The moment when refugee meets european

youtube.com/watch?v=f7XhrXUoD6U

3:13 is when she starts getting wet. They exchanged numbers afterwards. They will fuck like animals. Face it Sup Forums, you've got nothing on a syrian alpha male like him.

Also, it's Amnesty Poland which proves that nobody is safe. We will have to accept diversity sooner or later

Other urls found in this thread:

wpolityce.pl/m/swiat/291852-co-za-tupet-merkel-o-250-tys-euro-haraczu-za-kazdego-nieprzyjetego-imigranta-to-nie-kara-ale-forma-lojalnosci
youtube.com/watch?v=KIWRVzdAPck
youtube.com/watch?v=xlf68X2qEpM
youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb2M03WwHQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinder Surprise.

How does it feel knowing that by September 2017 you and anybody who even fucking met you are going to be rotting corpses on bloody stakes along the Autobahn? Congratulations, you're a future Holocaust victim. Oh how everyone must envy you.

you got plans Hans?

i think its going to be the other way around. white males on concentration camps while they keep the woman for breeding. kek

shhhh

>This

Its damn near illegal to be a white male in America already. Have fun getting bred out of existance wite boi

Where was that redhead from? Holy shit pure beauty

What, you too Poland? :^(

she's a 7 at best

Soros invests a lot in here lately user, we can hear that kind of shilling in almost every private media wheter its tv or radio. Thankfully we got youth who doesnt buy that shit

For you maybe yeah. I would gladly start a family with her if I had a chance. There's that some kind of charm and cuteness that I look in women.

they do not even speak Polish
this advertisement is made international

He's pretty handsome desu familia

America literally has no issues with whites or minorities..maybe in big cities but that isn't really America which is a big place..much bigger than Europe. Have fun dying you worthless eurocuck

Sup Forumsand
Yes

>Amnesty

Go fuck yourself

99% of american women have sex with black men.

I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

>this video was produced by the (((george soros))) foundation for multiculturalism

Wew' that's odd

you are one cringe worthy fucker

Et tu, Poland?!

> ITT Sup Forums wants to deny the natural order of things

NATURUAL ORDER
A
T
U
R
A
L

>black cock is just better at pleasing women.
Dammit, Italy, get your shit together. Stop being a hedonistic fuck.

The reason white women are turning from the cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you dont get enough to eat at home youre going to go out to eat.

So touching, I wept like a real man. Just let them come in

>because they are not being sexually satisfied.
They aren't culturally satisfied and fill the void with mindless sex. Men do the same. We can't protect or provide, so we procreate as much as possible. And yes, I do blame them for that.

>"oh look, a Polish section of an international organisation made this, it clearly means Sup Forumsand wants this to happen"
Yeah, no.

BROWNED

Nah seriously, that shit is making me mad.

That's why white women are the niggers of the white race.

Fire up those ovens muffin man, we've got a big order to fill

source please

Monogamy is a tool of the jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. Theres something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.

I know some Poles, and they sure won't be happy with this kind of shit.

>so we procreate as much as possible
What? You are about to go extinct thanks to womyn liberashun.

Poland is screwd anyway. Germany will take us with them. Translate this shit and enjoy good laught. wpolityce.pl/m/swiat/291852-co-za-tupet-merkel-o-250-tys-euro-haraczu-za-kazdego-nieprzyjetego-imigranta-to-nie-kara-ale-forma-lojalnosci

he's not even foreign

99.9% of these guys are toothless brown 50 yr olds

Romans invented cuckoldry. BAck in the day it was barbarous northern europeans who acted as bulls for their wives now its africans

Every american woman has or would have sex with a black man. It is normal in america and its encouraged by the wite bois in cuckmerica like yourself

>comparing Syrians with the average Muslim.
Syrians are top-tier. There's a fairly sizable Syrian-Lebanese community in southeast Brazil and they're all equally based, both Christians and Muslims. The refugees they received are also awesome folks. 10/10 would accept over cucked Hans.

more like less than 10% and they're the crazy fat ones

kek
I love the "x are the niggers of y" meme.
Vorarlberger are the niggers of Austria btw.

HANS! CALM DOWN!

