How can I get back at my ex who cheated on me? Nothing illegal, but i need ideas. Pic unrelated

How can I get back at my ex who cheated on me? Nothing illegal, but i need ideas. Pic unrelated

you can try moving on...

Show all pics if her that'll teach her

Kill there pets

Get over her. Make her know she did not change anything or was anything good to you. Make it look like she never was a part of your life. Bitches dislike that shit.

cut your dick off and tell her what you did. she will feel guilty and remorseful.

start dating a new really awesome girl, post all your fun times on social media, it will eat your ex away and you'll be building a new relationship at the same time. dont go for a hoe though, that wont make your ex jealous

Live well, it is the greatest revenge.

Step 1: post nudes on Sup Forums
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit!

HA, classic! also hold out for a hotter chick so she knows you ungraded

My man.

rape her father

>fuck somebody else
>realize she's an shapeshifter
>realize it's your ex you're fucking all over again
>fukken alienz, how do they work?
>breakup, and repeat the process until u diedz
just say no to ALIENZ
not even once.

This ....... ROLLING

Ultimate revenge plan
>Freeze some eggs
>buy mask
>go to her house at night
>throw eggs through window
>break as many windows as you can
The windows will break but the egg will not

Act like you don't care. She wants you to get angry. That would validate her which is what she craves above anything else. If you act out in any way you are just giving her what she wants

Get another girl move on with your life. This is not just good life advice in the vein of posts like
It will actually drive her crazy to see you not giving a fuck because she will doubt her worth in relation to yours.

Go out, find the biggest, blackest cock you can, and snapchat her a video of you going to town on it.

>Hit the gym and begin a diet; stick to both
>Further your education and/or move up in your career
>Volunteer at an animal shelter or firehouse
>Begin attempts to kick any and all bad habits (smoking, etc)
>Take penis enlargement pills
>Gain house cock
>Penetrate her skull with it

>How can I get back at my ex who cheated on me? Nothing illegal, but i need ideas. Pic unrelated

Do what I did. I married almost 10 years younger girl than her. The bitch still stalks me on facebook and has gone bipolar last I heard.

Send her this picture

he said
nothing illegal.... have consensual sex with her father

Just act like that bitch didn't matter to you. Ultimately, she shouldn't, because she needs validation in the form of making you angry about it and in having more than one person at once; you don't, and this puts you above her. People who are below me in this sort of way do not matter to me ultimately, they are not worth the emotional energy.

Realize that she's pathetic and not worth it. Good luck, user.

Underrated

The best revenge is to live well.

Be happy, ignore her and move on.
Anything else just proves you're a lil bitch.

why not just throw rocks user? why go through the trouble of freezing eggs?

Make pic related

>go through the trouble
>moving them from fridge to freezer is too much of a hassle

Just give all her future boyfriends a heads up. Once a cheater always a cheater

If she doesn't find them all they will start to stink. It's a win win

Literally, just get over it. Fo a lot of people, there's no greater satisfaction than knowing an ex still hates you/is still angry at you. If you want to piss her off, just stop caring. Become indifferent about her. You don't have to do anything big or crazy. She'll notice, cuz girls are fucking weird spiteful creatures and they pay attention. If you truly just move on, it will grind her gears to no end.

inb4 "not all girls are spiteful demons"

yeah no shit. in this thread we're talking about the ones that ARE

I mean eggs cost money, you gotta go shopping, wait for them to freeze, rocks are free and all over the fucking earth. You could just pick them up on the way to her house.

I was just wondering if the frozen eggs added anything to the window-break prank.