I can't believe he's actually dead. I mean, I would probably an hero too if my life fell to pieces over nothing too

I can't believe he's actually dead. I mean, I would probably an hero too if my life fell to pieces over nothing too.

Libtard SJWs went too far this time. RIP you comedy legend. Saddest part is he will probably be remembered for jacking it rather than his amazing standup :(

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=II7imVHDg4M
en.mediamass.net/people/louis-c-k/deathhoax.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not surprising. His career was over.

youtube.com/watch?v=II7imVHDg4M

Confirmed on TMZ. Goodnight sweet prince.

Still sad tho :(
He's the first comic since Carlin to regularly put out new shit every year

BS

Dang, just saw this. Fuck this world man...

Y-you are joking, right?

Fake news. Unfortunately shit tier comedian is still alive

It's confirmed on Twitter, I expect headlines any minute now

fuck off, you halfwit.

Is this from his show?

gr8 b8 m8

Where did you read this?

IT'S UTTER NONSENSE. Ignore this cretin.

If real there was nothing of importance lost.

Link to storry?

TMZ's Twitter, maybe they fucked up becuz no one else has reported it yet.

Nice cat. Here's a picture of my dog

Liar

OP's a faggot.

op is a faggot but a faggot with a point. fuck the libtards, let's do this shit to one of their own. Ellen Degeneres. #whataboutellen

He's dead?

I got sexually asalted by ellen degeneres #whyellen

Fuck you, he was my favorite comedian be all of this, you scared me you little shit.

louis is himself a lib-cuck progressive.

en.mediamass.net/people/louis-c-k/deathhoax.html

harvey weinstein, ben affleck, casey affleck, kevin spacey, george takei and louis ck are all democrat (lib-cuck-erals, whatever you want to call them)

this bullshit has taken down a lot of prominent right-wingers (bill o'reilly, roger ailes, roy moore) but even more liberals actually.

#metoo

Fuck dude

Career suicide.

Haven't you ever seen a dog before?

Dog is looking pretty hungry.

That's some scoliosis right there.

confirmed.

You used to have to call someone a nigger unironically to commit career suicide. Now all it takes is asking a woman if you can masturbate in front of her and doing it when she says yes.

Apparently it was "a thing" on the comedian circuit at one time for a chick that worked at the clubs to mutually masturbate with the comedians in a hotel room after a show. So there is a precedent..

I was doing slam poetry at the Huston improv when Ellen damanded I watch her flick her filthy bean #whyellen

Ok cnn. Go back to reporting on the president and getting triggered.

Ellen sexually harasses me on every show when she grinds back and forth on top of me while she plays disgusting sexual music. #whataboutellen