>Monogamy is a tool of the jew.
The traditional family is the strongest bond that humans can form. Even if the world falls into madness, you still got your family. Your way is the dagger killing this basic concept.

>Try it once.
No.

Is it time to gas 'em yet?

So it's settled, Germany is going to enrich Brazil even more by sending more human garbage in.

>Germans

>these 4 minutes will make you say "fuck borders and laws n shit

plus her name is Beatriz if I heard right, not Beata.

pssst I'm just shitposting mein feund. It's copypasta

>What? You are about to go extinct thanks to womyn liberashun.
True. I was refering to the mindless and childless sex culture of today.

>Romans invented cuckoldry.
They also fucked boy in the ass. What's your point?

>Amnesty Poland

Noooo! Not Polandball

No, Hans. It will be you. I hope you know White Americans are laughing at you cucks.

>aditional family is the strongest bond that humans can form. Even if the world falls into madness, you still got your family. Your way is the dagger killing this basic concept.
>>Try it once.
Just look at the art, it says everything.

My point is that they're all cuckolds just like Germans are

>Projecting

Finns were a mistake.

Just the mere presence of a true alpha male makes her smile from ear to ear.
At least the beta provider cuck is allowed to sleep on the couch and doesn't have to go to the shed.

We only accept families within a specific background, and we also have a strict selection criteria for individuals. I'm also certain the majority of Muslims you're receiving are not Syrians.
youtube.com/watch?v=KIWRVzdAPck

It'll all be sunshine and roses until she gets her first beating.

I'm looking forward to the day where artificial wombs and sex robots will make human females redundant.

>I hope you know White Americans are laughing at you cucks.
All 62% of you?

Praise kek!

The Gods will that she be raped and murdered by a mudslime.

Apparently the head of Amnesty Poland is from Ukraine. Not a long time go she got pwned in an interview that pointed out her incredible hypocrisy

the 62% estimate includes MENA people. According to US census Germany is getting flooded with white people. Let that sink in, this is how much you can trust a government

You know this little girl is getting the Syrian D.

The father knows as well.

In another thread it was revealed that 'murican immigration laws consider North Africans as white, even if they are pitch black Sudanese.

>I'm looking forward to the day where artificial wombs and sex robots will make human females redundant.
They day we can get rid of one sex is the day humanity will fall.

>Amnesty Poland
>girl has degenerate earrings
Nothing of value was lost desu

>You know this little girl is getting the Syrian D.
>Syrian D
>Syrian

That man is no Syrian.

Marina Abramović The artist is present:
youtube.com/watch?v=xlf68X2qEpM

>When you know she wants the Ahmud's D.

That's still a bigger percentage than 49.7

No way, that makes it even way more hilarious.

>They day we can get rid of one sex is the day humanity will fall.
Why?

>adult male """"""""""""""refugee"""""""""""""

>youtube.com/watch?v=Jnb2M03WwHQ
Hmmm, maybe the aryan Pizza company also has Muslim Pizza?

Of course he is, have a closer look.

Look closer.

Do you really want to subtract the leftists from your "white" count, Bobby?

Gonna need to see the rest of them comments, hustler.

how can a person be so ugly?

he is polite, calm and nice
probably a better company then 80% of /pol

>German poster
>Germany circa 2016

Can you even subtract, Ahmed?

I believe you. No one is better at telling refugees apart than a German.

He's cucking the family so he must be doing something right?

Maybe they have an ugly fetish for especially crispy niggers from Ethiopia?

>All Ethiopians and Somalians along with Aboriginals are the ugliest fuckers on this planet.

Of course a cuck would say black men are better at fucking. Thats exactly what a cuck would say.

>probably a better company then 80% of /pol
Only when you're not white.

Kike. Don't even go there.

True white Americans want him to go berserk.

He isn't syrian.

>tfw never will have an openly racist Sup Forums qt to breed with

KEK at that imwithher comment
pol is everywhere

You're the kike. True White Americans will use his tragic cucking as a reason to vote in Trump by a landslide. His country being overrun is a good thing for us.

Watch out Hans, don't want to be done for hate speech

>ignoring the point so that he doesn't have to face reality

It's ok, I wouldn't want to either.

>straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no sha

Old Pasta is old

I'm almost sure that she is BR.