes/article206884147/Tuerkische-Religionsbehoerde-warnt-Verlobte-vor-Haendchenhalten.html
Also
>we
You have to go back

>turkey is developed

So why do you leave your country ?

youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ61K04Sbo
Basicly this, that being said i do think Turks are way better immigrants than morrocans

I never left turkey i was born in germany.

>be turk
>look like 1/3 jew, 1/3 werewolf and 1/3 sand nigger
>wake up eat kebab and pray to allah germany let you in
>walk throught goat shit and cum on your way to work
>go to work as a kebab cook
>pray to allah you wont get invaded by russia
>go to shit house to shit wife that looks like Gimli from lotr

if it wasnt for erdo, your country would be split four way desu.

So you still talk about WE (turks) but you were born here? That is what is wrong!

"Die Integration ist gescheitert"
- Merkel irgendwann 2006-2008

>1. We are the only secular country in the near east, that means no sharia law at all
>2. We are the most civilized and educated people in the near east.
>3. Appart from PKK attacks which only happens to military bases our country is safe. ISIS attacks barely happens, mostly only in the syrian borders.
>4.Turkey is a developed and beautiful country.

Everything you mentioned is currently getting slowly chiped away by erdofuck if you would get rid of this small time dictator you would get a lot of more goodwill and not hate.

Don't you have other problems to take care of, like depts and crisis and shit?

lol, you can be right, fucking country is a joke
everyone is so pussy

Dem roaches shitposting again

Guess what, Erdogan refused Sharia law several times. Even ISIS claims that Erdogan is a kafir and needs to get killed.

Europe hates us for beeing too islamic and arabs hate us for beeing not islamic enough.

My cousin married a polish woman btw.

Die meisten Türken, die ich kenne studieren, haben Abitur und arbeiten auch. Deutschland ist größer als Berlin-Kreuzberg.

Hmm maybe i spoke to soon i just remembered that basicaly all the information about erdogan that i have is from mainstream crap the same crap that robbed me my new small time dictator. I apologize for being a normi fuck in this instance.

ofc. Turks love to take women of other countries.

at least i am not a turk

also

theguardian.com/world/2015/jan/20/greece-needs-debts-cancelled-and-growth

Wenn man sich liebt, spielt dann die Nationaliät eine Rolle?

Joa - ich war auch noch nie in Berlin..
Evtl liegt es auch daran dass du viel weniger leute kennst die überhaupt studieren?

Get the fuck out of Germany, Parasite. I hope you and your family burn.

So don't say Turkey if modernised or not modernised because you don't live in Turkey

This is why multiculturalism doesn't work. The roaches will always be roaches.

So you are one of these classy british harvard students?

Damn right, I love filling your german women with my glorious seed.

All of my girlfriends have been other ethnicities, current one is German.

We're already in your country bro. Maybe you should burn your country down to get rid of us.

Seriously though, #brexit

cmon buddy, are you trying to get positive attention from Sup Forums?

555-come-on-now

So you are one of those German-Turks who doesn't integrate, bangs on about how great Turkey is, but doesn't fuck off back there?

1. Islam
2. Trying to screw Europe over all the time
I'd guess.
On 1., there are developments in the other direction.
On 3., no, not in recent times, it isn't.

Who says im not integrated?
I never claimed that turkey is great. I just don't take your shit on me and my people.

>secularism in Turkey
yeah, that's why your new constitution says that the religion of your shithole is islam
>civilized and educated people
umm, no
>the terrorist attack are organized by PKK
yeah, blame everything on kurds
>developed country
nope, you are a third world shithole
>beautiful country
everything beautiful in Turkey was made by Greeks or Armenians

user....
just don't fucking care about it.
no one on Sup Forums will give you love.
how new are you?

(On 1., etc. refers to YOUR point 1)

>We

Hello turkish nationalist in germoney on hartz IV

Eat pig and die you disgusting subhuman muslim

Go back to Syria, Ahmed

Fpbp

>flag
>calls turks subhuman
1-800-comeonmydude

Ich bin Student und ackere mir nebenbei den Arsch ab, um meine Wohnung zu finanzieren, da das Bafög-Amt mich mit den 220 Euros wohl bescheißen will, aber danke für die Nachfrage.

I don't really but the roach elicits a lot of butthurt and people will keep it up for as long as this is the case (like poo in loo meme)

also, gtfo of Germany, roach

It's probably a combination of denying the Armenian Genocide, oppressing the Kurds, and locking people up in blatant violations of free speech.

In short, your country needs reform.

>Why do you hate turkey so much?

It makes everyone fall asleep.

Also these

>German flag
>We

That answers your question

>Be Brazilian
>Jump at every possible chance to finally be the person calling someone else subhuman
Fucking subhumans

Dieser Faden:
youtube.com/watch?v=cHp1SKdBSzE

>We're the most civilized in the near east
Congrats on being the smartest guy in the special ed class

Mein Gott, was bist du so empfindlich?

Die meisten, die hier sind, haben halt das roaches-meme übernommen, aber auch das wird wieder weg gehen.

Habe in Istanbul für ein halbes Jahr studiert, schöne Stadt.

Das einzige, was man euch Türken ankreiden kann, ist, dass ihr absolut paranoid seid und fast alle Leute Verschwörungstheoretiker.

^^ If you're looking for a real answer it's this.

Not much has changed from Ottoman Turkey to modern day Turkey. Treat the Kurds living in your own damn country correctly, stop the violations of free speech, lose your backwards leaders and admit the damn genocide so everyone can get over it.

Is joe's appartment a movie about turk invading the german landmass and becoming friends with the germans?

We are onto you. Soon the border around turkey will be covered in this.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=topVkP8WBb4

kek
no but seriously, you are generalizing turkish people too much
there is a huge cultural and ideological gap between the right wing and left wing in turkey

*the roach meme

>Fast alle Leute Verschwörungstheoretiker
Das perfekte Board, nicht wahr?

Ja. Das stimmt.

Ich glaube, das kommt aus dem Verständnis heraus, dass die Türkei natürlich eine der wichtigsten Länder der Welt ist.

Dann kann natürlich nur die CIA oder Russland hinter irgendwelchen Machenschaften stecken.

Lang lebe Sup Forums

I don't really hate Turks desu, just wish they'd stay the fuck out of my country.

fuck off out of Germany you shanky danky doodle dyke, will you?

I don't hate Turkey. In fact, I actually like Turkey a lot -- it's a country I appreciate and respect.

But I don't want you fuckers in Europe, or in the EU. I like you and I respect you, but I like and respect Morocco too -- and I don't want them in Europe either.

>See this thread
>read its contents
>"Oh maybe it's a Turk posting"
>check flag

Wew Lad

Brother you must be new here. Don't fret yourself over some autistic basement fags. Be proud of who you are and fuck what others think.

Because you are masters of deception, just like the father of Islam: Satan. You act secular so you can sneak into Europe to spread muhammedanism.

Poo!

Poo in the goddamned loo you disgusting subhuman.