What do nu males listen to?

What do nu males listen to?

music
Real patricians listen noise

What is a nu male? I see this term thrown around a lot lately, no idea what it means tho. Is it a hot new "meme"?

nu-male spotted

reddit took cuck so Sup Forums needed a new buzzword to toss around. It just means cuck

I have no idea if this post is supposed to be a meme or not.

Weak, emaciated straight white men who pride themselves on liking craft beer and being into game of thrones and buzzfeed culture. The new yuppie.

The man in the picture is a nu male because he isn't actually gay / trans / drag queen. He just lets himself get pushed into it like a weak cosmopolitan

Oh shit, now that you mention it, I don't think people here say cuck anymore

It's a catch all term that includes poofs fags benders wusses fannies and melts under the one umbrella

?

a nu-male is basically any guy with no spine
bonus points if they admit it

If you think depression is real you are a nu male. Just stop being a self absorbed cuck

>Taking the bait so easily

I long for the times when i needed to put in more effort for others to think im stupid or retarded. What a shitty place this has turned into.

do you remember when hipster was an insult in 2009 - 2011? its like but for anybody that isnt racist

sorry for having some common courtesy jackass

Go away

>jokes on you, i was just pretending to be retarded!

lol you guys didn't know it but I wasn't really stupid
haha
fags

>"What is this?"
>*people explain what it is*
>GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I BAITED EVERYONE

??? where was the bait ???

Kill yourselves you useless wastes of valueable data transfer.

jackass

>What is a nu male?
Robert Christgau was the first nu male like 30 years before the term was coined.

If you post one more thing on this Board i will get you banned, im not joking. Cease all communication.

>shucks user why you gotta be so full of hate? did someone hurt you?

spotted the underage metalfag

why :(

8==D

Bad posts personally hurt me, as i am one with this Board, it is nothing without me.

I AM THE Sup Forums, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE IN MY RIGHTFUL BOARD

Oh no! Men with beards and bad eyesight!

t. nu male

No more posting on this thread, I have decided it is finished.

the nu male according to this is anyone who allows themselves to be put down in order to make others look better
which is not at all a "nu" thing i don't understand why people don't understand the beta male has been a constant since human hierarchies have been a thing

Is the guy left of the top right the actor from Werckmeister Harmonies.

loool try us

No.

Im not wasting any more of my valueable time on your lack of reading comprehension skills. This throwaway post ALONE is worth more than anything you will amount to in your lives. I TOLD you to stop posting, you didn't listen. Now heed the consequences, be very awarie that they will come.

this reads like a toddpost

whats going to happen?
nothing beta boi kys phaggot

Leaving you lowlife unsure is pure entertainment for me, a true uber-mensch.

its a term that cuckservatives use loosely when they feel overwhelmed by the fact that they've been cucked by the fuhrer that they appointed. basically what hipster was in 2010

Suck on my balls and call me Tyrone.

You will regret this.

Soon.

The new hot word is "Soyboy" you faggots

soy has been proven to have no effect on human hormones

Come at me, brah. Also love that spacing there faggot.

there is nothing wrong with craft beer, especially when you compare it to the majority of mass-produced beer in north america

Bye Reddit

the Japanese eat a ton of soy and they're still racist

Looks like you regretted it, spineless faggot.