Hey Sup Forums, I just fucked a cute twink for the first time, AMA

hey Sup Forums, I just fucked a cute twink for the first time, AMA

>i'm not gay btw

>I just had gay sex
>not gay btw
I know this is bait.

That pic is fucking hot as fucking fuck! Is that who you fucked?

Are you gsy? Also got any pics?

AMA...fucks off. twat

im not though, I fucked grills before

>I fucked a fag
>totally not fag haha lol XD
You dumb millennial cunts, grow some balls and personal responsibility.

pics of the twink?

Yes you are

I just got back from the amusement park, and I was forced to be near 3 fags that would not stop making out with each other, and being overtly sexual in public. It was fucking disgusting, they are worse than straight people with PDA.

no u

3 of them making out with each other?

>im not gay btw
LOL
ALSO WHY did you do it then, because you're clearly not gay?

How'd you meet?

Just post the twink's butt

>>i'm not gay btw

But you are a shitposting faggot. Die, faggot.

>Fucked a guy
>not gay
Choose one

he had a cute face, smooth body and plump girly butt. Nothing gay about pounding a plump girly butt, you know... as long as the balls dont touch

college, he was a mutual friend but we hit it off one time when it was just me and him left in a group outing

faggot

Nigger, is that the twink you fucked, and if so, pics. I don't care if you are a faggot or not, I just want to see more pics of that twink. Do it.

He is obviously a fag

So you're hoping to troll a website full of hardened faggots by pretending to be a delusional closet homo? Because vaginas are disgusting and an anus is way more aesthrtically pleasing, there is nothing wrong with being gay user, in fact it takes courage to be gay in todays brainwashed society

Did you use a condom?

no

I'm actually not gay, I've already been in numerous relationships with grills and fucked a good number of them, so I'm not sure what your on about user.

sadly yes, he kept his butt squeaky clean aswell and told him I wanted to do him raw but he refused :(

If you fucked a dude you're gay.

We're all a little gay user, it's in our genes, just look at ancient greece

Yes, they even did a 3 way makeout. I really don't care if you're a fag, but for fuck sake stop being so degenerate.

you are now.

so your bisexual.

Straight men don't fuck other men, this is not up for debate.

pics or it didn't happen

nope, also checked

that doesn't prove anything

why mix me up with them? I would make out with a guy let alone even hold hands, all I did was fuck and that was it. well maybe a few licks here and there, bit of rimming... pecking, neck biting... yeaaah...

thats not me

would never*

This. Being gay is not a disease you closet homo. ALSO the gay bashers are people who are so insecure about being gay that they think that by bashing homos will make them seem not gay, while in reality it's the oposite and you can thank the media for all of this.

I've done it too while drunk lol
I don't feel attracted to men at all, just wanted to use his hole

>not gay

confirmed underage here, no one besides a middle schooler would use "fuck" like this

I've done something simmilar too when I was 14 with this cute boy from my class and it was like the most sexual experience of my life. He kinda looked like pic related with the long hair and skinny body it was so HOT

I'm not gay either btw, we just explored each other's fantasies

noice

You're a faggot

wouldn't say im bi, that would be implying i'm into normal guys which i am not, just the femme ones

I think OP becam a victim of his own trolling and thus he is off masturbating to cute twinks.

>femme guys
>guys
You like guys. You're a faggot

I think the correct term woulf be bi

no u

already fapped thank you, at a picture of your mother

She's not very attractive, OP, which further proves my point that you have a poor taste in women, and thus, are, in fact, gay.

yeah? whatever you say, virgin

Yeah? Whatever user, at least I'm not a faggot.

where do you even find traps to fuck anyway? I literally just wanna find a cute trap to fuck and cuddle with

You're so disgusting. Check out grindr or some other gay dating sites

college is a wondrous place user, atleast the one where I go to, you will see very few decent qt femboys lurking about. not sure about actual transitioned shemales though, they are pretty disgusting anyway.

do this if you want insta- AIDS/HIV

This
Not sure why you would want to cuddle with a disgusting and possibly mentally ill trap, tho.

What is it about men dressed as women that turns you on so much?

Bi dudes are still faggots

i never said crossdressers turn me on exclusively, if a guy is naturally girly with a girly face, no/minimum body hair, below a certain height, has a slender frame, e.g narrow shoulders, waist, has a nice ass AND a cute voice. Its a pretty much a green flag for me, though its very hard to find somebody like that.

So basically you're fantasizing about hormonal imbalance?
If disease turns you on, masturbate to cancer instead we'll see how you like that you piece of shit?

you seem autistic

I'm a cute trap too, would you fuck me still?

pics

I'd fuck the shit out of a cute trap.

You have to be trolling or you're just really in denial. It's 2017 and if you're living in a first world country why the fuck would you be ashamed of being bisexual or gay? Most people don't even give a fuck who you fuck anymore.

You're bisexual and you just prefer to have sex with feminine men.

no

pedophile

Sorry, but I wish to remain anonymous :¥

no u

I would go gay for that trap. Wouldn't even question it.

moar of him?

what are you, gay?