Professional rapist here, ask me whatever

professional rapist here, ask me whatever

Take it to reddit faggot

We're your born into the profession or did your dad just get you into it?

What made you decide to be a rapist. What do you think you achieve be raping people?

go fuck yourself

my dad taught me the family business when i was a young tike

Youngest you've raped?

>professional

seriously? raping pays your bills?

You from Bolivia by any chance?

How much do you make a year

>community rapist

>not professional

probably not user.

>professional
So people hire you to do this or are you implying you've done it a lot and haven't been caught?

pre fetal

ever raped a guy?
asking because two yrs ago i was roofied at a party i went to in my apt building. next thing i knew, i woke up on the couch completely naked with a sheet over me. everyone was gone, except for the apt owner, but we was (i thought straight as an arrow with a gf on the east coast.

to this day not sure what took place, but i definitely returned home with a burning asshole and one vague recollection of waking up mid rape and feeling a searing pain as a dick penetrated my virgin ass. fml.

yes

no, USA

82k last year

for hire

Lol that means you're a faggot.

Also shut up you're retarded.

ya i'd hafta agree. i mean ive had gfs that were in to ass play, but we're talking a single middle finger, not a hard dick.

How does rape get you money?

I second that, kind sir

How does one earn a living raping?

That's awesome. So, how do people get in touch with you, how do you price the jobs, and how does a typical one go down?

where can i go to get this job?

how about you shut the fuck up you fat virgin retard. I have a somewhat interesting job and thought some btards would be interested in learning about. Go fuck your own ass with a corkscrew you bitch

how much does it pay?

people pay to have themselves raped i guess

have you ever raped kids?

Hey look at that, I made the autist jerking it to his own fantasy thread angry.

Fuck off weinstein

>That's awesome. So, how do people get in touch with you, how do you price the jobs, and how does a typical one go down?
usually word of mouth/ some cryptic advertising on clist. it's standard $200 a hole sttaight up, or 500 for all 3 holes

Green text some stories faggot

discord ysHXtn9
rapists are welcome

Lol all three holes you guys check it out. If you pay him he'll rape a woman in the mouth.

Yeah cuz that totally makes sense. You're so retarded you dumb fucker.

What office in the Republican Party are you currently running for?

I'm assuming you provide the client with proof for the 3 hole job?

This!
Yay you're back

Self employed, or do you work for one of those big corporate raping companies? Do you belong to a union?

Nah maybe it's a mom and pop raping shop. You have to pay a little more but it's okay because your helping your local community

>be me
>working a double full service package one night
>client wants his ex gf and her new boyfriend raped, 3-holes each
>cha-ching $$$ ez money
>put on my rape uniform (sweat pants, leather t-shirt, crocs and a minnesota vikings bucket hat
>creep on down town and start lurking outside the targets apartment building
>wrap my cock in a tin-foil hotdog wrapper from 7-11
>dont care about protection just want maximum damage
>slip through the lobby doors on the heels of some fat drunk slob stumbling home
>tom clancy my way through the vents and kick out the air filter to get into the target room
>lol my dick is hard
>make a shit ton of noise, targets are screaming and panicking
>recognize the guys voice
>flop onto the floor and look up
>it's my dad and some bitch
>jobs a job
> buttfuck, facefuck, and urethra fuck my dad and drill his gf for at least 3 hours
>bang her head against the headboard till she shits blood and passes out
>cum on my dads face
typical niggt in the biz

I'm a freelance rapist currently. used to work for one of the big rape for pay firms but you know how they are, all about the rat race...

Oh man that means you have to pay for your own insurance, is your deductible pretty high? Also I imagine tax season must be a nightmare.

the proof truly is in the pudding

>lol my dick is hard
great storytelling jackasz

That's great, you can set your own hours, be your own boss. Do your get any pleasure from raping? If so, are you able to claim the full expense of the rape job on your taxes?

i haven't paid taxes since the early 90s, uncle sam can suck my HPV wart encrusted bag

i don't go to the doctor, just use the ER under a fake name when my stds get life threatening and then dine and dash

i have almost no feeling in my dick, it's like 75% scar tissue/warts at this point. for me its no different from digging a hole or banging a nail in

I see, sorry to hear that bro. Also, ever worry about illegals coming to this country and raping for much cheaper than American rapists?

Has the internet been graced by any of your work?

Well hey now they probably do the rapes he wouldn't do anyway, so there's no reason they can't also be raping.

L O S T

another work story...
>some rich little slut enlists my services to get back at her daddy for refusing to buy her a new Porsche after she wrecked her first one
>travel to their state to do the job
>not but a day later the dad ends up having a heart attack
>he dies
>should make for an easy job, I'll just fuck him in the ass at the funeral home before the burrial
>sneak into the cooler in the funeral home
>all the bodies are hanging like clothes at the dry cleaners
>find the dad and cut him down
>only thing to set him on is a coffin
>throw the old bitch in the coffin and climb in
(part 1/2)

its all good i still take great satisfaction in a job well done. I fucking hate illegal mexican scum. they come over the border, take good hardworking rapist's jobs, and do shotty rape work for cheap

You should like a good guy OP. Do your family and friends ask you to rape people free for them? I work in IT and everyone is always asking me to fix their laptops, it's so annoying.

part 2/2
spread his ice cold cheeks and spit on his brown eye
I'm absolutely drilling this popsicle when i jear the morticians coming
>flip the lid shut and lay still up to my balls in dead tissue
>their talking gets close
>feel the coffin lift off the ground
>they carry us out to the graveyard and start the funeral
>gotta work quick
>snort a bump of meth and start fucking the old fart like its our wedding night
>about to blow my chowder
>something inside the body pops loudly and a bunch of decaying viscera starts pouring out of what was his anus
>ejaculate violently as the smell dampens the air in the coffin
>hear a crack as the force of my thrusting breaks the leg of the pedestal the coffin in on
>the coffin falls over and we come flying out
>everyones screaming
>i look up and make eye contact with my client
>her dads torso falls off and my dick is sticking out near his spine
>she winks
>I wink back
>my penis hole winks
jusy another day on the job

Does your name Start With a J?
and do you use Devil's Breath like the pathetic person you are so they forget the whole encounter?
if so, get help and go to the Police Before they come to you
if you dont wanna get help for your Raping needs, then you will be found out soon enough

Are you licensed and bonded with the state? I'm sure your clients want someone they can trust.

>professional rapist
Hows the salary?

ohhhh yea beleive me its no better in this business. All the time, hey user can you come by this weekend and tear your niece in half, she got a C in arts and crafts at kindergarten... user your nephew is getting bullied at school, first graders can be so mean... can you hatefuck the bullies in the asshole and put cigarettes out on their dicks? user, the baby won't stop crying can you fuck its throat until its dead... it never ends, i know what you mean bro!

Sure

Okay that one got me, that's some damn fine shitposting

Any tips for taking a qt3.14 Latina. I don't want to just kick her door in and put a gun in her face, I want it to last a couple days

Is that a 2 year degree or a 4 year?

Do u rap like Lil Wayne or Lil Yachty?

you get paid by your victims? "professional'

kek

How do you feel about current renewal requirements for your rapist license? Do the high barrier to entry and tough renewal requirements really enforce standards of quality into professional rape services, or do they merely serve to protect rapists with established clientele pools, forcing new rapists into practical indentured servitude?

ahh the VIP package. yea go for it that's actually a great way to do it. I charge $50/hr plus the per-hole charge for barricade/hostage scenarios
can be a great revenue-driver if you book a 3-5 day incident

No, I want to do it myself. I need advice.

>tell me ur trade secrets
Go to rape college kiddo.

I don't want secrets, just general advice. I was a Muhreen, not great at not just running in shooting

great! I'd be love to set you up with a custom vip packagr! ill connect you to sales!

What do you mean by proffesional?

Do you rape your clients or do they hire you to rape somebody else? Because you might just be a prostitute

Why do you fap to boi pussy? Are you a faggot?

peace bitches, i have to go rape a faggot